Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React (61306 Views)

Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Mattex001(m): 6:13am On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmmm Wahala like it's their business if u on the light or off it....

Wetin I no go see for naija
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by JaaizTech: 6:14am On Apr 26, 2016
When people talk about size, I get the impression they are just talking to create a fake impression, I don't think size is the main reason women enjoy sex, size has very little impact on overall sexual experience.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by sexylogan(m): 6:17am On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin lol.. I don't like dark room & too bright...I prefer when it's juz dim, it's more romantic I think wink

My thoughts exactly

Especially dim red light tongue
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by cardoctor(m): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2016
NEPA helps make sure its done in the dark cos there is never light at night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by yinkslinks(m): 6:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Yes. I want to get to know you please.
Blessograo:

hit you up, ke? nawa ooo
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Elinob(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2016
geni340:
turn on d lights...lemme see evryfin..
wat did u think dat u can c?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by gab19: 6:39am On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin lol.. I don't like dark room & too bright...I prefer when it's juz dim, it's more romantic I think wink
so u 2 don dey do am?I go tell daddy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:41am On Apr 26, 2016
depends on the choice of the gurl.
for me, Doesn't matter.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Elinob(m): 6:43am On Apr 26, 2016
Wat is de different wen d lite is off or on
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Agbele1(m): 6:45am On Apr 26, 2016
grin funny but good? I neva experience it but I will prefer light on shocked
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by DonaldGenes(m): 6:56am On Apr 26, 2016
rollUP:
Whether light dey on or off e no concern me.

My ex like darkness. Upon say light dey off she go say mk we close curtain say TV dey show our reflection outside cos we stay upstairs but e no concern me my own na sha position for me cool
Lmao Bad boy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by donephi(m): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2016
olymurphy:
Question
Answer
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by slyrone(m): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
So u ve done it? I was thinking no man has touched or seen your vjay. chai KashyBaby
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by slyrone(m): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2016
all the girls on nl viewing this thread ain't virgins I know. spoilt girls everywhere
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by titosantana(m): 7:24am On Apr 26, 2016
Lol,

If we having it for the first time, I like to see everything including her facial expression.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Rexhenrex(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2016
purity22:
The most important thing is getting me to the 'climax' that is the O level. he is my husband so i sleep naked for him @ night and we do it any time of the day when nature calls for it. so wit or without the light am game.
not bad at its good to know its ur hubby! **cheers**
btw,u are in jos?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by ayusco85(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2016
fopishow:
Oh, thought u were a virgin shocked shocked
Virgin keh. With that kind breasst?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by HugoEagles15(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
Julie
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by tico1212(m): 8:19am On Apr 26, 2016
So pple weu no want light no fit dey do am during d day b dat. The are missing out
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Fourwinds: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2016
Deejavuu:
See that one saying, she likes to see the size. Omolomo don't wanna dull hersef..

hmmm... It seems girls like d size a lot
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2016
Kdiva:
light or no light , the reason why most people do it in the dark is cause of lack of confidence,body issues and all.

#teamlightsON

So you've been having sex? With who?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by geni340(f): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2016
chijokz:

No light or fuel...so na darkness I go do the kpekus.
diaa will always b torchlyt...
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by ezychris(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2016
geni340:
turn on d lights...lemme see evryfin..
And show everything too abi? cheesy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by ezychris(m): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2016
Kdiva:
light or no light , the reason why most people do it in the dark is cause of lack of confidence,body issues and all.

#teamlightsON
Pic of you doing it with the lights on or I don't believe it. grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Rexhenrex(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2016
As for me monday,tuesday wednesday with light but thursday,friday and saturday without light!

Ebubey whats ur own view?

1 Like

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by TheSociopath(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2016
Estharfabian! Comman answer o 
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by supereagle(m): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Mine is anyhow, I know how to penetrate in any situation.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2016
TheSociopath:
Estharfabian! Comman answer o 
People still do that? switch Off The lights?

That's like So 19th Century-ish...lipsrsealed

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by purity22(f): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
not bad at its good to know its ur hubby! **cheers**
btw,u are in jos?

I use to live in jos but am now living with my husband in lafiya
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by lek051: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2016
2 sweet to hav it in any way light or nt, but light is very important to see watin d babe cari shocked
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Definitely grin wink

How romantic?!
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Rexhenrex(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2016
Ok ma'am have a nice day ahead
purity22:

I use to live in jos but am now living with my husband in lafiya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike / Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.