Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Lagos And Crime, This Yuletide ! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos And Crime, This Yuletide ! (1022 Views)

What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This / The Best (worst) Of Nigeria's Drug Barons, 419ers And Crime Lords / Be Your Own Security As Yuletide Evolves! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos And Crime, This Yuletide ! by micklplus(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2006
What a life !
yesterday's morning on my way to work. i was actually rushing to catch up with the staff bus. some two guys appeared from no where on a bike. i tried being smart by throwing a push at one of the guys, that prompted the motherf!ckers to bring out guns ! they robbed me of my phone, my international passport and my wallet containing about $350 ! i only thank God i wasnt beaten cuz i ran even faster than ben johnson and i flew like a bird with the help of my suit . imagine that !
As if that wasnt enough, some robbers came to my hood again in the night of the same day. They shot sporadically for close to two hours. that made me terrified as i have to leave the house very early in the morning to go to work. What a crazy world !
Na God go save us o.
Please, be careful on your way out especially as the christmas is around the corner.

Cheers
Re: Lagos And Crime, This Yuletide ! by deathadder(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2006
This world is a crazzzzzzzzzyyyyyy place indeed.

Me was driving to Benin recently and just as i was leaving Lagos
I had to stop at a road block. Two fools dressed as police robbed me of me car, me phone and my bible.

I cant believe what a fuct up world this can be.
Re: Lagos And Crime, This Yuletide ! by mazaje(m): 4:32am On Dec 17, 2006
what a fuckeeed up country!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Mcgowan, Who Was Released Last Year After Nearly 23 Years In Prison, Will / Abu Students Nab Serial Rapist Babangida / Sad! – Baby Born With His Brain Outside His Head .pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.