Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released (55527 Views)

Photo Of Layal Tinubu's Mother / Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) / Seyi Tinubu And Layal Jade-Holm's Pre-weddding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by stephenduru: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bola Tinubu's son Seyi is set to wed Layal, the woman of his dreams. The journey up the boulevard of matrimony began on Friday, November 6, 2015 in faraway Ghana. Seyi, in the Aburi town of Akuapim South Municipal District, in the Eastern region of South Ghana and about 45 minutes from Accra the nation’s capital, proposed to Layal over a candlelit dinner at Lansdown Resort. Seyi allegedly went on one knee and asked the very surprised but highly elated Layal to marry him.As per the actual date of events and preferred venue, deliberations are still on.

Brief history of the intending couple:Seyi acquired his LLB degree from the prestigious University of Buckingham, United Kingdom. He acquired his Masters in Corporate & Commercial Law at the same university where he came out on merit. Layal on the other hand, is of Lebanese and Nigerian descent. She is said to be a brilliant consultant at foremost auditing firm, PriceWaterhouseCooper (PWC). The 25-year-old is a graduate of Political Science and African Studies at the SOAS (School of Oriental Studies) University of London. She also has a Masters in Entrepreneurship & Business Management from the University of Surrey.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/seyi-tinubu-lawal-holm-release.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Chai!! So jagaban son too wan chop better ponmo grin

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by temitemi1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
nice one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Scream(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Must be a political wedding for the info to be found in this section...

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Jorussia(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
That is the son of the undisputed national leader of APC.seyi i wish you a happy married life.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
With all the money, see his head.. Look at his tangled hair.

Money not everything you know

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by freshdude99(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
But him papa is corruption na grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by SleekMallam: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tinubu and his love for lawyers. Don Corleone wannabe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by loopman: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
freshdude99:
I bet you would have wish that your own Dad is corrupt too and give you quality life like Seyi's

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by zenith4biz(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
If Tinubu is your father you will not be wailing on Nairaland!

Nairalanders Shun Corruption and let's have a better Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by zenith4biz(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
This space is for those that dress MODESTLY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by freshdude99(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
loopman:

I bet you would have wish that your own Dad is corrupt too and give you quality life like Seyi's
Lol abeg o, my popsi no kworupt but yet he's comfortable and all his seven children are graduates. Quality education and life we enjoyed with lots of inheritance left behind. So my brother not every one wishes the way u wish. Happy sun dey

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
freshdude99:
[size=16pt]To bad his father laid a bad foundation by being the personification of corruption and nepotism through Alpha Beta. The bride is happy she is marrying the landlord of Lagos that milks the state of N3-N6 billion monthly through commission from IGR that could be done my KPMG,PWC,EY delioote for a much smaller commission.[/size]

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by carinmom(f): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
I'm happy for them.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by sdindan: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
carinmom:
I'm happy for them.

Hahahahahahahhhh grin

Your comment toh!

As in happy for then.
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by carinmom(f): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
sdindan:

Hahahahahahahhhh grin

Your comment toh!

As in happy for then.

What's wrong with my comment if i may ask

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by sdindan: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
carinmom:

What's wrong with my comment if i may ask

As if the bride to be is ur ex, grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Is Remi Tinubu his mother? Or do Tinubu have other wives.
Btw, Dark skin man + Light skin woman.
It is erotically sexy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by nedu2000(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Seyi pass with merit abroad but couldn't pass his call to bar exams in the 1st attempt,i dunno if he eventually

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Houseofglam7(f): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Thank goodness he's not the spitting image of the father!!!!
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by tit(f): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Thank goodness he's not the spitting image of the father!!!!

are you implying tinubu should ask for dna test?
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by carinmom(f): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
sdindan:

As if the bride to be is ur ex, grin

Are you serious The bride to be or the groom to be be because i'm not a man grin

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Houseofglam7(f): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
tit:

are you implying tinubu should ask for dna test?

Nope, I'm only saying he's handsome!
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by pwettiejay(f): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Congrats, owanbe loading tongue
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by sdindan: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
carinmom:

Are you serious The bride to be or the groom to be be because i'm not a man grin

Okay, bridegroom grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Agunechemba1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Happy married life the son of Jagaban, the father of corruption.
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by ademasta(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Seyi law must perform there grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Who this boy resemble ?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by teekay213(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
ghana again!naija girls una better start fasting and praying,the way this thing dey go,he b like say me sef go join the queue.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released by tollytexy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
That will be one of the biggest wedding in Africa. The money wey him papa don steal lasan if na just 5% he spend for him son the whole world will notice

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.