Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Should I Say God Also Dissapoint His People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Say God Also Dissapoint His People? (458 Views)

10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People / Is It Possible That Our Almighty God Also Worships Another Almighty God?-KushMan / This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Say God Also Dissapoint His People? by naijamakossa(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
we are dissapointed when we are hoping on a friend,sisters,brothers and our parents to give us what we ask from them but we are rather turned down because they don't have or rather they have but don't want to give,we call that dissapointment.
many of us here have countless things we have asked from God but yet to be fulfilled and some of this problem God knows very well that it is very important to that person that time.what happens to the faith and hope of that very person.

should I say God also dissapoint his people?
why do God allow us to suffer or disgrace before he bless us?
Re: Should I Say God Also Dissapoint His People? by tripplephi: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
naijamakossa:
we are dissapointed when we are hoping on a friend,sisters,brothers and our parents to give us what we ask from them but we are rather turned down because they don't have or rather they have but don't want to give,we call that dissapointment.
many of us here have countless things we have asked from God but yet to be fulfilled and some of this problem God knows very well that it is very important to that person that time.what happens to the faith and hope of that very person.

Lols it's funny how easy it is to generalize cos the sad truth is that it's only after we have suffered we want to try God at the end.... No one who starts out early with God gets disappointed. It's sad. God gave us his word but we won't do what he says to the letter... But we want him to do what we say.

1 Like

Re: Should I Say God Also Dissapoint His People? by analice107: 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
naijamakossa:

LOL. Is it when you have finished running around doing your thing living your life as you like, when everything has failed, you then run to God hoping he will quickly open the windows of heaven and pour out all you demanded of him right?
Dear, God is the God of order.
Take this scenario. A farmer went to his farm to show his seed. Some fell by the road, men stepped on them, and they died, some fell amongst thorns, when the sprung up they choked and died, some fell on rocks, they sprung up, but no soil, they died, one fell on good soil, it grew up and bore fruits.

Now the sower sowed 4 seeds right? Atleast to himself. So he went home expecting that when harvest comes he will harvest bountifully.
But how did he sow and where did he sow the seeds? This matters alot.
Everything we do in life is a seed, what you do and how you do it will determine what comes to you at last.
You don't carelessly throw your seeds on the road, on rocks and amongst thorns and expect a harvest. It doesn't happen like that.
Why are you not getting answers, check how you sow. Anyway, you can tell me that God is all powerful so he should be able to make the seed prosper on the rocks and give you your expected harvest, and I will agree with you.
Re: Should I Say God Also Dissapoint His People? by naijamakossa(m): 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
analice107:

LOL. Is it when you have finished running around doing your thing living your life as you like, when everything has failed, you then run to God hoping he will quickly open the windows of heaven and pour out all you demanded of him right?
Dear, God is the God of order.
Take this scenario. A farmer went to his farm to show his seed. Some fell by the road, men stepped on them, and they died, some fell amongst thorns, when the sprung up they choked and died, some fell on rocks, they sprung up, but no soil, they died, one fell on good soil, it grew up and bore fruits.

Now the sower sowed 4 seeds right? Atleast to himself. So he went home expecting that when harvest comes he will harvest bountifully.
But how did he sow and where did he sow the seeds? This matters alot.
Everything we do in life is a seed, what you do and how you do it will determine what comes to you at last.
You don't carelessly throw your seeds on the road, on rocks and amongst thorns and expect a harvest. It doesn't happen like that.
Why are you not getting answers, check how you sow. Anyway, you can tell me that God is all powerful so he should be able to make the seed prosper on the rocks and give you your expected harvest, and I will agree with you.
I understand ur argument but let me tell u that my mom is a pastor and I have Bieng serving God since I was a child and I know more about God than u have imagined I knw Wat I am saying my dear

(1) (Reply)

Violence In Nigeria: Christians And Muslims Will Find Peace If They Work Togethe / Atheists and For Those Who Struggle With Faith... And Love Funny Videos / Why Do We Have Muslim Section But No Christian Section On NL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.