Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:39 PM

FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed (18887 Views)

Edo Bans Night Grazing And Carrying Of Arms Because Of Herdsmen/Farmers Clashes / FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes / Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by Sfvalentine(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Buhari the silent killer

Settling his kinsmen silently

What do you expect from a tribal bigot.

Eʟɖɛʀ Vaʟ աas ɦɛʀɛ.

4 Likes

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by FULANIGERIA: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Love Machine:
Buhari,treating fulani herdsmen,aka terrorists with kid gloves.
Calling my people terrorists. You have not seen anything yet. We promise.
Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by Splinz(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Wonderful! This is akin to saying, "FG is working SPIRITUALLY" to resolve the issue. Ah! Oga liar Mohammed, when will you repent from your unending lies?

1 Like

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by Spanner4(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
FULANIGERIA:

Wetin u wan do?

2 Likes

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by lashout1: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
we would have preferred this toad to b silent on this ish, but basket mouth must open mouth again.

1 Like

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by GWMI(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
I wonder the set of people, this APC tribalistic, religious and divisive Govt still fool.When it came to the Niger Delta Millitants Buhari was quick to say he will deal with them like Terrorist even if they have not kill up to half the people the Fulani Terrorist have killed.If Buhari can call the millitants Terrorist what should we call his fulani brothers?No behind the scene work stop you bloody brothers.For all those self righteous christians mostly from the south west, you are worst than Judas because you are still betraying the very people you claim to be your brothers in the lord even Judas repented when he saw the pain Jesus was going through.APC leaders and supporters are heartless.Shame on you all.Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by imokings: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Federal govt no level again and make una let shame catch u people. Just Fulani herdsmen una dey resolve secretly,even boko haram insurgents too.But Niger Delta issues una head go swell up like vulture.Na we good to wipe out ba. We leave am for God Hand........foolish sets of cowarders. Shwwwww

2 Likes

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by repogirl(f): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na so.... They are always working silently on real issues.

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by FULANIGERIA: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Spanner4:

Wetin u wan do?
We dont't ever announce our plans, we always have the element of surprise.
Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by kinibigdeal(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lai Mohammed - The Fulani herdsmen are PDP members trying to distract president buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by KingsJohnson(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Working silently the same way they technically defeated Book Haram?
Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by goodvision12(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
igboboy3:
When will Lai Mohammed stop lying. I thought his hitherto silence was occasioned by the news that Nigerians were tired of his lies
I didn't know he was still in active service - the lucrative business of lies.

He uses dangerous combos like

"working silently"

"technically defeated"

Add your own
dnt u no dat hes the minister of fabu
Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
dedons:
Here comes the father of all LIARS.

Click LIKE if you don't belive this man and SHARE if you believe him.
[size=18pt]His new name is Lying Moh@mmed[/size] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by chrismilayo2: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hmmmmmm........
Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Silently deafening or Deafening silence?
They are silently supplying arms to the fulani herds men and want us to believe that they are silently working of stopping the killings by fulani men.

2 Likes

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by elivtjackson5(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
silently lying to gain.... Dear God pls keep lai M. alive to see hell on earth for lying to us again....
Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by frankzone: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Wilson125:
d lying liar, s dat u?

Oh yes!! He's d one

Abasi iyakka ette mmi asuho nsu ntom, mkpa dis father ayen sharp sharp..

Abasi kan idiok mkpo!!!
. I don't even know the meaning but I sure understand and believe you!

1 Like

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by darlenese(f): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
laplace19:
So FG will work silently to to resolve herdsmen/farmer's clash but will not work silently to resolve ñiger delta issues?..... Rather Buhari is deploying Army chiefs..... ok ooo

You took those words out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by Meiji(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Referring to wanton massacres (permit me to even say acts of genocide) like the one at Agatu as "clashes" already shows the government isn't serious about addressing the issue.

I urge the communities involved to arm themselves and defend their loved ones and their land. The government doesn't give a damn about you.

3 Likes

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lie mumu is @it again,...buhari administration is so much of error..blind set of leaders
Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by tit(f): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
FULANIGERIA:

what are you going to do?
wipe out another village?
Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by pweetychyka(f): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
dedons:
Here comes the father of all LIARS.

Click LIKE if you don't belive this man and SHARE if you believe him.

Bro u dey harsh ooooo grin grin grin

But den, it af tey dat I hear dis man talk grin grin grin

Let Bro lie mohammed chill.... uncle fayose is coming to give em response

1 Like

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by Theman13: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
lié Ibn Mohammed ; Mohammed Ibn Lie #singing
Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by phanshark(m): 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by Eluwilussit(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
1) FG killed over 500 Shiite muslims.
2) FG killed protesting IPOB members.
3) FG advised to destroy IPOB by northern elders.
4) FG deploys military chiefs to ND.
5) FG working silently to resolve fulani herdsmen palaver.

Is there anyone who can't spot the hypocrisy of Buhari and his FG?

3 Likes

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by ksjmode: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
The Federal Government is SILENTLY planning to stop herdsmen, while the herdsmen is TECHNICALLY killing the Agatus

1 Like

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by tunergy(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Means FG is doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by uncjay(m): 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
*SILENTLY* INDEED.....mtcheeeew.

Another phase of deception at it pick. Why will a government chose to mock the intelligence of her citizens?

This lie-lie dude should never be trusted with anything. While they work silently, fulani herdmens kills openly in a continuum. These people are sick. Damn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by SeverusSnape(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
pweetychyka:

Bro u dey harsh ooooo grin grin grin

But den, it af tey dat I hear dis man talk grin grin grin

Let Bro lie mohammed chill.... uncle fayose is coming to give em response
My thought exactly!... Expect a robust response from Fayose.

1 Like

Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by 9jatatafo(m): 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Take this man serious at your own peril
Re: FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed by IamQuins: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
FULANIGERIA:

We dont't ever announce our plans, we always have the element of surprise.

Stop disgracing ur parents, abeg get sense. We all knw u ain't no fulani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington / Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis / Hushpuppi: Police Under Pressure From AGF, Others To Clear Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.