Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured (3672 Views)

Meeting Point For Muslim Singles Ready For Marriage. / Matured Ladies Nd Guys Let Meet Here For Serious Relationship / Singles Connect On Whatsapp (matured Minds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by sacredhearts: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2016
A lot of hook up threads exists on NL but this will be different, I know there are people out there myself inclusive who genuinely wants to meet people for dates that might lead to something serious. You all are free to post your desires here but please take the following guidelines to heart, no one is too young, neither is anyone too old, but I sincerely will not want lewd languages on this thread! No one Is interested in your "big manliness" so spare us, neither is anyone here to trade money for your body, I want people gainfully occupied, matured and sincere on this thread, your search request should include..

Preferred age range

tribe

Occupation

Qualities desired

Qualities possessed

Am especially appealing to professionals, responsible people, dont underestimate the social media, give this thread a trial..your testimony awaits..
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by sacredhearts: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2016
"Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly." — Robert Frost
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by sacredhearts: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
"True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart." — Honore de Balzac.
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by sacredhearts: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2016
Today is the day to meet that special person.. why delay?
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by imoowo(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
08030884499 MALE PH
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by sacredhearts: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
imoowo:
08030884499 MALE PH

Hello sir, you forgot to state your search guidelines, please adhere to the format stated above to enhance your chances of meeting a likely match! Thanks for doing the needful.
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by Berry29(f): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hi,
My name is Dunni, i'm 29 yrs old,christian, working yoruba lady, I live in lagos. Would like to meet a God fearing, responsible, working class, yoruba man, for a relationship. Interested guy shud e-mail me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by mrkhaynoni: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2016
"To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything." -T tolis
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by Ejimaa: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2016
Jane,a serving corper in Rivers,28,single,fair,not tall nor short,Christian igbo, and desire a man with conscience..
BBM...
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by Louisa222: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2016
Louisa 22yrs lives in delta state, need a matured guy for serious relatnship. Watsap 07039113866

1 Like

Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by KaizenO(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
I am interested in meeting an Abuja-based lady between 29 and 33 years for a serious relationship. She should be very intelligent, ambitious, driven, career-minded, in employment and a Christian. Must be a graduate, should have a nice preferably slim physique and be at least 5.4 ft tall.

I am 6' ft tall, Athletic, 85 kg, Dark skin, Christian, AA, University graduate, gainfully employed, good looking and Yoruba. If you are interested, here is my BBM: 562FBDB6
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by imohrol(m): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
hello guys, let chat wat up am in Uyo right now in pH at time. a fresh graduate. wat to make female friend from Niger delta area.. 07011987..... wat up mi.
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by ariyebaba(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Am Harry, Male.........................................

Preferred Age of Female - 25 and above

Location - Ilorin

Tribe - Edo

Occupation - Self employed (An Entrepreneur)

Quality Desired - She must be friendly,tall,slim,matured,good sense of humour,.........................

Quality Possessed - Am friendly,cool,optimistic,hardworking,tall,slim,good sense of humour,AA,O+,Christian,MENTALLY STRONG

Only Interested and matured ladies to Whatsapp me on - 08036819899

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by Pomzzy: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2016
G..
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by GLOBALINF: 5:09pm On May 01, 2016
OK
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by buscojnr: 7:43pm On May 01, 2016
Looking forward to meeting a responsible yoruba working class muslim lady. She shd be a graduate,intelligent, pretty, average in height but nt short, fair or light in complextion,slim or chubby but nt fat,AA geneotype and lagos based btwn 23-30yrs. If u meet up ,feel free 2 reach me on 08069387093. 2883e951.
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by sacredhearts: 10:36am On May 03, 2016
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Marilyn Monroe

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by sacredhearts: 5:28pm On May 04, 2016
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by Gracie24(f): 9:58pm On May 04, 2016
No need 2 cherish luxury cos everything come and go even d life is not urs.live ur life as if everyday will b ur last...... Looking forward to meeting cool and responsible friends here.

3 Likes

Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by masinga07(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by Gracie24(f): 12:54pm On May 05, 2016
Am OK, u?
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by masinga07(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2016
Gracie24:
Am OK, u?
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by frubben(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2016
Hi, Name is Rubben am a christain and live in benin city nigeria need a serious girl who is serious in life and ready to learn new tins always.

Am an introvert and very shy in nature. If u are dat girl hook me up
07039675422 whatsapp
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by sunnychuks(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2016
Strictly for matured Babes @Lagos BBM: 5d2A12DF
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by IamQuins: 2:19am On May 06, 2016
Ejimaa:
Jane,a serving corper in Rivers,28,single,fair,not tall nor short,Christian igbo, and desire a man with conscience..
BBM... 2BDC1DBEE

Sister Jane this ur bb pin tho, e no get conscience at all.

Owu gini zi
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by kennyland1(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by ojun50(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2016
Need a working class lady
age btw 22 to 27 base in lagos
around ipaja axis, any lady frm any tribe
am 29 frm delta base in lagos, i speak yoruba, igbo.
Whtapp me 07035754482 or calls
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by sacredhearts: 8:56am On May 08, 2016
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by shegxi(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2016
Gracie24:
Am OK, u?
watsup pretty
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by baddest095: 2:47pm On May 08, 2016
don't know wat y'all are talking abt...BTW my name is Emmanuel I stay in calabar my WhatsApp no 08123870762...not interested in any romance shii..just need friends not boring friends oooo
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by follymog: 10:59pm On May 08, 2016
smiley
Re: Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured by OAFMods: 11:56pm On May 08, 2016
I need three devilish ladies for murderous relationships

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackpot My Once Upon A Time In Reality / Ondo Girls : Are They Really Sex Addicts? / Can We Post Our Phone Numbers Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.