Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Samuel Eto'o Give His 33,000 Euro Watch To Recordman Usain Bolt - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Samuel Eto'o Give His 33,000 Euro Watch To Recordman Usain Bolt (4243 Views)

Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o / Usain Bolt To Play For Manchester United Against Real Madrid / Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Eto'o Give His 33,000 Euro Watch To Recordman Usain Bolt by bobaraba(f): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2009
video : http://afrobox.net/play.php?vid=1511

in fact he was having an interview and Bolt and the Other journalist were talking about his watch when he's noticed that he hand over his watch  made of of gold and diamond
Re: Samuel Eto'o Give His 33,000 Euro Watch To Recordman Usain Bolt by chic2pimp(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2009
Na wa ooooo. Well sha I am not suprised. He earns well in excess of £100,000. It is a good gesture though
Re: Samuel Eto'o Give His 33,000 Euro Watch To Recordman Usain Bolt by Freiburger(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2009
Is it supposed to make a headline? he spent close to that amout in a night club in stuttgart where i work the last time, he 've go the cash so let he spend it cos the secret of recieving is giving.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Give His 33,000 Euro Watch To Recordman Usain Bolt by RuuDie(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2009
Freiburger:

Is it supposed to make a headline? he spent close to that amout in a night club in stuttgart where i work the last time, he 've go the cash so let he spend it cos the secret of recieving is giving.

yes oh. . . . how many people on this earth u knw who can freely give even when they have so much!? this is not where u call all the press in the press in the world to come and see that u're giving - but just give spontaneously borne out of the desire to make people happy!

Just reading the news of his selflessness in itself touches and inspires me. . . . . he has given me something too!

Indeed Eto'o is a great man!
Re: Samuel Eto'o Give His 33,000 Euro Watch To Recordman Usain Bolt by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2011
These two are just AWESOME! cool

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irbcUaj2MZo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

They favor. Bolt is probably of Cameroonian descent. Who knows?
But their chemistry is definitely positive. These are the guys I want my unborn son/s to look up to
not raggedy Lil wayne. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Your English Premier League Team Of The Season 08/09 / Almeria Vs Barcelona [0 - 8] On Sat,20th November At 8pm / Burnley Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) On 26th December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.