Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water (17463 Views)

After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) / Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by PweetyJbaby(f): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mr kiss & tell,how many hav u Bleep today?
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
politt:
Look for one kitty cat nd pour ur kini. So ud get one kid

parents don't agree with such... They'll at u MUST marry cry
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

You dey even talk. Out here it is normal. Where Craze man and Never do wells get babe? You can guess where am at? South Africa.
ehnnnnnn, wanna dey experience the same tin
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Midolan: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
alfred5:
Was expecting to hear you call AkwaIbom state.

My dear, I served there. I can't tell what I di.

But who em eep?
I hear of dat state too
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Icepresh(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
How come am still a Virgin :/ :/
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Na dis kind of topic men go rush read.funny heading
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Vongsama(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
OP people like u constitute most of d problems we have wit sex life. U meet a girl today n u wanna get laid. Coincidentally she wanna get laid too. Both of u got it n left happily only for u to suggest she's cheap. If she is, what r u? Where is it written that a man cannot refuse sexual approach or that a woman cannot seek a one night stand. Men hav sexual needs n desires, so do women.
Stop being such archaic n such a traditionalist.
She wants it, she gerrit n I dnt c notin wrong in that. If she's wrong, u r wrong. If she's cheap, u r cheaper.
With such girls around, yet u still buy vaseline more than u buy toothpaste, yet u hav d mind to complain

6 Likes

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by cashreport: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2016

What is the meaning of Kitty-Cat ??

Is it the new name of a trending dress

Name of an actresses

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by teddyYz: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
NiRfreak:
The following cities/state are strong suspect.

1. Benue state
2. Jos
3. Port Harcourt
4 Southern Kaduna
5 Taraba
6.......add urs
Remove southern Kaduna from that list.
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by NiRfreak(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
teddyYz:

Remove southern Kaduna from that list.
but they are trying in dat area now.
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by leahcimzil: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:
Maybe they are sex starved like you...you can never tell undecided
your dp is....bold?. you have got nice eyes. contact lenses?
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by layla129(f): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
leahcimzil:

your dp is....bold?. you have got nice eyes. contact lenses?

Thank you smiley...yeah, contacts
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by leahcimzil: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:

Thank you smiley...yeah, contacts
oh cool...starting to think that's my fetish cheesy
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by teddyYz: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2016
NiRfreak:
but they are trying in dat area now.
They don't just do it anyhow like that
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by drsyl(f): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
y is to so hard for men to understand dat women too have sexual urges and sometimes all they want from a guy is to have sex and leave,if u r game,she is game,so stop complaining,its not only men that think all some girls have to offer is sex,sometimes all some men have to offer is sex,so grow up and stop d whining.
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by MrCork: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
habby51:
Many tins in my mind nowaday, neva no where dis world is heading to. We are in the Era where u meet a babe today, and still fu*k her today. Mind u, many of dem are not runs gals or olosho. What can we call dis? Are we to say gals of nowadays are so cheap or wat? or can dis be as a result of high increase of poverty in the country? Wat ur opinion??

Great thread...am comin to Nigeria next month ....any sugestons? cheesy
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by MrCork: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
Mr kiss & tell,how many hav u Bleep today?

darlin wher can we londoners find cheap nice punnny in Lagos? smiley
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by PweetyJbaby(f): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrCork:

see me see trouble,do i luk lik one?shocked
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 27, 2016
MrCork:

Great thread...am comin to Nigeria next month ....any sugestons? cheesy
lol, no wahala bro
hint me wen u cum, i'll tell u wia I dey
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by BECKAR: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2016
In my opinion, I think its the trend now. Ladies bet fellow ladies that they are out to sleep with a particular man and unknowingly to the man he will succumb to her seductions and sleep with her. The funny thing is that the man will be thinking he is a super man, not knowing he just fell to the cheap trap of the lady. Some ladies bet that they will sleep with their ex on their wedding eve. Some exchange boyfriends to show they are big babes, some girls beg their girlfriends to allow them have a feel of what their boy friends flaunt. Its as bad as that. Before now, sex was sacred, respected and done with feelings, but now, its almost done on the streets and we have embraced it as western culture. We should always remember Sodom and Gomora ooooo

1 Like

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by PweetyJbaby(f): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrCork:

see me see trouble,do i luk lik one?
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
see me see trouble,do i luk lik one?
so funny
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
BECKAR:
In my opinion, I think its the trend now. Ladies bet fellow ladies that they are out to sleep with a particular man and unknowingly to the man he will succumb to her seductions and sleep with her. The funny thing is that the man will be thinking he is a super man, not knowing he just fell to the cheap trap of the lady. Some ladies bet that they will sleep with their ex on their wedding eve. Some exchange boyfriends to show they are big babes, some girls beg their girlfriends to allow them have a feel of what their boy friends flaunt. Its as bad as that. Before now, sex was sacred, respected and done with feelings, but now, its almost done on the streets and we have embraced it as western culture. We should always remember Sodom and Gomora ooooo
Is a common tins here bro
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 11:56am On May 11, 2016
kind of pussy@my neighbourhood. u need not 2 pay.

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by sheyishay: 2:00pm On May 11, 2016
This happened to once.But i only allowed her to give me a BJ. Was not too comfortable in screwing the silly ass. grin

1 Like

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Countrygirl(f): 3:47pm On May 11, 2016
haliruali:
Guy, u must be in Benue State. Jokes apart, I served dia. while I was dia, I n me frnd were invited by some gals father to chose frm his daughters. shocked. I was shocked. Bt mehn those Tivs, Idoma n Igede pple r hospitable in terms of....... grin
Chai! na my state u finish like dis? Bro, dia is God oo
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 11, 2016
Countrygirl:
Chai! na my state u finish like dis? Bro, dia is God oo
I even heard dey av the large number of pple living wit HIV
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Countrygirl(f): 4:43pm On May 11, 2016
habby51:

I even heard dey av the large number of pple living wit HIV
So i heard also.

1 Like

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by NemzySeries(m): 6:48pm On May 11, 2016
Abegn ghosts,spirits or animals dey sleep wit dis gals?
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 11, 2016
Countrygirl:
So i heard also.
& u claim is ur state, u beta go run test
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Countrygirl(f): 9:14pm On May 11, 2016
habby51:
& u claim is ur state, u beta go run test
Lol....i trust myself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media / The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! / Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.