Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love (16383 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria / 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by arena2007: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Days after Mide Funmi Martins had a public meltdown over the condition of her marriage but later revealed that they've settled their issues, her husband Afeez has confirmed that all is truly well with their marriage. He took to his IG page & wrote,

'Our appreciation goes out to everyone that shows concern about us, God bless you all, now the storm is truly over, to our family and friends home and abroad, colleague and we'll wisher, for the calls and concern here on IG and other social media, may Allah bless your ways and save you all, she's still my jewel of inestimable value, God bless you all, God bless Afeez Owo, God bles mide Martins abiodun, God bless my home......@mydemartins'

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEjUsV2sZIe/?taken-by=officialafeezowo

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by arena2007: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

CHECKOUT THEIR LOVED-UP PICS AFTER RECONCILIATION HERE >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/shes-my-jewel-of-inestimable-value-mide.html
Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by chocolateme(f): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Thank God..
I am happy for this reunion as most times, some couples are not lucky enough to reunite as one devil's yahoo messenger and advocate in the image of a pretty damsel will come and distract the man from his family. Then the opportunity of making up will become history.
That's why ladies are advised to always stay clear from a home that's at the verge of breaking because they will still mend no matter the gravity of the sin that separated them.
My opinion, feel free to antagonize..

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by chocolateme(f): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
arena2007:
kiss kiss kiss
come, didn't they tell you anything about creating a thread and FTC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 25, 2016
suuti

1 Like

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by Bonapart(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2016
As if the marriage first hepp any

Happy reunion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by Timoleon(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2016
I beg i take God beg una, who get #10 change for hand, i wan buy satchet water drink!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by obainojazz(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2016
I don't know her, I don't know him......
Infact the dude's face dey make me wan mess..
.#farts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by Modsenemy(f): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2016
There's notin painful as sitting in a thread and den it refuses to make FP cry cry.
But I thnk God almighty fr dis one grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by Wadasco(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by Arewa12: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2016
mtcheeewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by Uzomarts: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2016
Happy 4 them. May God bless their union

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by adedam007(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2016
Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by datola: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2016
People really get time for these yeyebrities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by Saheed88(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2016
Hmm nawa o after another man don chop sara ponmo. Hahahaha smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by anitank(f): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2016
He realized that the grass is not always greener on the other side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by prinsam30: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2016
na only nairaland u go see person post topic and be the first to make comment, then later una go dey blame buhari for bad governance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by Dollipsejay(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2016
obainojazz:
I don't know her, I don't know him......
Infact the dude's face dey make me wan mess..
.#farts
eyah sowie... we that know them,, leave us to comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by Praizekeyz(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2016
I dey come comment after I smoke my killer S.K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by Cutesexy1(f): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2016
Alright,we thank God for the reunion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by goshen26: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2016
Video of two of them eating.together as a couple or

Idontbilivit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by gabman700: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2016
Well Good luck to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by kennyman2000(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2016
Okay oooooo.. Make she kontinu to be ur jewel of inestimable value. Make we no hear say the jewel no get value again oooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by obainojazz(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2016
Dollipsejay:

eyah sowie... we that know them,, leave us to comment
its a free world....I have the right to comment...now go play with toys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by yadnus1(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2016
Seems she has change position from the usual doggy to reverse cowgirl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2016
#NoHating but...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by Dollipsejay(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2016
obainojazz:
its a free world....I have the right to comment...now go play with toys.
yeah yeah yeah... it is a free world.. but you dont know this people... young man go look for another thread... smh cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2016
Modsenemy:
There's notin painful as sitting in a thread and den it refuses to make FP cry cry.
But I thnk God almighty fr dis one grin

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by holadguy(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2016
After you both disgraced your self in public, do you think you can buy the respect you have already lost in your fans again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Saheed88:
Hmm nawa o after another man don chop sara ponmo. Hahahaha smh.
Chai!!! But, are you sure grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's My Jewel Of Inestimable Value-Mide's Husband, Afeez Reaffirms His Love by horlarsly(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hun! what do u expect? Suffering and smiling.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Ruling On 2face's Lawsuit Against Blackface / Movie Star Omotola Jalade Pose Nude In South Africa [PICS] / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.