Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians (27287 Views)

5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) / Beware Of Sex Enhancing Drinks . True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by NevetsIbot(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Thank God my room is cool. Hehehehe. But buhari is a goat and he will suffer for this nwa. Ndiala.
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by NevetsIbot(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
keryj:
Here in kebbi state we r like rosting already. U need to feel the heavy heat burning my legs when am on a bike or is it fire on my skin inside room. Anyway I thank God for atleast the 22hours light per day. But u really need to v an AC to cope. God help us here
22hrs light you say We, in ondo havnt had light for the past 2weeks.. Diariz God o.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by huntax(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Genea:
as in, nowadays I will just walk under the sun for ten minutes and I will start feeling faint and gasping for breath, this weather is not good at all..... I will just be drinking water anyhow like fish
Lol buttie.
I just feel for the bricklayers and traders...mehn,those traders at Ketu.
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by huntax(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
keryj:
Here in kebbi state we r like rosting already. U need to feel the heavy heat burning my legs when am on a bike or is it fire on my skin inside room. Anyway I thank God for atleast the 22hours light per day. But u really need to v an AC to cope. God help us here
Move to Lagos, it's cooler here,I will accommodate you. wink
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Habiodunz(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
[size=24pt]Punch ''LIKE'' if you think BUHARI is at fault or ''SHARE'' if you tink ''TECHNOLOGY' 'is at fault [/size]

Is me is back grin grin
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by notoriousbabe: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
jasysandra:
you sef grin
tongue
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by notoriousbabe: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
accelion:

Okay, you got me there. Funny ass! I like when aa girl can be creatively funny.
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Genea(f): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
huntax:

Lol buttie.
I just feel for the bricklayers and traders...mehn,those traders at Ketu.
lolx, those ppl are trying, God pls reduce this sun biko....

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by femynho(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
This year (2016), just in 2days close to 25 people (including children) died of heat in a local govt in Kebbi State.
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
The heat is something else
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by huntax(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Genea:
lolx, those ppl are trying, God pls reduce this sun biko....
Is that really u in ur dp? You are so fine o
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Austin4lif: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
haibe:
stupid comment
zombie
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by dominique(f): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
cekhoe:
so it will get to a point where someone will just be walking under the sun and just fall down and die because of heat,it's obviously meant for the poor,from the congested face me I face you house,to trekking under the sun to no ac to no light or money for fuel to no refrigerator to get cold water,the poor obviously stands no chance against the heat stroke

It happened in Pakistan last year or so. About a dozen people died of heatstroke. What makes their case terrible is that there was severe drought alongside the heat, those in rural areas didn't have access to enough water. Let's hope naija heat doesn't reach that level
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by keryj(f): 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Funny u. Do u v a job 4 me at Lag?
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by keryj(f): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
22hrs light you say We, in ondo havnt had light for the past 2weeks.. Diariz God o.
. Sure. Sometimes it. Doesn't even go off till after 2 to 3 days
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by keryj(f): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
huntax:

Move to Lagos, it's cooler here,I will accommodate you. wink
. Funny u, do u v a job 4 me at lag?
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by keryj(f): 12:00am On Apr 25, 2016
femynho:
This year (2016), just in 2days close to 25 people (including children) died of heat in a local govt in Kebbi State.
. Where in kebbi
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by ojomide: 5:08am On Apr 25, 2016
Funny that though my installed solar seems to be producing electricity at twice its capacity with the fans on full speed but this type of heat seems to be riding on the fans breeze connecting me directly to the roofs heat with almost a neutralising effect.
But it could have been worse without it.
I advise everyone to start saving towards Solar.
It will ultimately pay off.
When you save up to 100k you can start implementation
I get free electricity everyday since I installed my Solar in the twilight of President Jonathan administration, when we had the first feel of total fuel outage when even MTN and other essential services were announcing impending shut down.
I have become so allergic to generators so much that my new business center will be running on Solar as well.
Find a range of packaged Solar solutions at
http://shopwise.com.ng/index.php?category_id=0&search=Solar&sub_category=1&route=product%2Fsearch&description=true
If you already have an inverter, then you are 70% done!
Just a panel and a controller and you are there.
Got a good UPS you can still get a Solar system working.

So even though the heat is wicked it comes along with its goodie of extra power waiting to b harnessed.
Take a free ride on the heatwave!
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 25, 2016
sugarboi52:
Another Poor Man illness.
that's true.. rich man wey get A.C for house,car,office heatstroke wan kill
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Remii(m): 6:00am On Apr 25, 2016
goingape:
how can your body reach 400C undecided

Can you put your hand on a boiling water?
that tells you the writer knows little or nothing about physics he wanted to write 40°C if the printer is inadequate he should have written 40 deg C
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Genea(f): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2016
huntax:

Is that really u in ur dp? You are so fine o
no, I'm not the one dear but tnx anyways..
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 25, 2016
dominique:

It happened in Pakistan last year or so. About a dozen people died of heatstroke. What makes their case terrible is that there was severe drought alongside the heat, those in rural areas didn't have access to enough water. Let's hope naija heat doesn't reach that level
I hope so too
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 25, 2016
Sijo01:
This is trouble. No electricity, no alternative (fuel for gen) sad

You guys keep complaining of no fuel and light, is it that bad? Cause like seriously where I live there is always light everyday and hardly goes off and even when it does come back on after few minutes
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by NevetsIbot(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2016
keryj:
. Sure. Sometimes it. Doesn't even go off till after 2 to 3 days
yeeeeeeeeh. Where dyu say you live again?, what town? What street? I'm relocating dia now
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by NevetsIbot(m): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

You guys keep complaining of no fuel and light, is it that bad? Cause like seriously where I live there is always light everyday and hardly goes off and even when it does come back on after few minutes
see you! Your governors are wise ni.... Come to ondo state. If you see shadow of light for day time, thank God
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Sijo01(f): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

cheesy are you serious? Which area is that cos am getting ready to port down there asap.

To answer your question, yes, it is very bad. Friday through Sunday, we did not get up to 6 hours supply of electricity.
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2016
Sijo01:

cheesy are you serious? Which area is that cos am getting ready to port down there asap.

To answer your question, yes, it is very bad. Friday through Sunday, we did not get up to 6 hours supply of electricity.

Lol it's one estate in delta, staying with my mum atm, but even at my residence in VI there is always light , where do you stay?
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
see you! Your governors are wise ni.... Come to ondo state. If you see shadow of light for day time, thank God

Loool and have strong witches now how do you expect to have light
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Sijo01(f): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol it's one estate in delta, staying with my mum atm, but even at my residence in VI there is always light , where do you stay?

Lucky you. I'm based in Benin
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by NevetsIbot(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Loool and have strong witches now how do you expect to have light

See eh. I just taya for nepa.... Just waiting to hear my neighbour put on his 'i pass my nieghbour' generator
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sijo01:

Lucky you. I'm based in Benin

Benin, lol no need to talk, how can you have light when witches are using darkness as fuel? Loool
Re: Beware Of Heatstroke In This Period Nigerians by huntax(m): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
keryj:
. Funny u, do u v a job 4 me at lag?
Would u allow me accommodate u if I get you a job? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? / What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? / Premature Ejagulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.