Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? (30349 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by sauceEEP(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
One man,one woman......

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by malbro(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT GUYS BUT AM FAITHFUL TO MY BABE...

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by abbey621(m): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Seems the OP is confused! There are always going to be one night stands and opportunity bangs but a girl does not become a girlfriend unless there's a mutual based contract between her and the guy(Emotional attachment). A one night stand most times isn't looking for a relationship just someone to pay her bills or give her a good time, so in honesty most guys do stick to a girlfriend they truly love but will bang anything bangable as long as there are no emotional attachments involved.

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by oshdam2015: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
So honesty is like a rocket science. Why do you think it's difficult to stick to a lady?. Provided she's faithful (to the best of your knowledge). Keeping a side chick for unfaithfulness self is not healthy, rather quit.

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Peacetemi: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Why dont you ask the girls : how many boyfriends should you have?. I was listening to a radio station where that question was asked and i almost died when i started hearing answers. You sit there and be forming good boy.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by restored2016(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yes! I did before I got married to her. And four of my friends did the same. Its a matter of choice and discipline. Find the right person and stick with her.

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by simongonner: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
If she is worth it, I will be faithful..

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yes... with pride.
If my heart gets broken, then so be it.

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Timoleon(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
I mean these guys can't keep a single girlfriend. It's rare for you to see a guy with a single girlfriend. More reason they have deviced names they call other girlfriends e.g side chick, friends with benefits, sarewagba, fling, olosho e.t.c. As long as you give it to her, she is your girlfriend.

That's btw. Guys in the house, can you be faithful to a single girlfriend?

i think u r just being hypocritic....
a gurl's other guy is also called side niggur-no?
there girls who keep a particular gut just for kpanshing...sarewagba-no?
friends with benefit....most times a dating or married woman finds another guy outside her relationship for d purpose of sex in return for financial benefits....fwb-no?
when a guy partakes in a one night stand aka fling, many times its cos bith of them have other commitments....fling-no?
olosho....is olosho....when bae no upgrade for d room department, well i blame no one.

most importantly, who you epp?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by suavetony(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yes...
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by LDKOTB(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
I've been sticking to my one and only Adekemi and I don't have plans of leaving...

But these S-chiks won't free me
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by stevedeey(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
No big deal in that. I've been keeping just one girl for 1 and half years now. And ive been faithful. I've not found all what I want in a girl in her. I'm thinking of asking each of us to go a separate way on mutual agreement. I can't cheat on anybody. I'm not used to it. it's not inbuilt in me

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by scentmarlc(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Capital NO undecided
1 GF = heartache/BP cry
Multiple GFs = Happiness smiley

bros you can lie ooooo grin
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by justscorch: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
There are some girls that brings substance into your life,that brighten up your day just by their presence,last year i boasted about a girl that went out of her way to get me groceries worth 50k.i didnt tell her anything or complained to her,she just stormed my house with stuffs, with an act like that i will be a fool to lose such a rare gem right? But alas she travelled out back to school.its been a year+ i have been celibate,but coincidentially im getting laid tonight,maybe this post is a sign from the gods i shouldnt fvck,hmm but e don tay and i need to feel the warmth of a woman titts on my face.

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by ogmask: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
I mean these guys can't keep a single girlfriend. It's rare for you to see a guy with a single girlfriend. More reason they have deviced names they call other girlfriends e.g side chick, friends with benefits, sarewagba, fling, olosho e.t.c. As long as you give it to her, she is your girlfriend.

That's btw. Guys in the house, can you be faithful to a single girlfriend?

For me the guestion should be the other way round. I wonder the kind of names they call men sef. Bleeping for cash but preaching love to one Mugu (bf).
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by scentmarlc(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
stevedeey:
No big deal in that. I've been keeping just one girl since 1 and half years now. And ive been faithful. I've not found all what I want in a girl in her. I'm thinking of asking each of us go a separate way on mutual agreement. I can't chat in anybody. I'm not used to it. it's not in my blood

I like your vocabulary.....grin grin

so perfect cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Acidosis(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Many ladies like randy, unfaithful guys, so sometimes it pays to be unfaithful. However, for the purposes of self-worth, I won't advise any guy to cheat on his girl.

If you can't stay faithful in a relationship, forget it, you can never be faithful in marriage. Tell me an unrepentant randy bachelor/boy/teen who stayed faithful to his wife after wedding, and I will cut off my manhood grin

If you want to impress and make a lot of girls like you, learn how to cheat very well, be a good player and be good at what you do, be randy and act like you don't care.
Be very handsome, get pink lips, or just make some money.

For those who do not care whether they're loved by an inconsequential woman out there, be a gentleman and stay faithful because you know your worth, and the personal values and dignity you uphold. Make your blokos too precious to be shared among all manner of girls, including those with physical and spiritual STDs. Do not let everything under the skirt impress you. All na wash.

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Dotwillis1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
For now, NO!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Bobbysmart6(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ye.bt only if she is faithful too

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Agu87(m): 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
If d one ur dad is using on ur mum isnt safe doesnt mean other pples own arent safe.
u and that lady should just get a room plzzz
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nature129(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hmm
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Orikinla(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yes. That's my #GidiBlues. I was born to be faithful. Only immature and insecure people cheat.

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Aremu01(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol, Pls is dr a big deal in having a single partner?

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by GeniusDavid(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yes off course! !

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Tekzyflex(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
No
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by clintino700(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
I can but not now!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by ayamAgenius: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Go give dat advice to ur hiv infested family, i dont need it.

You need epp nigur... undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by legendgalas(f): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
scentmarlc:

I like your vocabulary.....grin grin

so perfect cheesy
As in enh, the I, I, I, wen dey there plenty die grin
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by scentmarlc(m): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
legendgalas:
As in enh, the I, I, I, wen dey there plenty die grin

abi ooooo
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by legendgalas(f): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
My boyfriend knows I don't cheat on him, his lips, joystick, body smells and touches can't be compared to any. I am the luckiest girl on earth who got the most caring faithful guy. He is so direct and romantic. His love can't be compared to any other man on earth and I feel so much value wen he walks with me on the street.
Dear, I love you soo much and thanks for been a faithful dude. You simply the best my nkem

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Kaira333: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
MUVA:

Boss, if na MIMZY I don hang boot be that oo! LOL! grin

IStandWithMimzy for Miss Nairaland-2016!!!!! cool
Abeg who is dis ur mimzy? Can we see her face?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Kaira333: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
legendgalas:
My boyfriend knows I don't cheat on him, his lips, joystick, body smells and touches can't be compared to any. I am the luckiest girl on earth who got the most caring faithful guy. He is so direct and romantic. His love can't be compared to any other man on earth and I feel so much value wen he walks with me on the street.
Dear, I love you soo much and thanks for been a faithful dude. You simply the best my nkem
Hmmmmmmm trust no body to avoid hrt attack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 / She Blocked Me On Whatsapp