Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. (4468 Views)

We Nigerians Dont Want To Be Identified As Africans No More... / "Buhari Should Withdraw Army From The East & Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone" - FFK / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rejoinder to Christopher123 Post titled

British Biafra Igbo Same Stories of Membership. Nigeria lesson

with link
https://www.nairaland.com/3066540/britishbiafraigbo-same-stories-memberships-nigeria

As a south south person who have followed Nigeria politics closely there are things that are very crystal clear to all Nigerians about Nigeria unity.

No matter how everybody pretend about Nigeria Unity or Division today, everything boils down to Niger Delta oil.

The following scenarios prove my point:

1. Ask Biafra to form thier country with South east alone for a start, let South South Join them later if they wish. You will see strong opposition from Biafrans. You start hearing stories and plenty version of history. How south south people speak Igbo. How Jaja of opobo is Igbo. How Anioma is more Igbo than Benin bla bla bla as if they care. The next thing you will hear is let do a referedum. And ask South South people to choose between Biafra and Nigeria. This is d greatest Hippocracy in d matter. I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF BIAFRA AGITATORS PUT REFEREDUM TO SOUTH SOUTH PEOPLE AS THREE OPTION INSTEAD OF TWO. LET THEM ASK SOUTH SOUTH PEOPLE TO CHOSE AMONG NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC, BIAFRA OR NIGERIA. When Biafra agitator start making the referedum three options instead of two, i will become a strong supporter of d movement. But instead they will start divide and rule on south south. They will start telling south south people how Ijaw and Itsekiri dont agree. how okrika and ikwerre dont agree etc. As if Niger delta people agree with them more than fellow south south person.

2. Let Biafra openly say they dont want South South in Biafra, Nigeria will grant them freedom within a year.

3. Let Niger Delta oil dry up, and Biafra struggle continues, Nigeria will divide within d first six months of no oil.

4. Another reason North want One Nigeria is because of Lagos. Lagos is d prize of south west. North is landlock. Lagos is d major source of import to Northern Nigeria.

In summary No matter how Biafra agitators pretend or One Nigeria Northerner or South Westerner pretend, Everything Boils down to Niger Delta oil as at today. SOUTH EAST,SOUTH WEST AND THE WHOLE NORTH ARE ALL PARASITE TO SOUTH SOUTH.

I know some will say IMO and ABIA have some oil. True. ONDO state Oil is more than IMO and ABIA combined. The sharing of 13% derivative among oil producer clearly shows this.

The truth is dat the most important thing or interest to human beings is economic interest. It is not brotherhood, it is not religion.

The importance of Niger Delta is so obvious today. Nigeria is almost dead just because oil price drop by 70%. No fuel, no dollar, PDP/APC Governors cant pay salary all over d six geopolitical zone, inflation etc all boil down to low price of Niger Delta oil. No light is still about Niger Delta gas. The truth is dat Niger Delta is d air Nigeria breathe.

As long as Biafra Map have South South in it, Biafra will continue to be a mirrage. There will never be referedum. It can only happen by war. Almost all d war in d world is about economy not religion.

If South East want to leave Nigeria without south south, Nigeria will rather encourage it than prevent it. The North Will be very happy to hear that.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Any biafran that comment on this thread after my comment is a complete Phool.

Ignore this thread and it will die a natural death.....

It is high time we started giving attention seekers silent treatment by ignoring them..

Thanks and may God favour you guys this week.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
xharder:
Any biafran that comment on this thread after my comment is a complete Phool.

Ignore this thread and it will die a natural death.....

It is high time we start giving attention seekers silent treatment by ignoring them..

Thanks and may God favour you guys this week.

This is one of d high level insincerity from Biafra agitators. You just proved it. You feel you deserve to Share South South oil while west and North dont deserve it. That is where i disagree with ur movement.

As far as I am concern nobody deserve to share South South oil apart from South South themselves. Every other group is gulity of parasitism. Trying to seperate urself from other parasites is d highest form of delusion.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Sall(m): 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Easy on South east or they will descend on you like parasites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by LadyExcellency: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nobody cares if you have an opinion on Biafra or not. Btw, promoting Biafra is against Nairaland rules hence stop disgracing yourself while feeling funky in an anonymous forum.

