Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Recent Experience With Wasere Betting Site - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Recent Experience With Wasere Betting Site (3860 Views)

Lionsbet Is Now My Favorite Sport Betting Site. / Taye Taiwo Looks Fresh And Cute In Recent Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Recent Experience With Wasere Betting Site by sammy4life2(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2016
My Dear NLers and precisely my fellow bet lovers Permit me to take ur time a little by sharing my recent experience with a betting site called wasere.com. This happened barely yesterday when I needed some extra income in my pocket as I taught of what to do then I remembered I could stake the extra money I had in my pocket and get some more so I hurried over to wasere.com. Considering the fact that their deposit with atm services is quite fast and impressing. I quickly deposited #10000 to my account then selected the matches I was comfortable with (about 9 games) then I staked #5000 for a return of about #84000. Bet was placed successfully and I logged out and went to watch Manchester city vs Stoke city match. All seemed to be going well in my bet not until Augsburg trashed Wolfsburg but I predicted a win Or draw for Wolfsburg (meaning my #5000 was gone grin ). That wasn't a problem anyway as it's normal with betting.

I then quickly logged into wasere.com again and then decided to use the remaining #5000 to place another bet. This time I selected 5 Games with a total odd of 13.36 and placed my bet with the #5000 which was successful and the money deducted and I got a betslip number and logged out again. Coming back later at night with Joy that every game worked as planned only to login and not find any trace of me placing a bet despite the fact that I was given a slip number and the money deducted then. I was so pissed off and tried contacting them but couldn't. Later on I was able to reach them on WhatsApp and after much checks their representative later agreed to have seen the bet but that it was cancelled. I tried knowing the reason for the cancellation but she said she doesn't know all she knows is that the bet was canceled though she promised to get back to me if she knows the reason but uptil now am still in the dark.

I don't know if that is a way wasere.com uses to rub clients of their wins oohhh cos since have been loosing there's been no cancellation but the winning one was the one deleted and no trace at my own end. Please betters in the house if u have experienced such before do let me know the cause and if there's anything or anyone I can contact to claim my winning cos it's quite annoying.

cc: lalastica
Re: My Recent Experience With Wasere Betting Site by Joe4lv(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2016
So sorry for your lost bro but there is a way out. Copy the bet number and mark your time of betting and the matches you staked on and move to any national lottery commission close to you and file a report.

But what kind of betting site is that? Never heard about them but and that's why I will never stake my cash on any unknown betting sites.

They might cancel your bet in order for them not to lose cos they don't have backlogs of funds to pay out your winning.

My advice to national lottery commission is to ensure that no betting company exist without a backlog of at least #200million so as to ensure things like this doesn't happen to innocent Nigerians.

Have a blissful Sunday.
Re: My Recent Experience With Wasere Betting Site by fbtowner(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2016
Op u are the cause of your own problems

Every body have been shouting water. Com is a scam site but u would ignore

My friend won 980k only for them to say they don't pay winning that is staked with bonus

Welcome to the world u must have learned now

Pls don't disturb the young lady in there customer care ur money is far gone as popular as bet9ja is u no see am use nairabet u no see am use merry bet u no see am use u come dey complain
Re: My Recent Experience With Wasere Betting Site by sammy4life2(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Joe4lv:
So sorry for your lost bro but there is a way out. Copy the bet number and mark your time of betting and the matches you staked on and move to any national lottery commission close to you and file a report.

But what kind of betting site is that? Never heard about them but and that's why I will never stake my cash on any unknown betting sites.

They might cancel your bet in order for them not to lose cos they don't have backlogs of funds to pay out your winning.

My advice to national lottery commission is to ensure that no betting company exist without a backlog of at least #200million so as to ensure things like this doesn't happen to innocent Nigerians.

Have a blissful Sunday.

Thanks a lot Bro u just opened my eyes. I'll try that
Re: My Recent Experience With Wasere Betting Site by tgmservice: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
U are d cause of ur problems op of all d betting sites wey dey na wasere u go put ur money. Abeg no disturb us here

4 Likes

Re: My Recent Experience With Wasere Betting Site by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Have you resolved this?

(1) (Reply)

Designer Casket Honoring Kobe Bryant Is ‘nothing People Have Ever Seen’ / Lagerback Wants Beijing Olympic Players In Eagles / Bet9ja Recruiting Agents In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.