Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! (8216 Views)

Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Anas09: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
reallest:
I don't see why any sane human being will call moses his or her role model and turn around to accuse shekau,are they not d same?most Christians know dat d Jehovah is brother to shekau in character but will they admit it?
Vermins like just follow. Do you how unintelligent you are? I pitched you a wager, you disappeard.

You have never opened a thread, you just jump from threads to threads yapping bull.
You are lucky my hands can't reach you, you for see beatings.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by costandi(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
HardMirror:
The hypocrisy of christians stink to the high heavens!
Why am I particular about christians? Because they are the ones you would see condemning Islam as a religion of terrorism.

Please what did Moses, Joshua, Samson and the rest do in their life times? How different where they from Mohammed? How different was isreal from isis.

A group of people left a place and came into peoples lands, killing everybody including children and said it was god that asked them to take over the land.

Yet you condemn isis, yet you condemn boko haram.

Why should I trust a group of people who see nothing wrong with moses and caleb and joshua, but see them as role models?

Can somebody HONESTLY tell me how moses was not a terrorist and how is he not guilty of genocide? Why do you believe god spoke to moses but did not speak to shekau of boko haram?
Hello! Make reference to Christ, Peter, Paul, James and John who where Christians and demand a reply from me. Moses and the likes weren't Christians. They were Jews. However, God spoke to moses instead of shekau bacause, Jesus referred to him as being sent by God. Jesus is the only one who rose from the dead and ascended to heaven in the presence of so many witnesses, this fact is chronicled in several historical books apart from the Bible. Jesus left the christian with the message of love and hope as the eternal plan for saving mankind.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by reallest(f): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

Vermins like just follow. Do you how unintelligent you are? I pitched you a wager, you disappeard.

You have never opened a thread, you just jump from threads to threads yapping bull.

You are indeed Christ alike,you will beat me simply because I don't share the same view with u,Yahweh must be proud of u.what den is the different between you and shekau?

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by EyeHateGod: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
annunaki2:

Christians are followers of christ and not moses, joshua or david.
Moses and David Were also Christ(Messiah) moses being the first I think....
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by EyeHateGod: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
costandi:
Hello! Make reference to Christ, Peter, Paul, James and John who where Christians and demand a reply from me. Moses and the likes weren't Christians. They were Jews. However, God spoke to moses instead of shekau bacause, Jesus referred to him as being sent by God. Jesus is the only one who rose from the dead and ascended to heaven in the presence of so many witnesses, this fact is chronicled in several historical books apart from the Bible. Jesus left the christian with the message of love and hope as the eternal plan for saving mankind.
Is Jesus not the same God again? Or is Jesus Different from Yahweh?
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No atheist makes any sense . So he does not even need to read the post to draw up such logical conclusion .

The Israelites fought wars against enemies who subjugated them . They were led by judges such as Moses , Samson etc . I strongly detest ignorant and specious arguments .

I implore you guys to pick a bible and read through and not creating topics to ridicule your own misconception - its becoming embarrassing
Stop lying for Jesus.
The people of Jericho were not looking for any trouble

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by EyeHateGod: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Some cannot read, yet there are those who can read but cannot comprehend.

The Op in his ignorance claimed Moses is a Christian figure. Moses is not a Christian figure, but a Judaistic figure. I only sought to clear the mist in that regard. Would you also say Elijah was a Christian? Tsk, tsk...

Of what purpose is this thread, and is there any sense in the Op's ignorant pontifications?

You are all idiöts and I shouldn't even be found partaking in this brain-dead discourse.

If you lot are at peace with Atheism, you wouldn't spend a sizeable percentage of your lives attempting to discredit Christianity and religion as a whole. You are only a bunch of frustrated losers who need to take crash courses in civility and learn how to be tolerant of the belief system of others. Nincompoop.
Was Jesus A Christian?
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Anas09: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
reallest:

You are indeed Christ alike,you will beat me simply because I don't share the same view with u,Yahweh must be proud of u.what den is the different between you and shekau?
I wont beat you because you dont share my views. lol. Your choice is your life. I would beat you because you lack manners.

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

This sounds like you are describing anas09. Where are the evidences that I was never a student of futa? That's how you jump up and down yapping nonsense.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
reallest:

By their words you shall know them. For an adult to be talking about beating another adult, that tells you she is uncultured. Ignore her next time
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

Why did you spend your precious on vermin biko?
how is this different from a muslim calling a christian INFIDEL. You are so classless. Talking like a ghetto girl here, never seen a cultured lady threatening to beat (fight) another lady. Only those girls without class do that. *spits*

3 Likes

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Anas09: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
HardMirror:
how is this different from a muslim calling a christian INFIDEL. You are so classless. Talking like a ghetto girl here, never seen a cultured lady threatening to beat (fight) another lady. Only those girls without class do that. *spits*
Hardmirror, i didnt say i would fight her, i said i will beat her up, like a mother to a daugter or a senior sister to a mannlerless younger sister. I know she's far younger.

Go and sit down liar.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by randomperson: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

Hardmirror, i didnt say i would fight her, i said i will beat her up, like a mother to a daugter or a senior sister to a mannlerless younger sister. I know she's far younger.