The Biafrans I know are busy planning tomorrow's business.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sall:
Easy on South east or they will descend on you like parasites.

that is d last thing that will bother me.

I hate fakeness and pretends. Not everybody can be deceive. What is good 4 the goose is good 4 d gander.

Just as they want Biafra the same way we want Niger Delta Republic. We may not shout or make noise about it like they do because we know it will be almost impossible knowing fully well we are the air Nigeria breathe. We are just more rational than emotional about it. We south south people are realist. That is why we struggle more for resource control rather than secession knowing fully well we cant have it today without a war.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by yinkus204(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Op did want the south east to die tell wat they depend on if u take out the south south even kanu their leader knw

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Abagworo(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
The issue Doutheast has is Anambra State. If not we could have united and achieved enviable strides. Nigeria is better as a united country than divided into tiny fragments and it is our duty to keep it united.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Nobody cares if you have an opinion on Biafra or not. Btw, promoting Biafra is against Nairaland rules hence stop disgracing yourself while feeling funky in an anonymous forum.

The Biafrans I know are busy planning tomorrow's business.

My post is a rejoinder. Meaning it is response to another post from a Biafra agitator.

Why did you not vent d same anger towards christopher123 post d biafra agitator. This is d reason many of us have doubt about u guys. You guys are too oppressive. Even here in Nairaland, you are trying to oppress a Niger Deltan just because you feel we are minority.

As far as you guys are concern, only you can tells us what we want. We have no right to ask for what we want. Very shameful.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by yinkus204(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Abagworo:
The issue Doutheast has is Anambra State. If not we could have united and achieved enviable strides. Nigeria is better as a united country than divided into tiny fragments and it is our duty to keep it united.
thanks this wat i always tell dose who think of divide y can't we make the country better as one rather than thinking of how to divide it
Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Seriously Op this whole biafra thing you engage in here on nairaland is becoming stale by the day. Can't you save yourself some stress on issues concerning the igbos? Do you see igbo people in your dreams? Have an igbo goat eaten your yam before?

I'm a Bini man and a proud son of South South region and I'm saying it before that I prefer igbos to you yorubas or hausas any time any day. If you're not scared of the igbos leaving you guys with your slave masters why not conduct a referendum and let's know how far. You'll be so shocked at the turn out of events.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Schematics: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jobless hopeless bitter old man, so Anambra is the reason imo state is broke and worthless and still could not pay it's workers despite huge loans and FG bailout funds? Anambra is also the reason imo state squandered the FG bailout funds with nothing to show for it?

Uwazulike led MASSOB is from imo state why not use him and his platform to achieve your aim and leave us out from your woes as we have nothing in common with you folks.

[s]
Abagworo:
[/s]

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by malton: 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
tuale4u:
Rejoinder to Christopher123 Post titled

British Biafra Igbo Same Stories of Membership. Nigeria lesson

with link
https://www.nairaland.com/3066540/britishbiafraigbo-same-stories-memberships-nigeria

As a south south person who have followed Nigeria politics closely there are things that are very crystal clear to all Nigerians about Nigeria unity.

No matter how everybody pretend about Nigeria Unity or Division today, everything boils down to Niger Delta oil.

The following scenarios prove my point:

1. Ask Biafra to form thier country with South east alone for a start, let South South Join them later if they wish. You will see strong opposition from Biafrans. You start hearing stories and plenty version of history. How south south people speak Igbo. How Jaja of opobo is Igbo. How Anioma is more Igbo than Benin bla bla bla as if they care. The next thing you will hear is let do a referedum. And ask South South people to choose between Biafra and Nigeria. This is d greatest Hippocracy in d matter. I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF BIAFRA AGITATORS PUT REFEREDUM TO SOUTH SOUTH PEOPLE AS THREE OPTION INSTEAD OF TWO. LET THEM ASK SOUTH SOUTH PEOPLE TO CHOSE AMONG NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC, BIAFRA OR NIGERIA. When Biafra agitator start making the referedum three options instead of two, i will become a strong supporter of d movement. But instead they will start divide and rule on south south. They will start telling south south people how Ijaw and Itsekiri dont agree. how okrika and ikwerre dont agree etc. As if Niger delta people agree with them more than fellow south south person.

