Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Driving With Or Without Shoes - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driving With Or Without Shoes (15817 Views)

Where Can I Learn Driving With A Cheaper Amount / Driving With Original Drivers License, Good Or Bad? / Does Driving With The AC On Actually Use More Fuel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving With Or Without Shoes by Lexusgs430: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Emekayoung:
Wen i drive an automatic with shoes,boots or even rain boot i feel very comfortable. Unlike wen i drive manual cars. If i don't pull of my shoes wen driving manual i feel so uncomfortable and disturbed... I don't know why.

Would adapting your gear control, brake and clutch on the steering column or close proximity, make it convenient?
Then your poor disturbed legs can be resting
Re: Driving With Or Without Shoes by TS2(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
MissMercedes:

Leave me jor. Is it your foot? Is it your pedal? Taaaaaa! tongue

Lol. Ok. If it's my pedal, you may ride on without your shoes!

1 Like

Re: Driving With Or Without Shoes by titosantana(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Either of the two goes for me - barefoot or shoes on, but I realised I feel more comfortable driving barefoot cos of the A/C especially in this season.
Re: Driving With Or Without Shoes by phibetakappa: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
I like it when I drive with my safety boots.
Re: Driving With Or Without Shoes by nattyhero(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2016
niceeric:

1984!!!!!....Baba oooo!!!!...triple tuale ooo, who am I, a Millennium driver to question the authority of an Eighties driver, Baba dey drive with bare feet dey go ooo,you're a Legend already!!
Like seriously I was 12 when I started driving. To me driving requires comfort so go with that which makes u comfortable
Re: Driving With Or Without Shoes by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
MissMercedes:

No o. I've been driving for 10 years now, without shoes. So trying it with shoes feels weird

You've been driven for 10 years? So how old are you now? Cos ya small
Re: Driving With Or Without Shoes by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hi dear. Pls respnd 2 d email request. Pls.
Re: Driving With Or Without Shoes by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 18, 2016
MrValIk:
Hi dear. Pls respnd 2 d email request. Pls.

Dude, I've replied your mail! Just say whatever it is you have to say over there. My patience with you is really wearing thin!
Re: Driving With Or Without Shoes by Jakumo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
MissMercedes:

Dude, I've replied your mail! Just say whatever it is you have to say over there. My patience with you is really wearing thin!

After looking at your profile picture that highlights those alluring contacts, I think your admirer is understandably lost for words.

He knows what he wants, but has no idea how to go about getting it ha ha.

In a related development, I also share his amorous interest in you, but I know better than to get in the ring to challenge a black belt Karate expert, and still expect to win.
Re: Driving With Or Without Shoes by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jakumo:

After looking at your profile picture that highlights those alluring contacts, I think your admirer is understandably lost for words.

He knows what he wants, but has no idea how to go about getting it ha ha.

In a related development, I also share his amorous interest in you, but I know better than to get in the ring to challenge a black belt Karate expert, and still expect to win.

Lol! I don't want that kind of admirer biko.

Thanks for the compliment smiley
Re: Driving With Or Without Shoes by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2016

Lol! I don't want that kind of admirer biko.

Thanks for the compliment smiley

Y can't I click on ur username? Did u block me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Facts About The New Bugatti Divo / The Transformation Of SUV: A Quick Look In The Past / 5 Signs That Indicates Your Transmission Needs To Be Flushed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.