Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. (13777 Views)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Women Will Forever Be Insatiable , Photo Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2016
This is not another derogatory message to black men but hard and real facts they need to digest before anything.

Its high time they looked at themselves hard and cry and work for change i e if they would ever have the resources to cause change.

Look around you and admit that black men all over the world worship white men. Whether in business, politics, invention, culture, development,etc. They see them as gods and reverence and submit to them.

Why gods? because all worshippers seek to pattern their lives after a deity. They try to emulate beings that are far supreme. In the same line, all black men want to grow and develop the same way white men have!

Have you ever wondered why they must copy the white man?

1. White men are smart: Yes there are dumb white men but the ratio of dumbness between white men and black men can be about 1 :1000.

You doubt?
Then ask yourself how few ordinary men can storm a whole continent of able-bodied men and render all of them powerless. Turned them into subjects, colonised and still recolonising them and bought many as slaves in exchange for cheap goods like mirrors. They are smart! They dont just plan they strategise properly and are future oriented. Till today, we are yet to recover and you think we have the smartest men in Africa? Big joke.

Black men play cool. Cool. Cool helps nobody! They were playing cool when they smarties took everything they had. Everything. Their pride and their shame!!!

2. White men are brave and nature friendly: They are fearless generally. They are not afraid to try. They love, appreciate nature better. They can go to the last place in the universe just to behold the beauty of nature. They are explorers. White men are unstoppable. To stop a white man you must be ahead of him in all ramifications. This attribute has endered them respect and admiration. This is why nobody takes any research /invention seriously until it has been approved by them.

Can black men do a quarter of this without heavy support from the alpha males? Can they have a breakthrough at all? Your guess is as good as everybody's

3. White men are deep thinkers They are not after impressing anybody with long talks or grammar jargons, they are after knowledge and more knowledge. They know thats the only way to rule the world. They dont entertain washy-hushy shallow thoughts but go into details, thorough study and real life experiences. White men are deep!

4. They love themselves more For every one white traitor we have a million black traitors. Black men are their worst enemies. Dont blame this on colonisation/slavery because without your black traitors white men would have failed in their quest. Who knows! They may disagree amongst themselves but they would stand in for themselves anywhere.

They see beauty in their race and sell the best. They understand lifelong programming and it has worked for them.

They are not quick to pull themselves down.

5. White men sell the worst of black people to the world Its a game and they are smart! Black men are not that bad but white men have made the whole world see them as loosers and unfortunate people.

Everywhere they go, they are respected less. From CNN to Aljazerra to BBC it seems no good thing can come out from black men. What are black men on about this situation? They cry! Black men cry and shut up afterwards cos they know who runs the world!

And they cycle continues. tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2016
So, you forgot to include the link you copy this from nah,they call that plagiarism you should know...

5 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Slavery mentality on your Op..

GTFOH mehn undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2016
pinceprinz:
So, you forgot to include the link you copy this from nah,they call that plagiarism you should know...
I didnt copy this from anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by dare2differ: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2016
I can't believe you would stoop this low. undecided I didn't know you were a self hating black woman.

No problem if you had written these ad a reply but ipewened a thread about this BS, you are a disgrace to the black race. There are many white men that would love a slim black woman with big jugs, go and have a pick. Leave our black men for us!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I didnt copy this from anywhere.

IFA hear!
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2016
dare2differ:
I can't believe you would stoop this low. undecided I didn't know you were a self hating black woman.

No problem if you had written these ad a reply but ipewened a thread about this BS, you are a disgrace to the black race. There are many white men that would love a slim black woman with big jugs, go and have a pick. Leave our black men for us!

Rephrase this message and direct it to your black "warriors".

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by talktonase(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2016
Wondering what planet OP is from?

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2016
AS BAD AS IT MAY SOUND ITS ALL TRUE MY BROTHER....ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WE BLACKS OUR MENTALITY IS KILLING US UNTIL WE LEARN TO KNOW HOW TO THINK WE WONT MOVE FOWARD..

8 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by dare2differ: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Rephrase this message and direct it to your black "warriors".

Why do you hate yourself so much that you have to use a white woman hair to feel beautiful?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

IFA hear!
You can use google or any search engine to check.