2. Let Biafra openly say they dont want South South in Biafra, Nigeria will grant them freedom within a year.

3. Let Niger Delta oil dry up, and Biafra struggle continues, Nigeria will divide within d first six months of no oil.

4. Another reason North want One Nigeria is because of Lagos. Lagos is d prize of south west. North is landlock. Lagos is d major source of import to Northern Nigeria.

In summary No matter how Biafra agitators pretend or One Nigeria Northerner or South Westerner pretend, Everything Boils down to Niger Delta oil as at today. SOUTH EAST,SOUTH WEST AND THE WHOLE NORTH ARE ALL PARASITE TO SOUTH SOUTH.

I know some will say IMO and ABIA have some oil. True. ONDO state Oil is more than IMO and ABIA combined. The sharing of 13% derivative among oil producer clearly shows this.

The truth is dat the most important thing or interest to human beings is economic interest. It is not brotherhood, it is not religion.

The importance of Niger Delta is so obvious today. Nigeria is almost dead just because oil price drop by 70%. No fuel, no dollar, PDP/APC Governors cant pay salary all over d six geopolitical zone, inflation etc all boil down to low price of Niger Delta oil. No light is still about Niger Delta gas. The truth is dat Niger Delta is d air Nigeria breathe.

As long as Biafra Map have South South in it, Biafra will continue to be a mirrage. There will never be referedum. It can only happen by war. All most all d war in d world is about economy not religion.

If South East want to leave Nigeria without south south, Nigeria will rather encourage it than prevent it. The North Will be very happy to hear that.

I tuale for you, man! Such a good thinker!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
yinkus204:
thanks this wat i always tell dose who think of divide y can't we make the country better as one rather than thinking of how to divide it

One of the reason some well informed among us in Niger Delta prefer resource control to succession is dat we know oil will not last forever. Our land has been poluted. When oil Finish, Niger delta people will suffer hard. there will be starvation. That is why d greatest Injustice the North will ever do to Niger Delta is to divide d country when d oil finish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by LadyExcellency: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
tuale4u:

My post is a rejoinder. Meaning it is response to another post from a Biafra agitator.

Why did you not vent d same anger towards christopher123 post d biafra agitator. This is d reason many of us have doubt about u guys. You guys are too oppressive. Even here in Nairaland, you are trying to oppress a Niger Deltan just because you feel we are minority.

As far as you guys are concern, only you can tells us what we want. We have no right to ask for what we want. Very shameful.

I never commented on the Christopher's thread because Biafra agitation is no longer an online thing as your type made people to believe initially.

There is no time 100% of a people will support a course.

Learn to bypass Biafran news and focus on your life dreams by doing away with these unnecessary antagonisms. Nobody is going to forcefully conscript you to serve as a Biafran soldier or sympathizer hence keep calm and watch things unfold.

What's gonna be, will be.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
LadyExcellency:

I never commented on the Christopher's thread because Biafra agitation is no longer an online thing as your type made people to believe initially.

There is no time 100% of a people will support a course.

Learn to bypass Biafran news and focus on your life dreams by doing away with these unnecessary antagonisms. Nobody is going to forcefully conscript you to serve as a Biafran soldier or sympathizer hence keep calm and watch things unfold.

What's gonna be, will be.

I get ur point. But people are different. Some people watch tins unfold, others make tins happen. We can not all be spectators. We are all different .

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by modath(f): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Abagworo:

How? Same Language, culture & ideology,? Educate me! Thx.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
yinkus204:

These children sef.

United with Fulani herdsmen who are bent on running down our farmland with the support of law enforcement agencies?

United with group whose preoccupation is how to run down Igbo businesses or worst still plan on setting Igbo dominated markets on fire and depriving them of their shops after rebuilding?

With grazing reserve bill, our villages will be divided into two to provide for Fulani herdsmen indirect rule.

Respect yourself

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by ElCount: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
OP feeling funky. Anyway how is the one nigeria working for you as a SS? Some sections of the middle belt are also included in the biafran agitation guess its still about the oil is it? I really don't have much to say other than you are entitled to ur own opinion.
An average South Eastern does not care about the oil perhaps you don't know that, go and check those benefiting from the oil then come back and tell me how many south easterners are there.

Let Biafra openly say they dont want South South in
Biafra, Nigeria will grant them freedom within a year.

