Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges (21384 Views)

Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity / PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by erunz(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
The All Progressives Congress in Ekiti State has accused Governor Ayodele Fayose of alleged complicity in the fuel supply crisis in the state.

In a statement by the state Publicity Secretary, Taiwo Olatunbosun, the party said it was in possession of “incontrovertible evidence” that the governor was allegedly contributing to the scarcity of fuel in the state to sabotage the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.

Accusing Fayose and his aides of mischievously disparaging the President for not doing enough to make fuel available to Nigerians while they were the actual culprits, Olatunbosun said available information confirmed that daily allocations of fuel to the state were allegedly being diverted to other states with the alleged connivance of some National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas officials.

But reacting, Fayose’s Special Assistant on New Media and Public Communication, Lere Olayinka, said the allegation was unfounded, telling the APC to be wise.

“Is it the governor that is also responsible for fuel scarcity in other states? They are only trying to seek relevance. They better face the task of bringing good governance to the people,” he added.

Olatunbosun said available records revealed that 10 trailers of fuel for Ekiti State on Fayose’s request were diverted mostly to stations outside the state.

“The Secretary to the State Government, Dr. Mrs Dupe Alade, had earlier written for same allocation but her letter to NNPC was stepped down when Fayose used his office to request for the allocation of fuel to 10 filling stations, many of which do not exist in Ekiti State.

“The governor’s letter was addressed to the Area Manager at Mosimi and minuted to Ore and was processed by the Ore office of NNPC.

“The trailers were loaded on Wednesday and Thursday the 20th and 21st of April but the real fuel companies and vendors were prevented from loading until the 10 trailers demanded by the governor left the depot but were diverted to other stations outside Ekiti State,” he stated.

Olatunbosun stated that the development reportedly elicited protests and complaints from the real fuel marketers in Ekiti State, adding that this had resulted in acute shortage of fuel in the state with few stations dispensing fuel selling at prohibitive costs to the masses that Fayose claimed to be their friends.

He listed the company names in the letter of the governor to include Amsek Filling Station opposite Omolayo along Ikere road, Ado-Ekiti, that is selling above official price.

“Other stations not in existence in Ekiti State but which appeared in the governor’s letter is Royal Oil, which the letter falsely claimed to exist in Omuo-Ekiti.

“Rova Oil, also on the governor’s letter, no longer exists in Ekiti because it has since been sold and its name changed and it is now operating under NNPC. It is located in Ajilosun area of the state capital and selling above NNPC official price.

“Other non-existent stations in Ekiti but which appeared in the governor’s letter and was allocated fuel is Bisi Jay located in Ile-Oluji in Ondo State.

“The other company that received Ekiti State’s allocation is Ademur located in Osun State. This company has no station in Ekiti and it has no lifting right or permit in Ore, while Eyeowa Fuel that got allocation does not exist in Ekiti,” he explained.

He alleged that Moson Global located in Ifon, Ondo State, also received Ekiti allocation at NNPC official price but selling above official price to the public.

He challenged the governor to deny ever writing to the NNPC for fuel allocation.

“There is need for the security agencies and the Minister for Petroleum to investigate the governor’s activities at the NNPC offices both in Ore and Mosimi and the roles of NUPENG officials in this wicked unleashing of pains on Ekiti people by unpatriotic act to sabotage the Federal Government,” he added.

http://www.punchng.com/fayose-behind-fuel-scarcity-apc-alleges/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by micfoley: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ha. These people Don turn this fuel matter to tales by moonlight

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by nnachukz(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
APC is the worst useless thing that has happened to us.

197 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by erunz(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
please someone should ask Ekiti APC who is responsible for the fuel scarcity in Lagos, Abuja and other parts of the country? the kind of weed these zombies smoke is really affecting them

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Vivalavida99(f): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Unbelievable!!!

Now i give up on this government, they have just lost the little credibility i have for them. What a bunch of jokers!!

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by hucienda: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Just look at these clowns. smh

Fayose is really a pain in the a*s to the APC.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Pidggin(f): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin Their father!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by gud4dbest(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Cluelessness is a real disease...APC,which way now?chai!...*cover face*

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by chigoizie7(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ikpu nwanyi ajadu agbaa oku!!!!

