Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Was My Action Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was My Action Wrong? (506 Views)

Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) / Re: Anal Sex And Mouth Action Are Sins (matured Christians Only) / I Saw My Pastor Drinking Action Bitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was My Action Wrong? by Wilson125(m): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Today I followed a friend to her church, I was embarrassed by their mama ( the GO's wife) because I refused to the things she asked everyone to, at first it was their papa that said the members should fall to his feet help, hold his leg and repeat the things he said, I didn't do that, the wife came aboard n ordered the people to lift their olive oil in d air n say d prayer after her, I was still seated, she had to come to where I sat n dragged me to stand, claiming the to be led by the holy spirit, I stood up I went out, na so she start to dey see things for me o, say spirit dey worry me, say ma mumsy dong carry ma mind go keep somewer, say she wan cast d spirit comot bla bla bla...
Ma anger come increase pass b4, as e dey increase ma mind just remember wetin one guy do for one church like that.... na so I take ma post 4 outside, as em wan give closing prayer, I rush in, roll 4rm one wall to d oda, begin dey speak in tongues dey shout, na so people make way 4 me, choir come dey give me inspiration wit lite music 4 background, ah start to the see tinx like play like play... ah shout, mummy( pointing at d Go's wife)
Ur mum s the reason your husband's church has refuse to grow, na so everywer quit, as ah talk d second one, she wan react, d husband hold am, ah come c say e dong pain am, I thank d members 4 giving d opportunity, I waka comot....
After service, ma fren wants me to go and apologise to her before she prays for me,

If she place a curse on me, will it have any effect in my life?
Re: Was My Action Wrong? by surestakes: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na lie!

grin
Re: Was My Action Wrong? by Tdunjoye: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Seriously
Re: Was My Action Wrong? by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Wilson125:
Today I followed a friend to her church, I was embarrassed by their mama ( the GO's wife) because I refused to the things she asked everyone to, at first it was their papa that said the members should fall to his feet help, hold his leg and repeat the things he said, I didn't do that, the wife came aboard n ordered the people to lift their olive oil in d air n say d prayer after her, I was still seated, she had to come to where I sat n dragged me to stand, claiming the to be led by the holy spirit, I stood up I went out, na so she start to dey see things for me o, say spirit dey worry me, say ma mumsy dong carry ma mind go keep somewer, say she wan cast d spirit comot bla bla bla...
Ma anger come increase pass b4, as e dey increase ma mind just remember wetin one guy do for one church like that.... na so I take ma post 4 outside, as em wan give closing prayer, I rush in, roll 4rm one wall to d oda, begin dey speak in tongues dey shout, na so people make way 4 me, choir come dey give me inspiration wit lite music 4 background, ah start to the see tinx like play like play... ah shout, mummy( pointing at d Go's wife)
Ur mum s the reason your husband's church has refuse to grow, na so everywer quit, as ah talk d second one, she wan react, d husband hold am, ah come c say e dong pain am, I thank d members 4 giving d opportunity, I waka comot....
After service, ma fren wants me to go and apologise to her before she prays for me,

If she place a curse on me, will it have any effect in my life?
the bible says any curse placed on any one without a cause shall not stand. But my dear you know the things you said were lies, so any curse here might become effective. Am not saying this to scare you but you need to go and see her and talk one on one. What if actually the things she saw where real? And what if they were not real? There is no way to be certain except you and see her one on one. Lets not ignorantly attract problems to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Was My Action Wrong? by Kobojunkiee: 9:30pm On Apr 01
Wilson125:
∆ If she place a curse on me, will it have any effect in my life?
According to Scripture, no man or woman has power to curse or bless another. So, you decide what you will believe. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Today's Generation Of Christians / How Aliko Dangote Became The World Richest Black Person On Earth / "Food Shortage Is On The Rise" - T.b. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.