Go and sit down liar.
Who is this uncouth market woman

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Anas09: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
HardMirror:

Blah blah blah she goes? And how has this answered anything?
Can only imagine how uncultured you are. Don't you have the recording? Post it and how does the recording prove I was not a futarian? Lol you conveniently forgot someone in pastor charlse's church knows who I am but decided to add that I came to their church to take all their titles lol

What a pity. U need to sit down and think abt ur life. Too untailored for a lady
You are not getting it? Were you waiting for a year book to be published here before it can be proven you were never in FUTA?
How come no one knows a Giant like you?

Hardmirror, let me be with my unculturedness, at least am not a pathological liar.
How much have you been paid so far for cooking up lies with the hope of causing christians to fall?

Liars are thieves too. Why didnt you ask your boss to leave the thread open?

I have spent too much time on you. You don't deserve a response. Lair.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Anas09: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
randomperson:

Who is this uncouth market woman
undecided does your mother sell in the market too? I think we are like minds
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

You are not getting it? Were you waiting for a year book to be published here before it can be proven you were never in FUTA?
How come no one knows a Giant like you?

Hardmirror, let me be with my unculturedness, at least am not a pathological liar.
How much have you been paid so far for cooking up lies with the hope of causing christians to fall?

Liars are thieves too. Why didnt you ask your boss to leave the thread open?

I have spent too much time on you. You don't deserve a response. Lair.
Fact is you are a lier. You promised to post your evidence (which u never had at all), so how does that make you an honest person?
So spare me the rhetoric on lies you keep repeating.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Anas09: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
HardMirror:

Fact is you are a lier. You promised to post your evidence (which u never had at all), so how does that make you an honest person?
So spare me the rhetoric on lies you keep repeating.
The prove i meant was going to come from FUTA studenst admitting to either know you or not. I knew no one knows you thats why i said that. I never told you i was going to post a yearbook with your picture missing.

Did any of those students remeber any Iconic GIANT like you on Campus? No, lair.

Hardmirror, this thing is eating you up so much, make sure not to have a heart attack. That's what hapoens when you work for satan.

Get a life.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by reallest(f): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
HardMirror:

By their words you shall know them. For an adult to be talking about beating another adult, that tells you she is uncultured. Ignore her next time
Thanks jare brother
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by reallest(f): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

I wont beat you because you dont share my views. lol. Your choice is your life. I would beat you because you lack manners.

Funny u grin,what even make u think u can beat me? undecided undecided
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Anas09: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
reallest:

Funny u grin,what even make u think u can beat me? undecided undecided
Go away kid. Am done playing big sister.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

The prove i meant was going to come from FUTA studenst admitting to either know you or not. I knew no one knows you thats why i said that. I never told you i was going to post a yearbook with your picture missing.

Did any of those students remeber any Iconic GIANT like you on Campus? No, lair.

Hardmirror, this thing is eating you up so much, make sure not to have a heart attack. That's what hapoens when you work for satan.

Get a life.
Madam u talk too much. If u have proof present it else shut up and stop ridiculing ur self here. It wld be foolish for me to tell u you did not attend the university u attended so I don't know how u can know me better than myself. Just stop being silly. Ignoring u hence forth. I need to set my class here not ever barking dog deserves attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by HardMirror(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

You obviously have no relevnce outside nairaland. What big sister did you play here
Smh
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Anas09: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
HardMirror:

You obviously have no relevnce outside nairaland. What big sister did you play here
Smh
Now you are getting fixated with me.

If am not relevant outside NL how does that concern you? Am i related to you?

Take your frustration somewhere else. Gat no time for sick liars
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Anas09: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
HardMirror:

Madam u talk too much. If u have proof present it else shut up and stop ridiculing ur self here. It wld be foolish for me to tell u you did not attend the university u attended so I don't know how u can know me better than myself. Just stop being silly. Ignoring u hence forth. I need to set my class here not ever barking dog deserves attention
Liar, lair pants on fire.
The Iconic Giant, how come Christisns in the same small campus with you didnt know who you were? The GREATEST OF EXPLOITS were done by you, yet no one knows you. Why not treat this for a change?

Here is where i leave you, sad joke.
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by 4kings: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
The romance between Hardmirror and Anas09. cool
Damn I dey feel una. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Anas09: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
4kings:
The romance between Hardmirror and Anas09. cool
Damn I dey feel una. wink
lol. You dey fall my hand guy. How long have you perceived my personality? Do i come off like i can settle for dirt? Guy nah Na wao...

Listen. There are Men, and there are males. Not everyone with a third leg is a man. Definitely not that low life lair.

1 Like

Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by 4kings: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

lol. You dey fall my hand guy. How long have you perceived my personality? Do i come off like i can settle for dirt? Guy nah Na wao...

Listen. There are Men, and there are males. Not everyone with a third leg is a man. Definitely not that low life lair.
You're just playing hard to get, so cute. smiley wink
Don't worry much, I'm sure he feels the same way. tongue
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by Anas09: 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
4kings:

You're just playing hard to get, so cute. smiley wink
Don't worry much, I'm sure he feels the same way. tongue
Dirty angry
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by 4kings: 12:13am On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

Dirty angry
hmmm wink kiss
Re: Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! by reallest(f): 5:35am On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

Big sister indeed,I can see u re frustrated aunty mi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Did 'Jesus' Ascend 'Up To Heaven' With A Physical Body? / Are Men Of God Above Criticism? / Boko Haram Is Just Doing What The Quran Tells Them To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.