Waiting for you.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2016
dare2differ:

Why do you hate yourself so much that you have to use a white woman hair to feel beautiful?
Thats a topic for another day. Today we are looking at the root cause of the black race' problem. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Marlvin(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2016
It seems you enjoy making a fool of yourself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by solomonbrown64: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2016
...... ....All Assumptions, no fact....

4 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You can use google or any search engine to check.

Waiting for you.

You should be prepared to wait for crab to close hin eyes then.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by dare2differ: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Thats a topic for another day. Today we are looking at the root cause of the black race' problem. Thanks.

And this is going to change what exactly? I don't know nay mor.on on earth that haven't read this BS stereotype over and over again.

Start with yourself! How constantly do you give general education to those around you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2016
solomonbrown64:
...... ....All Assumptions, no fact....
You wish. The facts are all over you my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2016
Marlvin:
It seems you enjoy making a fool of yourself

You love deluding yourself. No surprise tho.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by oglalasioux(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2016
The bitter truth.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2016
dare2differ:

And this is going to change what exactly? I don't know nay mor.on on earth that haven't read this BS stereotype over and over again.

Start with yourself! How constantly do you give general education to those around you?
Pls dare2differ dont turn this into a personal attack stuff. If you have nothing reasonable to contribute, try countering. And if you still cant do any kindly walk away.

Am not here to impress anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by solomonbrown64: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You wish. The facts are all over you my friend.
... ... There are no facts here, these are just what you think... That's if you are actually the author...

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by dare2differ: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Pls dare2differ dont turn this into a personal attack stuff. If you have nothing reasonable to contribute, try countering. And if you still can do any kindly walk away.

Am not here to impress anybody.

Sincerely, I don't want to be impressed but I want you to take a step back and look what you have done. I am black. I have got black brothers repping like crazy. So don't be mad if I refused to take this BS. It has been overflogged. Yeah, we already know we are not humans. What else have you got to say?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2016
solomonbrown64:

... ... There are no facts here, these are just what you think... That's if you are actually the author...
Solomonbrown64 if i copied this atricle i would provide a link.

Yes these are facts that everyone including kids know. Stop the denial.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2016
solomonbrown64:

I greatly doubt that she's the author jarey, No be stuped?

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2016
Lalasticlala i think many black men need to see this.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by solomonbrown64: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Solomonbrown64 if i copied this atricle i would provide a link.

Yes these are facts that everyone including kids know. Stop the denial.
.... ..... I am not gonna believe or accept something just because you said so...... You just insulted a whole race,..... What you wrote might be true of some but not all..... Don't generalize....

3 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2016
dare2differ:

Sincerely, I don't want to be impressed but I want you to take a step back and look what you have done. I am black. I have got black brothers repping like crazy. So don't be mad if I refused to take this BS. It has been overflogged. Yeah, we already know we are not humans. What else have you got to say?

What have i done?

Where did i say you are not human?

Pls read the article again madam. And be kind enough to share with your brothers.

Dont tell me you are comfortable they way we are.

Sometimes truth can stir up anger and anger courage. And courage so many wonders

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lalasticlala i think many black men need to see this.

FP for your dreams. Your opinions so whack and daft hian. Would just stir unnecessary social lobotomies

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2016
solomonbrown64:

.... ..... I am not gonna believe or accept something just because you said so...... You just insulted a whole race,..... What you wrote might be true of some but not all..... Don't generalize....
You cant see white worship all over you?

Delusion grandeur.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by mostHandsome01: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Look around you and admit that black men all over the world worship white men. Whether in business, politics, invention, culture, development,etc. They see them as gods and reverence and submit to them.

this is some silly thing to say, wanted enlightening you but on looking at ur dp, i give up, you live in a bush were people only see white men on the TV and thats y u think all black men worship white men.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2016
solomonbrown64:

ffg u right away!

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
mostHandsome01:

this is some silly thing to say, wanted enlightening you but on looking at ur dp, i give up, you live in a bush were people only see white men on the TV and thats y u think all black men worship white men.
So because i took a shot close to a tree means i live in a bush? Oh no sad
pinceprinz:

FP for your dreams. Your opinions so whack and daft hian. Would just stir unnecessary social lobotomies

Dont you think it might be too late when you realise how much you need something like this?

Use your head quick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kingtblak Baba For The Gals (18+ Photos) / Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.