Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,499 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. (13774 Views)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Women Will Forever Be Insatiable , Photo Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by AVRecruit: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
sagieramos:
I love this OP/woman. always formulating reasonable write-up. all u've written above is factually the truth.

it is not factual truth you brainwashed African. They have succeeded in brainwashing you.

2 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
sagieramos:
I love this OP/woman. always formulating reasonable write-up. all u've written above is factually the truth.
cheesycheesy
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Menzy86:
As provoking as what u just wrote is, it is very TRUE and I am pure BLACK!
It takes courage to admit the truth.

This piece is to provoke all black men to think, not just think but think by and for themselves.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by AVRecruit: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
It takes courage to admit the truth.

This piece is to provoke all black men to think, not just think but think by and for themselves.

you did not write anything factual. i have three inventions and patents all the oyibo ppl i know dont.

it all depends on the individual.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
AVRecruit:

you did not write anything factual. i have three inventions and patents all the oyibo ppl i know dont.

it all depends on the individual.

What are they?

Things nobody has developed before?

What are their usefulness here in Africa first?

Who knows about your inventions and patents?
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by torqque7(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
This is not another derogatory message to black men but hard and real facts they need to digest before anything.

Its high time they looked at themselves hard and cry and work for change i e if they would ever have the resources to cause change.

Look around you and admit that black men all over the world worship white men. Whether in business, politics, invention, culture, development,etc. They see them as gods and reverence and submit to them.

Why gods? because all worshippers seek to pattern their lives after a deity. They try to emulate beings that are far supreme. In the same line, all black men want to grow and develop the same way white men have!

Have you ever wondered why they must copy the white man?

1. White men are smart: Yes there are dumb white men but the ratio of dumbness between white men and black men can be about 1 :1000.

You doubt?
Then ask yourself how few ordinary men can storm a whole continent of able-bodied men and render all of them powerless. Turned them into subjects, colonised and still recolonising them and bought many as slaves in exchange for cheap goods like mirrors. They are smart! They dont just plan they strategise properly and are future oriented. Till today, we are yet to recover and you think we have the smartest men in Africa? Big joke.

Black men play cool. Cool. Cool helps nobody! They were playing cool when they smarties took everything they had. Everything. Their pride and their shame!!!

2. White men are brave and nature friendly: They are fearless generally. They are not afraid to try. They love, appreciate nature better. They can go to the last place in the universe just to behold the beauty of nature. They are explorers. White men are unstoppable. To stop a white man you must be ahead of him in all ramifications. This attribute has endered them respect and admiration. This is why nobody takes any research /invention seriously until it has been approved by them.

Can black men do a quarter of this without heavy support from the alpha males? Can they have a breakthrough at all? Your guess is as good as everybody's

3. White men are deep thinkers They are not after impressing anybody with long talks or grammar jargons, they are after knowledge and more knowledge. They know thats the only way to rule the world. They dont entertain washy-hushy shallow thoughts but go into details, thorough study and real life experiences. White men are deep!

4. They love themselves more For every one white traitor we have a million black traitors. Black men are their worst enemies. Dont blame this on colonisation/slavery because without your black traitors white men would have failed in their quest. Who knows! They may disagree amongst themselves but they would stand in for themselves anywhere.

They see beauty in their race and sell the best. They understand lifelong programming and it has worked for them.

They are not quick to pull themselves down.

5. White men sell the worst of black people to the world Its a game and they are smart! Black men are not that bad but white men have made the whole world see them as loosers and unfortunate people.

Everywhere they go, they are respected less. From CNN to Aljazerra to BBC it seems no good thing can come out from black men. What are black men on about this situation? They cry! Black men cry and shut up afterwards cos they know who runs the world!

And they cycle continues. tongue

When you say 'black men' do you mean the black race or just the black male species? Because I hope you know it also applies to the black female which includes you undecided

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
torqque7:

When you say 'black men' do you mean the black race or just the black male species? Because I hope you know it also applies to the black female which includes you undecided

I said black men.

White men were active conquerors and beneficiaries. Their female counterparts were passive.

Logically, black women are only passive victims.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by AVRecruit: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

What are they?

Things nobody has developed before?

What are their usefulness here in Africa first?

Who knows about your inventions and patents?

1. A design of an industry specific IT system (i have to be vague to protect my privacy).

2. A patented system for washing a particular part of clothes in washing machines - again i have to be vague to protect the invention. NOBODY HAS DEVELOPED THIS ONE BEFORE.

3. A price motion model for publicly traded stocks.

My dear, u r just suffering from inferiority complex. white man and black man both descended from Adam. I used to think like you before.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by AVRecruit: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
AVRecruit:

1. A design of an industry specific IT system (i have to be vague to protect my privacy).

2. A patented system for washing a particular part of clothes in washing machines - again i have to be vague to protect the invention.

