Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

How To Create Mobile Apps With Xamarin.Forms For iOS, Android, Windows - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Create Mobile Apps With Xamarin.Forms For iOS, Android, Windows (2373 Views)

I Want To Learn How To Create Mobile Applications / Xamarin - Create Android App In Mins And Install From Your Email / Xamarin Is Now Free For Andriod And iOS App Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Mobile Apps With Xamarin.Forms For iOS, Android, Windows by opson2016(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
April 2016 Edition of How To Create Mobile Apps With Xamarin.Forms For iOS, Android, Windows

This free ebook on how to develop mobile apps with Xamarin.Forms for iOS, Android, Windows is purposely written and developed for programmers and mobile apps developers who want to update their programming knowledge.

Format: PDF
File Size: 56.05MB
Publisher: Microsoft Press
Chapters: 27
Number of pages: 1187
Publication date: April 2016
Edition: Third Edition

The free-ebook titled: Creating Mobile Apps with Xamarin.Forms for iOS, Android, Windows is put together by authorities in the programming world.

This ebook contains everything you need to develop mobile apps that would be compatible with iOS, Android, Windows.

Some of the programming topics you’ll find inside this ebook are:
Cross-platform mobile development
Creating an iOS app
Creating an android app
Creating a Windows app
Device-independent bitmaps for iOS
Device-independent bitmaps for android
Device-independent bitmaps for windows runtime platforms
Absolute layout in code
Code and XAML

Chapter 1, “How does Xamarin.Forms fit in?” has more details on the various configurations you can use and resources for additional information and support. My setup for creating this book consisted of a Microsoft Surface Pro 2 (with external monitor, keyboard, and mouse) installed with Visual Studio 2015 and the Xamarin Platform, connected by Wi-Fi with a MacBook Pro installed with Xcode and the Xamarin Platform.

Most of the screenshots in this book show an iPhone, an Android phone, and a Windows 10 Mobile device in that order. The three devices shown in these screenshots reflect my setup and hardware:
The iPhone 6 simulator on the MacBook Pro running iOS 8.2
An LG Nexus 5 running Android 6.0.1
A Nokia Lumia 925 running Windows 10 Mobile

Additional screenshots use an iPad Air 2 simulator, a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 in tablet mode, a Windows 10 Mobile phone running a program targeting Windows Phone 8.1, and the Windows 10 desktop running a program targeting Windows 8.1.

Some of the early triple screenshots in this book used devices with somewhat earlier versions of the operating systems, for example Android 5.0 or 5.1. Although I tried to use real devices for all the Android and Windows screenshots, in the interests of expediency some Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mobile screenshots were taken with a Windows 10 Mobile emulator.
Look for other great resources at Microsoft Virtual Academy, where you can learn new skills and help advance your career with free Microsoft training delivered by experts.

So, if you want to create mobile banking apps using Xamarin.Forms for iOS, Android, Windows, this ebook is for.

How to download this free ebook:

Type: ebookscafeng dot dot com on your favorite browser

and click on sitemap

Then look for computer /programming ebooks

Under that category you'll this free ebook
Re: How To Create Mobile Apps With Xamarin.Forms For iOS, Android, Windows by Darangi007: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Cool..I am into xamarin.Android
Re: How To Create Mobile Apps With Xamarin.Forms For iOS, Android, Windows by opson2016(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Darangi007:
Cool..I am into xamarin.Android

It means you're good to go. The ebook is the April Edition of Creating Mobile Apps with Xamarin.forms for iOS, Android, and Windows .

That's how we shall be making incentive research aimed at laying our hands on great and useful free books that will be of immense value to you.

Go ahead and download.
Re: How To Create Mobile Apps With Xamarin.Forms For iOS, Android, Windows by oluwaskulboy(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2016
DEVELOPING AN ANDROID APP, WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW. http://techzone.com.ng/2016/05/05/developing- android-app-know/
Re: How To Create Mobile Apps With Xamarin.Forms For iOS, Android, Windows by opson2016(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2016
oluwaskulboy:
DEVELOPING AN ANDROID APP, WHAT YOU SHOULD
KNOW.
http://techzone.com.ng/2016/05/05/developing-
android-app-know/

I'll also give you a link on how to develop mobile app without programming knowledge, without coding. For FREE!

(1) (Reply)

Great Websites For Developers / Let's Build An App Together - Team Work / dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.