Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. (13801 Views)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Women Will Forever Be Insatiable , Photo Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by firstking01(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
I'm so exempted from the people you are refering to as "black men"
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by SAINTDADA: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Very valid opinion and beautifuly written

2 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
oglalasioux:
The bitter truth.
I admire your courage. This is the starting point of black total freedom. But many hate this path.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by dare2differ: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

What have i done?

Where did i say you are not human?

Pls read the article again madam. And be kind enough to share with your brothers.

Dont tell me you are comfortable they way we are.

Sometimes truth can stir up anger and anger courage. And courage so many wonders

Will you like to know about my brothers? I will tell you all about them. They are fvcking proud of where they are. You should really direct the questions to yours.

You don't have to say it. That is what I got from reading that nonsense. I am asking you again, what you done to improve your life and your brothers? Do you know how long we have hearing the ‘truth'? You need to keep it to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
I'm so exempted from the people you are refering to as "black men"

Dont fool yourself.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by hopeforcharles(m): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Dont you think it might be too late when you realise how much you need something like this?

Use your head quick.
Babe let's talk about this despite the facts that I see in ur post might have some elements of truths in them baby just know that it's not completely true, why did I say so, if you cite the case of colonialisation they came with advanced weapons and to avoid total annihilation the back man has to submit, do you know that civilisation started in Africa? (Egypt) both medicine science, and a host of others,
The white are deceptive and they used it on us and are still devising ways to always keep us down but let me assure you just as the black slaves fought for their freedom and got it we will be free someday too
Here is this link and see some reasons why I think so especially the new crops of American youths

https://boldanddetermined.com/7-reasons-modern-western-men-are-effete-weaklings-and-what-to-do-about-it/

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
SAINTDADA:
Very valid opinion and beautifuly written
Thank you.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Dont you think it might be too late when you realise how much you need something like this?

Use your head quick.

See who is telling me to use my head?

Who u be sef?
lol

BTW, I don't kneel or bow to nobody other than The lord, not even my parents.

I'm good in my own way, achieved the little I can in my short life , and still striving to be better than I was yesterday. You don't have no right to tell me I'm nobody or ain't worth a dime. I mean, are u crazy or something? if not for our decision makers that don't mean good for the populace, you think things will be as backward as it is now? You feel we don't have dreams we don't have purpose, oh not everybody is like you.

if you're feeling so inferior, don't drag others into it just sort yourself out and if u can't, just stfu. We don't need your advice ; your intelligence here is commonsense to me. You don't expect me to start hailing you for a stinky opinion do you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by firstking01(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Dont fool yourself.
Maybe they are your family membersundecided
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by firstking01(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Dont fool yourself.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by RoyalBlak007: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
I need a shot..

of tequila please
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by firstking01(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Dont fool yourself.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
dare2differ:

Will you like to know about my brothers? I will tell you all about them. They are fvcking proud of where they are. You should really direct the questions to yours.

You don't have to say it. That is what I got from reading that nonsense. I am asking you again, what you done to improve your life and your brothers? Do you know how long we have hearing the ‘truth'? You need to keep it to yourself.

Am happy for your brothers but if you paid keen attention to my piece you term nonsense, you will see i am talking about the collective progress of all black men.

Am not here to say what i have done so i wont divulge anything.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

See who is telling me to use my head?

Who u be sef?
lol

BTW, I don't kneel or bow to nobody other than The lord, not even my parents.

I'm good in my own way, achieved the little I can in my short life , and still striving to be better than I was yesterday. You don't have no right to tell me I'm nobody or ain't worth a dime. I mean, are u crazy or something? if not for our decision makers that don't mean good for the populace, you think things will be as backward as it is now? You feel we don't have dreams we don't have purpose, oh not everybody is like you.

if you're feeling so inferior, don't drag others into it just sort yourself out and if u can't, just stfu. We don't need your advice ; your intelligence here is commonsense to me. You don't expect me to start hailing you for a stinky opinion do you?