3. A price motion model for publicly traded stocks.

My dear, u r just suffering from inferiority complex. white man and black man both descended from Adam. I used to think like you before.

Sigh.

Good but nothing mind blowing. Was expecting to see something out of the box.

I have no inferiority complex. I'm writing to those that have.

Well done!

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by AVRecruit: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Sigh.

Good but nothing mind blowing. Was expecting to see something out of the box.

I have no inferiority complex. Am writing to those that have.

Well done!

they are all mind blowing and can all be commercialized as well. to the laundry industry its mind blowing. when next u see a white person ask them wat they have invented.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by AVRecruit: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
for you to have taken time to type up your garbage you certainly regard the white species as being superiority to you.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by AVRecruit: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
the only thing i would say is that in my experience the british and american ppl i have worked with have a stronger work ethic but this may be due to more commensurate pay.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
AVRecruit:
for you to have taken time to type up your garbage you certainly regard the white species as being superiority to you.
You are adding extra meaning to my write up.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by TrollTrap: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Eejit
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by gunther6(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
This is not another derogatory message to black men but hard and real facts they need to digest before anything.

Its high time they looked at themselves hard and cry and work for change i e if they would ever have the resources to cause change.

Look around you and admit that black men all over the world worship white men. Whether in business, politics, invention, culture, development,etc. They see them as gods and reverence and submit to them.

Why gods? because all worshippers seek to pattern their lives after a deity. They try to emulate beings that are far supreme. In the same line, all black men want to grow and develop the same way white men have!

1. White men are smart: Yes there are dumb white men but the ratio of dumbness between white men and black men can be about 1 :1000.

You doubt?
Then ask yourself how few ordinary men can storm a whole continent of able-bodied men and render all of them powerless. Turned them into subjects, colonised and still recolonising them and bought many as slaves in exchange for cheap goods like mirrors. They are smart! They dont just plan they strategise properly and are future oriented. Till today, we are yet to recover and you think we have the smartest men in Africa? Big joke.

Black men play cool. Cool. Cool helps nobody! They were playing cool when they smarties took everything they had. Everything. Their pride and their shame!!!

2. White men are brave and nature friendly: They are fearless generally. They are not afraid to try. They love, appreciate nature better. They can go to the last place in the universe just to behold the beauty of nature. They are explorers. White men are unstoppable. To stop a white man you must be ahead of him in all ramifications. This attribute has endered them respect and admiration. This is why nobody takes any research /invention seriously until it has been approved by them.

Can black men do a quarter of this without heavy support from the alpha males? Can they have a breakthrough at all? Your guess is as good as everybody's

3. White men are deep thinkers They are not after impressing anybody with long talks or grammar jargons, they are after knowledge and more knowledge. They know thats the only way to rule the world. They dont entertain washy-hushy shallow thoughts but go into details, thorough study and real life experiences. White men are deep!

4. They love themselves more For every one white traitor we have a million black traitors. Black men are their worst enemies. Dont blame this on colonisation/slavery because without your black traitors white men would have failed in their quest. Who knows! They may disagree amongst themselves but they would stand in for themselves anywhere.

They see beauty in their race and sell the best. They understand lifelong programming and it has worked for them.

5. White men sell the worst of black people to the world Its a game and they are smart! Black men are not that bad but white men have made the whole world see them as loosers and unfortunate people.

Everywhere they go, they are respected less. From CNN to Aljazerra to BBC it seems no good thing can come out from black men. What are black men on about this situation? They cry! Black men cry and shut up afterwards cos they know who runs the world!

Pls stick to complaining about your boobs and leave the more cerebral undertakings to people with the facility for such.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

That's why I said your intelligence is my common sense . You ain't capturing the whole thing. Smartness isn't a measure of how manipulative you are or what have you. If you ask me, its stupid . Cos when those who u play pranks on get to know of your plight , you sure buy yourself a strong enemy. Look at the divide and rule system the British have implanted in our political system to bastardize the benefits the nation would have been enjoying from democracy... So much implanted and well fitted our democracy now works like plutocracy so that the masses work their asses out for the benefit of the superior few up there... blablabla

Most of us know about all these things already but time and better education of the masses on the factual ills is all we need to work things out. That our ancestors were fooled , manipulated or what have you now doesn't give you any right to place the evil ones above us or make them seem mega, its an abuse to our collective intelligence and good , kind and conducive hearts which welcomed the seemingly good ideals of the white man into our lives. I'm deeper than you think, Most people you see here are too, just stfu, watch , work and continue educating your mind to liberate your self from the complications you've been born into. Not abuse, stupefy or throw dirt in our faces. Noff said sha

I salute your inyellect
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by marcusagrippa(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
SAINTDADA:
Very valid opinion and beautifuly written
Don't be an asslicker. Ironically, you just validated what that simpleton posted. Grow a pair, "hermano"

