Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

L Use The Car Once A Week, How Often Should L Service It. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / L Use The Car Once A Week, How Often Should L Service It. (494 Views)

Sex In The Car And Its Consequences / See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / I Use The Car Once A Week, How Often Should I Service It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

L Use The Car Once A Week, How Often Should L Service It. by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2016
Hello house!
Please l need help on some information.
How best can l maintain a car (tokunbo) that drives for once or twice a week cumulatively 50 minutes?
l don't want to assume that since l don't use it often, l can as well check or service it once in "two years".
What are the things l need to check with the car from to time, and at what intervals?
l will deeply appreciate your expert's advice.
Re: L Use The Car Once A Week, How Often Should L Service It. by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2016
You don't state what car you have, make, model and the year? Or even the engine type. How could anyone then guess the Service Interval for your vehicle?

Service your vehicle as per the manufacturer's intervals.

(1) (Reply)

Pay Attention To The Condition Of Your Vehicle’s Tyres - FRSC / Edia Scholarship 2016 / Honda Civic At Affordable Price Ikosi Ketu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.