Those dreams and purpose you have are they not mirrored from the white man's?

I doubt you read the article. Smh.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by hifaif1: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
This is not another derogatory message to black men but hard and real facts they need to digest before anything.

Its high time they looked at themselves hard and cry and work for change i e if they would ever have the resources to cause change.

Look around you and admit that black men all over the world worship white men. Whether in business, politics, invention, culture, development,etc. They see them as gods and reverence and submit to them.

Why gods? because all worshippers seek to pattern their lives after a deity. They try to emulate beings that are far supreme. In the same line, all black men want to grow and develop the same way white men have!

Have you ever wondered why they must copy the white man?

1. White men are smart: Yes there are dumb white men but the ratio of dumbness between white men and black men can be about 1 :1000.

You doubt?
Then ask yourself how few ordinary men can storm a whole continent of able-bodied men and render all of them powerless. Turned them into subjects, colonised and still recolonising them and bought many as slaves in exchange for cheap goods like mirrors. They are smart! They dont just plan they strategise properly and are future oriented. Till today, we are yet to recover and you think we have the smartest men in Africa? Big joke.

Black men play cool. Cool. Cool helps nobody! They were playing cool when they smarties took everything they had. Everything. Their pride and their shame!!!

2. White men are brave and nature friendly: They are fearless generally. They are not afraid to try. They love, appreciate nature better. They can go to the last place in the universe just to behold the beauty of nature. They are explorers. White men are unstoppable. To stop a white man you must be ahead of him in all ramifications. This attribute has endered them respect and admiration. This is why nobody takes any research /invention seriously until it has been approved by them.

Can black men do a quarter of this without heavy support from the alpha males? Can they have a breakthrough at all? Your guess is as good as everybody's

3. White men are deep thinkers They are not after impressing anybody with long talks or grammar jargons, they are after knowledge and more knowledge. They know thats the only way to rule the world. They dont entertain washy-hushy shallow thoughts but go into details, thorough study and real life experiences. White men are deep!

4. They love themselves more For every one white traitor we have a million black traitors. Black men are their worst enemies. Dont blame this on colonisation/slavery because without your black traitors white men would have failed in their quest. Who knows! They may disagree amongst themselves but they would stand in for themselves anywhere.

They see beauty in their race and sell the best. They understand lifelong programming and it has worked for them.

They are not quick to pull themselves down.

5. White men sell the worst of black people to the world Its a game and they are smart! Black men are not that bad but white men have made the whole world see them as loosers and unfortunate people.

Everywhere they go, they are respected less. From CNN to Aljazerra to BBC it seems no good thing can come out from black men. What are black men on about this situation? They cry! Black men cry and shut up afterwards cos they know who runs the world!

And they cycle continues. tongue

Why do you continue to fight, my child? Why? You continue to get worked up over nothing when the truth stares you in the face!!! You are a nun not a preacher!!!

So, come away, my beautiful child, and take the vow!!!

I love you and I mean it!!!
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Those dreams and purpose you have are they not mirrored from the white man's?

I doubt you read the article. Smh.

You still have a long way to go in understanding how development in general proceeds. If you are a science student, just go study evolution and try to relate it to sociology to get an insight into seeing why what you see now is as it is. To see the black man has never being a failure as you've been made to believe, so you can see the evil in the white man: the dreaded , manipulative and very cunning, selfish and greedy blablabla... I can't shout sha, just go and LEARN to appreciate the struggles of the black man.

2 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
hifaif1:

Why do you continue to fight, my child? Why? You continue to get worked up over nothing when the truth stares you in the face!!! You are a nun not a preacher!!!

So, come away, my beautiful child, and take the vow!!!

I love you and I mean it!!!

My fight is better than yours

I fight for something, tho temporal

You fight for N-O-T-H-I-N-G
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by dare2differ: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Am happy for your brothers but if you paid keen attention to my piece you term nonsense, you will see i am talking about the collective progress of all black men.