The above point of yours has no basis because if any part of the country breaks away no matter how small, nigeria will loose either way its not about biafra including SS or not. Afterall during the civil war the entire SS was reclaimed why didn't they leave the SE to stay on their own then?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Abagworo:
You're a disgrace and a big fool. I keep having doubts if really you're from my state, but only time shall expose the real face behind both you and the Chino handle. Amusu!

11 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by DeadWrong: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
The op is fvcking right! I challenge any iPod yoot to counter the op's submissions.

It's all about the Niger Delta Oil. One Nigeria favors the SW, SE and the North.

Ojuku declared Biafra because of the ND oil. He declared Biafra after the minority oil rich regions were made to have their own states. Ojuku wanted to control the ND oil. Gowon was the smarter chess player.

Same with FG..Biafra and FG fought for ND oil.

NDeltans, I don't envy you guys at all. All the same you guys have been very helpful

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
@tuale4u
enough of this SS Oil crap, its becoming irritating.
Before Oil came,
1) M.I Okpara used Palm Oil produce to sustain Eastern Nigeria, even Malaysia came to Eastern Nigeria then to learn about palm oil and today Malaysia is the world largest palm oil exporters and they are richer and more developed than Nigeria.
2. Awolowo use Cocoa Export to rule Western region and also implement the free education program them in the. W.region.
Cocoa house in ibadan is an example.
3. Sir Ahmed Bello used Agriculture in the North to rule the North region.
Enough of these oil crap, Manufacturing, Technology and Highly Educated Human Capital are driving many European countries economy.
the South South should hold their greedy leaders responsible for their woes.
your South South leaders are busy squandering money, sponsoring militants for killing purposes and settling godfathers...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by DeadWrong: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
An excerpt from Wikipedia;
On 27 May 1967, Gowon proclaimed the division of Nigeria into twelve states. This decree carved the Eastern Region in three parts: South Eastern State , Rivers State , and East Central State . Now the Igbos, concentrated in the East Central State, would lose control over most of the petroleum, located in the other two areas. [55][56] On 30 May 1967, Ojukwu declared independence of the Republic of Biafra . The Federal Military Government immediately placed an embargo on all shipping to and from Biafra—but not on oil tankers. [54][55] Biafra quickly moved to collect oil royalties from oil companies doing business within its borders. [55] When Shell-BP acquiesced to this request at the end of June, the Federal Government extended its blockade to include oil. [57] The blockade, which most foreign actors accepted, played a decisive role in putting Biafra at a disadvantage from the beginning of the war. [58]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
enough of this SS Oil crap, its becoming irritating.
Before Oil came,
1) M.I Okpara used Palm Oil produce to sustain Eastern Nigeria, even Malaysia came to Eastern Nigeria then to learn about palm oil and today Malaysia is the world largest palm oil exporters and they are richer and more developed than Nigeria.
2. Awolowo use Cocoa Export to rule Western region and also implement the free education program them in the. W.region.
Cocoa house in ibadan is an example.
3. Sir Ahmed Bello used Agriculture in the North to rule the North region.
Enough of these oil crap, Manufacturing, Technology and Highly Educated Human Capital are driving many European countries economy.
the South South should hold their greedy leaders responsible for their woes.
Intelligent post. Oil is not everything, brains and human capacity development is? It beats my imagination that even in this 21st century, some lazy folks are still hinging their hopes on revenue from oil proceeds. The future looks bleak for these people?

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
DeadWrong:
An excerpt from Wikipedia;

On 27 May 1967, Gowon proclaimed the division of Nigeria into
twelve states. This decree carved the Eastern Region in three parts:
South Eastern State , Rivers State , and East Central State . Now the
Igbos, concentrated in the East Central State, would lose control over
most of the petroleum, located in the other two areas. [55][56]
On 30 May 1967, Ojukwu declared independence of the Republic of
Biafra .
The Federal Military Government immediately placed an embargo on
all shipping to and from Biafra—but not on oil tankers. [54][55] Biafra
quickly moved to collect oil royalties from oil companies doing
business within its borders. [55] When Shell-BP acquiesced to this
request at the end of June, the Federal Government extended its
blockade to include oil. [57] The blockade, which most foreign actors
accepted, played a decisive role in putting Biafra at a disadvantage
from the beginning of the war. [58]

Nigeria, Biafra, Arewa, OPC is equal to Niger delta oil. Simple.
Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by malton: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Chiwude:
Intelligent post. Oil is not everything, brains and human capacity development is? It beats my imagination that even in this 21st century, some lazy folks are still hinging their hopes on revenue from oil proceeds. The future looks bleak for these people?