Chai, APC, u guys are the naija time bomb waiting to explode.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Who's responsible for the one in Jalingo and my Village?

Where is Lere Olayinka when you need him?...

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by sosanova: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin grin grin

APC is a disgrace to Democracy, for making such useless statement.
I trust Fayose to bomb them with his own press release tomorrow.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by sosanova: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin grin grin

APC is a disgrace to Democracy, for making such useless statement.
Even APC zombies will be mad with APC for issuing such dullardic and buruktutu induced statement.
I trust Fayose to bomb them with his own press release tomorrow.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by erunz(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
MAROC:
Who's responsible for the one in Jos, Mangu, Jalingo, Ganye and my Village?
Jonathan

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by feldido(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
I don't trust the abilities of any Politician... So I won't say it's true or false.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Built2last: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
I Don tire for this country.

24 Likes

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by DaBullIT(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
So , to some people and with all these written evidence which i believe indigenes of Ondo can verify is all Bullshytt ??

And you wonder why youths are not allowed to be the leader of tomorrow ?

If these things are true , which i personally believe based on Fayose's past display of paranoid schizophrenic behaviors including the fake meeting in China ? It is not impossible

SO we should rather let Ekiti people suffer than look into the reality of things

Brain is for thinking

Arrse is for Shytting

Stop interchanging the use

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
erunz:
Jonathan
And IBB!
Heard he's the latest victim of the blame game!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Nixiepie(f): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
So is no longer GEJ again ba,bunches of confused preekk

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by oganology33(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
So , to some people and with all these written evidence which i believe indigenes of Ondo can verify is all Bullshytt ??

If these things are true , which i personally believe based on Fayose's past display of paranoid schizophrenic behaviors including the fake meeting in China ? It is not impossible

SO we should rather let Ekiti people suffer than look into the reality of things

Brain is for thinking

Arrse is for Shytting

Today Na Sunday. I no go abuse u.
But did u read the part whr they said the have incontrovertible evidence?? Is that evidence in Fayose's possession Y won't the fools produce the evidence
Indeed! Brain is 4 Thinking. . .

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by denedene(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Apc de blame for africa. Kai! I doff my hat for una. #Respeck the name

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by dechriscool(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
A foolish man blame his problems on mysteries why a wise man identify his problem and proffer solution.
Apc how long are you going to dwell on blaming others for your inadequacies in governance.Drop your ego and seek help from competent hands in the past adminstraction directly or indirectly. That will help,my advice.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Leeeekeeee: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
The most useless Party in the world..

APC= African Propaganda Centre

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Csami(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
If I say A, you say P, another man say C, omo na you sabi?
If I say A, you say P, another man say C, omo na you sabi?

APC: congregation of brain dead folks

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Lordtrillion(m): 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Hmmm. APC, una no dey tire grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by eleven(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Incompetence at its peak. Guess we have heard it all. Don't expect anything worse after this but again its APC and Buhari expect worse. Shameless people. Trust Fayose and Lere to give them a perfect response soon. Scallywags!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by SeverusSnape(m): 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
I just can't stop laughing grin

APC is a joke!... Watch as some of their zombie followers will believe this.

Blaming Blamers and Lying Liars.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by lilprinze: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
APC is the biggest scam in the history of Nigeria.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by fitzmayowa: 12:36am On Apr 25, 2016
I never knew Fayose is our minister of petroleum...na wa ooo

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by fitzmayowa: 12:41am On Apr 25, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
The most useless Party in the world..

APC= African Propaganda Centre

LMAO...cheesy grin cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by engineerboat(m): 12:53am On Apr 25, 2016
Apc is Joke.
All because the APC Tormentor-In-Chief & their Chief-Nightmare arrived the country yesterday from China to bust their lies of any agreement and partnership they had with chinko people, APC crying crying babies
APC hmmmmmm them no get Shame.
This is DOA

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by sdindan: 3:30am On Apr 25, 2016
DaBullIT:

Brain is for thinking

Arrse is for Shytting

Ejikwa ahu nwa?

Are you sure you are okay?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges by Firefire(m): 4:27am On Apr 25, 2016
I laugh APC in Swahili. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) / European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg / Zulum: We Found Names Of Babies On Borno Payroll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.