Am not here to say what i have done so i wont divulge anything.

Collective progress ....tell us something else.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Halimi25: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hehehehehehehehe
Why are pple getting upset over what this smallie is saying??
Go thru her post history&u'll see how she
Hates nigerian guys always talking about
#Teamforeigngirls
She is a perfect example of a woman scorned
This is how they fight back
They'll say anytin to hurt those who have hurt them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
This is not another derogatory message to black men but hard and real facts they need to digest before anything.

Its high time they looked at themselves hard and cry and work for change i e if they would ever have the resources to cause change.

Look around you and admit that black men all over the world worship white men. Whether in business, politics, invention, culture, development,etc. They see them as gods and reverence and submit to them.

Why gods? because all worshippers seek to pattern their lives after a deity. They try to emulate beings that are far supreme. In the same line, all black men want to grow and develop the same way white men have!

Have you ever wondered why they must copy the white man?

1. White men are smart: Yes there are dumb white men but the ratio of dumbness between white men and black men can be about 1 :1000.

You doubt?
Then ask yourself how few ordinary men can storm a whole continent of able-bodied men and render all of them powerless. Turned them into subjects, colonised and still recolonising them and bought many as slaves in exchange for cheap goods like mirrors. They are smart! They dont just plan they strategise properly and are future oriented. Till today, we are yet to recover and you think we have the smartest men in Africa? Big joke.

Black men play cool. Cool. Cool helps nobody! They were playing cool when they smarties took everything they had. Everything. Their pride and their shame!!!

2. White men are brave and nature friendly: They are fearless generally. They are not afraid to try. They love, appreciate nature better. They can go to the last place in the universe just to behold the beauty of nature. They are explorers. White men are unstoppable. To stop a white man you must be ahead of him in all ramifications. This attribute has endered them respect and admiration. This is why nobody takes any research /invention seriously until it has been approved by them.

Can black men do a quarter of this without heavy support from the alpha males? Can they have a breakthrough at all? Your guess is as good as everybody's

3. White men are deep thinkers They are not after impressing anybody with long talks or grammar jargons, they are after knowledge and more knowledge. They know thats the only way to rule the world. They dont entertain washy-hushy shallow thoughts but go into details, thorough study and real life experiences. White men are deep!

4. They love themselves more For every one white traitor we have a million black traitors. Black men are their worst enemies. Dont blame this on colonisation/slavery because without your black traitors white men would have failed in their quest. Who knows! They may disagree amongst themselves but they would stand in for themselves anywhere.

They see beauty in their race and sell the best. They understand lifelong programming and it has worked for them.

They are not quick to pull themselves down.

5. White men sell the worst of black people to the world Its a game and they are smart! Black men are not that bad but white men have made the whole world see them as loosers and unfortunate people.

Everywhere they go, they are respected less. From CNN to Aljazerra to BBC it seems no good thing can come out from black men. What are black men on about this situation? They cry! Black men cry and shut up afterwards cos they know who runs the world!

And they cycle continues. tongue

sweetie what is this undecided

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

You still have a long way to go in understanding how development in general proceeds. If you are a science student, just go study evolution and try to relate it to sociology to get an insight into seeing why what you see now is as it is. To see the black man has never being a failure as you've been made to believe, so you can see the evil in the white man: the dreaded , manipulative and very cunning, selfish and greedy blablabla... I can't shout sha, just go and LEARN to appreciate the struggles of the black man.

Thanks for admitting what i wrote up there.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Babe let's talk about this despite the facts that I see in ur post might have some elements of truths in them baby just know that it's not completely true, why did I say so, if you cite the case of colonialisation they came with advanced weapons and to avoid total annihilation the back man has to submit, do you know that civilisation started in Africa? (Egypt) both medicine science, and a host of others,
The white are deceptive and they used it on us and are still devising ways to always keep us down but let me assure you just as the black slaves fought for their freedom and got it we will be free someday too
Here is this link and see some reasons why I think so especially the new crops of American youths

https://boldanddetermined.com/7-reasons-modern-western-men-are-effete-weaklings-and-what-to-do-about-it/

Lol if only you know what you just did.