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
gunther6:

Pls stick to complaining about your boobs and leave the more cerebral undertakings to people with the facility for such.
buhahahaha grin

and more jargons...
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
marcusagrippa:

Don't be an asslicker. Ironically, you just validated what that simpleton posted. Grow a pair, "hermano"

Admit defeat and see how wiser you will become.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by marcusagrippa(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Admit defeat and see how wiser you will become.
Defeat? That's funny weird. I don't need to admit to a slew of pitiable, mindless and infantile write-up in order to ascend "stairs of wisdom" you built in the sky. Broken minds, low self esteem. Pity.
You can keep on spreading your gospel of "black is inferior" but as for me, it's all dirt of my shoulder.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
marcusagrippa:

Defeat? That's funny weird. I don't need to admit to a slew of pitiable, mindless and infantile write-up in order to ascend "stairs of wisdom" you built in the sky. Broken minds, low self esteem. Pity.
You can keep on spreading your gospel of "black is inferior" but as for me, it's all dirt of my shoulder.
Crap.

You are awed by their wisdom that your shame has been hidden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
THIS IS WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT U GUYS HATING ON THE OP EVEN THOUGH MOST OF THE THING WRITTEN IS 99.9% RIGHT I QUOTE AGAIN "UNTIL WE AFRICANS LEARN HOW TO THINK INTELLIGENTLY WE WOULD NEVER MOVE FOWARD!!"

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by FreeBSD: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Halimi25:

Dis post is unnecessary

She doesn't care about your view

Her aim 4 dis thread is to troll men dsame way

Searching4love&FreeBSD troll women on nland

Shikena

Are you ok?

When mention me?
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by marcusagrippa(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Crap.

You are awed by their wisdom that your shame has been hidden.

Obviously conversing with you is similar to doing same with an slowpoke. Bye Felicia.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by deluxez12(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You doubt?

Guess ur dad is black too
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by wristbangle: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lalasticlala i think many black men need to see this.

Leave him out of this. He can't promote a thread that belittles black race/men (whatsoever u mean) and that's not the purpose of nairaland.

Coming back to your article, you are right to some extent but I also think same applies to female black species, so it's not about white/black men comparison alone.

As for me and other aspiring black men, I believe we will become an achiever that will envy the whites.

Black men are actually taking over in all ramifications of life in terms of technology, sports, academics and with time we will dominate.

So stop spewing trash miss stupedinlov, this suppose to be a diplomatic article not a biased one.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by 123CarZ(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I hope you know what it implies smiley

Lol. Oh my dear what does it imply? Superiority i guess...winks
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by solomonbrown64: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You cant see white worship all over you?

Delusion grandeur.
.. .... You seem to know more about me than I do.... Between you and I, who is living in Delusion.. Seeing it fit for you to say an entire race is drooling over another.... Girl, you are sick......

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by LuveU2(f): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
I agree!

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by lawjjj: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Very correct OP. To solve this problem we need to look at the basis. I have two genesis of this
1. pre-Adamic theory this says that black people existed before Adam and as such we are animals and have no soul just like animals, from the bible God created everything before Adam and gave Adam dominion over all, meaning if our ancestors existed before Adam then we are just animals under Adam (human). Science also supported this theory by saying the first human were from Africa also remember evolution theory.
2. Ham theory: I know so many will argue number one but there is another hurdle to jump. After the flood Ham messed up and Noah caused Ham's descendants of which we are, but historians said Ham already had children while in the ark so the course only affected his other children of which one is called the black one which is our ancestor.

as usual I don't see a problem without a solution.

SOLUTION: don't think I will say let's break the curse. The solution is LOVE we have to honestly love each other, buy black products, by Aba shoes etc. avoid thuggery and violence, promote our culture instead of buying hard into western culture, I have seen oyibo who wants to talk like Nigerian, hide money in Nigeria, dress like Nigeria etc.

Secondly for crying out loud let's use our brains, it is not meant to occupy the skull.
our ancestors has been sitting under mango trees each time mango falls they will say na God.
Newton was under the same condition but began to ask reasonable questions, why didn't the mango go upwards or side ways why down.

He later found gravity and laws of motion which are applicable on anything moving today.

2 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by bbdd: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Yes these are facts that everyone including kids know. Stop the denial.

The irony of this crap you wrote is that you, a black woman is putting down your own race while accusing black men of doing the same. If that's not stupidity I don't know what is.

I was going to type more, but then i saw your profile picture and decided it's not worth it. You look hideous. Of course you can't get a decent man to date you. Try to change your deeper life skirt , maybe men will start to look at you ehn LOL..

PS. Dont quote this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy / Kingtblak Baba For The Gals (18+ Photos) / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.