Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection (52513 Views)

Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho, Her Boyfriend Vacation In Mexico (pics) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / Ikebe Superrrr! See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The 'biggest Butt' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by endtimesblog: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2016
This Lady Got the man of her dream 11 months after she gave him a shout out on instagram

11 months ago, precisely on the 11th of March, 2015, Ify Yvonne, aka naijagoddess on Instagram, shared this picture of Nigerian NFL player, Chris Madu and announced to her followers that she has a crush on him.

Well, they are now about to wed!

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/this-lady-got-man-of-her-dream-11.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by endtimesblog: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2016
kiss kiss

true Love kiss kiss

SEE MORE LOVELY PHOTOS OF THE COUPLE @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/this-lady-got-man-of-her-dream-11.html
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2016
That's why I can't kill myself competing with other men to get a lady to call mine. I'm sure lots of men would be giving her shout outs but she ignored them all and went for her desire. Guys who send female NLders pms unecessarily should learn from this.

And any girl who yields to a man dat does the competition best like shout out goodies or spend most is not worth the wahala at all..such a girl is not a wife material. Good girls are not moved by that; they think outside the box

And its even wrong for a man to think its by how much you hover around d girl with money more than your contemporaries that makes you win her, you'lld always have to keep doing a lot to make such a girl yours. The most simple things we don't value in getting a lady is what matters most to the simple natured woman.

I'm happy for them

213 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by KingRex1(m): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2016
This constantly happens on IG nd Twitter.. Lalasticlala wetin do NL??

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2016
Wow, cool. I like news like this.

2 Likes

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by vizkiz: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2016
KingRex1:

Ladies on nairaland are teenagers or still suffering from youthful exuberance. So waiting for something like this to happen on nairaland is like waiting for buhari topay you 5000 naira grin

215 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2016
KingRex1:

Lol... now u shud have a twitter account and IG & keep do the s/o til she hears u grin tongue
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Ladies on nairaland are teenagers or still suffering from youthful exorbitant

I agree...

7 Likes

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Deejavuu(f): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2016
The shout out doesn't necessarily mean they weren't dating already. . Could just be her way of celebrating her man...

Anyways congratulations to them

vizkiz:

Exuberance wink

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2016
Na d real change b dis o: Naija babes becoming less hypocritic & getting results. THML (ie. Truly Happy Married Life) to them.

4 Likes

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Eleganza33(f): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2016
The lords doing

3 Likes

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by KingRex1(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... now u shud have a twitter account and IG & keep do the s/o til she hears u grin tongue
Lol.

Yh I've got those bt i want it from NL.

S/o to kashybaby!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2016
They look so cute together

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol.

S/o to kashybaby!

Lol...yeah I heard u loud & clear but why u wanted on NL?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by KingRex1(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

True talk bruv.. Bt maybe they just come on NL to jonze nd catch some fun..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by vizkiz: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2016
Deejavuu:
The shout out doesn't necessarily mean they weren't dating already. . Could just be her way of celebrating her man...

Anyways congratulations to them

Exuberance wink

thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Untainted007: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2016
KingRex1:

Pride on the parts of NL ladies to even reply PM alone shows the kind of un-matured ladies we have on NL. U can't compare matured minded people on IG, Twitter and Facebook with some NL ladies. Dont even knw dat some on NL who posed to be females and not. I reserve my comment jare.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by KingRex1(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...yeah I heard u loud & clear but why u wanted on NL?
Haha! I bet that wasnt his response to the lady.

Dunno, just somtin new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Deejavuu(f): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

thanks.

You're welcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by vizkiz: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2016
KingRex1:
True talk bruv.. Bt maybe they just come on NL to jonze nd catch some fun..

maybe, but anything worth doing, is wroth doing properly... Most people catch fun but still meet their spouse right on this same forum. I don't meant ladies should start looking for husband on nairaland just saying they should start acting mature
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by vizkiz: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2016
Deejavuu:

You're welcome

let me give a shout out to you... Who knows what might happen tomorrow grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by KingRex1(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2016
Untainted007:

Pride on the parts of NL ladies to even reply PM alone shows the kind of un-matured ladies we have on NL. U can't compare matured minded people on IG, Twitter and Facebook with some NL ladies. Dont even knw dat some on NL who posed to be females and not. I reserve my comment jare.
Lol. I sense a frustrated tune.. Abeg no mind them jare

5 Likes

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by alobright17(m): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2016
KingRex1:
immaturity,lack of exposure,fake monikers e.t.c is killing NL people,they make NL become a joke.

try and notify a female NL about your interest,you'll see how both Male and female will be insulting and mocking you as if they never approached a lady before.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by KingRex1(m): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

maybe, but anything worth doing, is wroth doing properly... Most people catch fun but still meet their spouse right on this same forum. I don't meant ladies should start looking for husband on nairaland just saying they should start acting mature
Yh i get u..
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Deejavuu(f): 8:48am On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

let me give a shout out to you... Who knows what might happen tomorrow grin

Lool. . . . grin

2 Likes

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol.

S/o to kashybaby!
I minister to everyone here dat something gr8 is starting somewhere in this direction <pointing>. & i prophesy THML.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by KingRex1(m): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2016
alobright17:
immaturity,lack of exposure,fake monikers e.t.c is killing NL people,they make NL become a joke.

try and notify a female NL about your interest,you'll see how both Male and female will be insulting and mocking you as if they never approached a lady before.
Hahaha! Even niggas join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by KingRex1(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2016
BreketeMind:
I minister to everyone here dat something gr8 is starting somewhere in this direction <pointing>. & i prophesy THML.
Haha! Pastor na play i dey o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by KingRex1(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2016
Deejavuu:

Lool. . . . grin
U see!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Haha! I bet that wasnt his response to the lady.

Dunno, just somtin new.

Hahahahh...ooh OK, I get it..so ur trying to experiment thing like if it happens to IG /twitter or even fb then why not on NL? grin

I guess someone like u wanted to break a record in this forum... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2016
Who dem EPP? She don baff ? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2016
alobright17:

& who told u insults, fake identity & all the NL iniquities u mentioned are absent on IG & co? is it because dis one-in-a-1000 is reported? Life is all about determination. & are men now waiting for ladies to toast them? i don't like dat.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 "Crazy" Pre-Wedding Pictures By Nigerians / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.