Oil is not everything, sure. But it means so much!

How better have your brains fared?

Or you think that import-export is any rocket science?

Does it take magic to buy from Onitsha and sell in Lokoja?

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by victorvezx(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
ElCount:
OP feeling funky. Anyway how is the one nigeria working for you as a SS? Some sections of the middle belt are also included in the biafran agitation guess its still about the oil is it? I really don't have much to say other than you are entitled to ur own opinion.
An average South Eastern does not care about the oil perhaps you don't know that, go and check those benefiting from the oil then come back and tell me how many south easterners are there.

Let Biafra openly say they dont want South South in
Biafra, Nigeria will grant them freedom within a year.

The above point of yours has no basis because if any part of the country breaks away no matter how small, nigeria will loose either way its not about biafra including SS or not. Afterall during the civil war the entire SS was reclaimed why didn't they leave the SE to stay on their own then?

if Biafra is not about oil, the. leave the south south alone please. fight for your 5 landlocked erosion ravaged Igbo state. We Niger deltans have told u we just want resource control, and not sessesion. u can't dictate for us, cuz we no send Igbo's message

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by malton: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
modath:

How? Same Language, culture & ideology,? Educate me! Thx.

Same everything...except Anambra Igbos tend to think little of others. They talk down anything other than Anambras. You know, they too are wary of the domineering attitude.

Nobody would want to be a subject in a land of supposed freedom fighters!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by OfoIgbo: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
tuale4u:

that is d last thing that will bother me.

I hate fakeness and pretends. Not everybody can be deceive. What is good 4 the goose is good 4 d gander.

Just as they want Biafra the same way we want Niger Delta Republic. We may not shout or make noise about it like they do because we know it will be almost impossible knowing fully well we are the air Nigeria breathe. We are just more rational than emotional about it. We south south people are realist. That is why we struggle more for resource control rather than secession knowing fully well we cant have it today without a war.

For as long as Igbos and Igboids make up 25% of SS and Igboland in SS produces more than 30% of SS oil, every Igboman has the right to onclude SS Igbos in their future plans.

Igbos in the SS were not offered the opportunity to join their kit and kin in the SE. They were rather forcefully placed in the SS by northern and SW Igbo haters. The head of Uwazuruike's MASSOB is an Ikwerre man e.t.c.

Now I know that the Igbo presence in the SS is giving you heart attacks, as it gives Igbos a huge stake in the SS, to the envy of northerners and SWertners, in spite of decades of their machinations to de-Igbonize the SS Igbos. I also suspect that even if you are from the SS which I doubt, you must be from Edo state as you seem to have their jaundiced reasoning capabilities.

Umu Asaba kwenu,
Umu Bonny kwenu
Umu Ogwashi ukwu kwenu
Umu Obigbo kwezuonu

Umu-Nri na ekene unu ooo

9 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Gext22: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by ElCount: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
victorvezx:

if Biafra is not about oil, the. leave the south south alone please. fight for your 5 landlocked erosion ravaged Igbo state. We Niger deltans have told u we just want resource control, and not sessesion. u can't dictate for us, cuz we no send Igbo's message
We Niger deltans?
Its funny that you should use that phrase. Last time I checked you can only be from one state, one local govt and probably one house in your village.
So who are you to speak for the entire ND? I for one don't care about your ND even though you forgot that 3 SE states is part of the so called ND.
I know several SS folks who are done with the contraption Nigeria so speak for yourself.
The regions included in the agitation were only included according to history, culture and tradition and no one said they MUST follow biafra they have a right to choose for themselves

6 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: Nigerians Dont Care If South East Leave Nigeria. SS Is the Issue. by Emancipation: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
OP I asked you the following question on the other thread BUT you never responded. Instead you ran and opened another thread to spread your propaganda.

I need you to answer these questions truthfully:

1) What state, local government and village are you from in the south south
2) How did south south come into existence?
3) Are there Igbos in the south-south? If so who are they?
4) What else unites the south-south people outside of oil?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! / Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members / Why Igbos And Yorubas Are Chasing Shadows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.