Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,992 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React (61304 Views)

Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Boldtrust(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Chai... What are you talking about sef? Must be a very dangerous ting
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by purity22(f): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
The most important thing is getting me to the 'climax' that is the O level. he is my husband so i sleep naked for him @ night and we do it any time of the day when nature calls for it. so wit or without the light am game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Dminister(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Cutezt:
who get time for light

Why you go get time for light when konji wan make you put your penis inside snake mouth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by datGuyJoo: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Great site man, you should promote it more. I found a site for sites like yours that you can add your videos for better exposure. I'm sure they will like having your point of views

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by sucobaba(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
geni340:

lol...iffa hear

Damn!!!!!....your DP got me.

I'm a sucker for ............... wink
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by williamswill(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
[b][/b]
datGuyJoo:
Great site man, you should promote it more. I found a site for sites like yours that you can add your videos for better exposure. I'm sure they will like having your point of views
nduprincekc:
Do you switch off the light when having s*x with your partern(see people reactions video)

grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zZeBxI9GKs
nduprincekc:
Do you switch off the light when having s*x with your partern(see people reactions video)

grin grin grin grin

nduprincekc:

grin grin grin grin

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by vision2050: 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
only night sex?? huh ?? what happen during morning press up or afternoon jogging. as for me On or off faaji continue.

But the first guy that respond funny.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Spanner4(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
I don't knw wat u guys here are talking about
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Dminister(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
I love to start with light off, later light on so that she could see what I got and the reason why she is screaming I love you baby lol!
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by freecocoa(f): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sometimes you do with light on, sometimes the room is dimly lit, sometimes curtains are slightly open(chai that kind 5pm them on a rainy day) if it comes up on a sunny afternoon, it is done with curtains closed, sometimes in the dark(where eyes are only seen), all make sense, you just have to be with a person wey sabi, who lusts for/is attracted to you and vice versa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by chmeze(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
geni340:
turn on d lights...lemme see evryfin..
I thought u re a virgin?..
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Poseidon000: 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
vickylala239:
No light only wen ur shy.....

Bold then light on

To me without light Is very dangerous... before someone put snake inside you.....

This world is dangerous jare
[size=13pt]
Lol..wetin u expect make em put inside? Na snake na!

Abi na lizard you dey expect? grin
[/size]
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Kherry: 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jst prefer a cozy room
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by chijokz(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
geni340:
turn on d lights...lemme see evryfin..
No light or fuel...so na darkness I go do the kpekus.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by neejay1986(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin lol.. I don't like dark room & too bright...I prefer when it's juz dim, it's more romantic I think wink

Thought you are a Virg*n
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Kherry: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jst prefer a cozy room,it wil b perfect nd lovely
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by nkemjacob2(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
We dont have light so we assume light is switch off.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by neejay1986(m): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Definitely grin wink
Kontinu deceiving yasevs
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by smart0074life: 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Na wetin be dat wey dem dey switch off light?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Emmasnoop(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
No oh I go see whether the thing they sweet the girl na and how she dey do her face.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by donkapoze(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
The thing dey sweet if light dey off
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Hartthex(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Any of una don watch mojo wey dem shoot for inside darkness?....abeg lights on jere, adun ibe tongue
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by NRepublic: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lights on?! Haven't seen light in a while. Candle light maybe
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Excuzeme:

You nailed it, badt boyz!
abii I lie fellow baddo?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by dejavubobo1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Deejavuu:
See that one saying, she likes to see the size. Omolomo don't wanna dull hersef..

How come we share d same moniker... Anyway am dejavubobo & u are ?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Rexnegro(m): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
rollUP:
Whether light dey on or off e no concern me.

My ex like darkness. Upon say light dey off she go say mk we close curtain say TV dey show our reflection outside cos we stay upstairs but e no concern me my own na sha position for me cool
Badt guy...
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by stubbornman(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
if light no dey I go point torch for her face...make I know who dey deceive each other....these gurls nah something else these days
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Santi222(m): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
lols... would love to watch dis one!!
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin lol.. I don't like dark room & too bright...I prefer when it's juz dim, it's more romantic I think wink
You must be a woman....... And you like the tin wella
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Coachubenwa: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
the question beyond my capacity
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Uchesylver(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Those of u saying light off, does it mean you don't have sex during the day?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by maxwell767(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
nduprincekc:

grin grin grin grin

undecided undecided see stupid question... I won't be surprise if I see a thread HOW THICK IS UR SPERM >sad End time advocates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.