You went all round, only to come back and affirm what i already said.

What is this new crop of american youths doing. Why not share here.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Halimi25:

Hehehehehehehehe

Why are pple getting upset over what this smallie is saying??

Go thru her post history&u'll see how she

Hates nigerian guys always talking about

#Teamforeigngirls

She is a perfect example of a woman scorned

This is how they fight back

They'll say anytin to hurt those who have hurt them
No sense.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
sweetie what is this undecided
tongue
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Chaii.... Stupedinluv...the weird sh!t tat goes on in your head ehn.... Smh..
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
I have nothing to say to tis well constructed crap.....

Make una sha Vote MIMZY for miss nairaland....

Tanchu...

Stupedinluv am somewhat disappointed... But then you don't need my aproval... sad
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Halimi25: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2016

Darling,
Unlike everyone else on dis thread I think
Dis ur write-up is sooooooooooooo cute
I can't believe u spent hours constructing dis Simply becos of d #teamforeigngirls crew
Rest ur lil head boo boo as u get older&gain more experiences u'll
Learn how 2 overlook certain things

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Thanks for admitting what i wrote up there.

That's why I said your intelligence is my common sense . You ain't capturing the whole thing. Smartness isn't a measure of how manipulative you are or what have you. If you ask me, its stupid . Cos when those who u play pranks on get to know of your plight , you sure buy yourself a strong enemy. Look at the divide and rule system the British have implanted in our political system to bastardize the benefits the nation would have been enjoying from democracy... So much implanted and well fitted our democracy now works like plutocracy so that the masses work their asses out for the benefit of the superior few up there... blablabla

Most of us know about all these things already but time and better education of the masses on the factual ills is all we need to work things out. That our ancestors were fooled , manipulated or what have you now doesn't give you any right to place the evil ones above us or make them seem mega, its an abuse to our collective intelligence and good , kind and conducive hearts which welcomed the seemingly good ideals of the white man into our lives. I'm deeper than you think, Most people you see here are too, just stfu, watch , work and continue educating your mind to liberate your self from the complications you've been born into. Not abuse, stupefy or throw dirt in our faces. Noff said sha
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
tongue
sweetie, stop smoking weed
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
slyIsaac:
Chaii.... Stupedinluv...the weird sh!t tat goes on in your head ehn.... Smh..
grin
slyIsaac:
I have nothing to say to tis well constructed crap.....
Make una sha Vote MIMZY for miss nairaland....
Tanchu...
Stupedinluv am somewhat disappointed... But then you don't need my aproval... sad
True!
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by lilmax(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
dare2differ:

Why do you hate yourself so much that you have to use a white woman hair to feel beautiful?
oh lord gringrin
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

That's why I said your intelligence is my common sense . You ain't capturing the whole thing. Smartness isn't a measure of how manipulative you are or what have you. If you ask me, its stupid . Cos when those who u play pranks on get to know of your plight , you sure buy yourself a strong enemy. Look at the divide and rule system the British have implanted in our political system to bastardize the benefits the nation would have been enjoying from democracy... So much implanted and well fitted our democracy now works like plutocracy so that the masses work their asses out for the benefit of the superior few up there... blablabla

Most of us know about all these things already but time and better education of the masses on the factual ills is all we need to work things out. That our ancestors were fooled , manipulated or what have you now doesn't give you any right to place the evil ones above us or make them seem mega, its an abuse to our collective intelligence and good , kind and conducive hearts which welcomed the seemingly good ideals of the white man into our lives. I'm deeper than you think, Most people you see here are too, just stfu, watch , work and continue educating your mind to liberate your self from the complications you've been born into. Not abuse, stupefy or throw dirt in our faces. Noff said sha

How do you intend to develop? the western/ evil men way or... you have other ideas?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

........... / Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? / Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.