Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media (70635 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by demio007: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2016
Pastor's children knows their father into-to
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by scarred9jan(m): 7:13am On Apr 25, 2016
Nixiepie:
Pastor kids are more corrupt and confused

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by bitingcool: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2016
Babangida70:
To those people who are always complaining Pastors children are wayward.. Don't forget God called the father alone. It wasn't a conference call.

Lol@ conference call. Nice.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 25, 2016
Nixiepie:
pastor children ain't corrupt, the problem is that they are constantly scrutinize by the public.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Emmahunk(m): 7:18am On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=Bonapart post=45012244]Everything is wrong with the whole pix

Y'all been spoiling the father's name
Dnt forget she's free to chose her part

Remember Eli's children[/quote
]

Am sorry I don't share your view. Upbringing matters a whole lot. The Bible says something like "bring up a child in the way of the Lord, and when he grows, he shall not depart from it"
Guess the Pastor was busy cultivating a larger number of congregation while ignoring his family. This is the result of parental negligence
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Harmony92(f): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=Lordabas post=45011683]
Where is your proof. Not all of dem but some... One pastor's son in my neighbourhood is even carryin dreadlocks n is gfs are uncountable.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by samsam2019: 7:30am On Apr 25, 2016
Who go blame her? No be una mumu christian de give her papa free money?

If I get free money too I go pose anyhow I like ni
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by bandad: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2016
Lordabas:
Where is your proof
The proof are the pics she posted.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Sammie23: 7:43am On Apr 25, 2016
scarred9jan:
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Omo Jah help us
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by SuzieeDee(f): 7:45am On Apr 25, 2016
is it not Kenyans, nothing new
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by suteco16: 7:57am On Apr 25, 2016
The wines have said it all!

She was HIGH in the spirit of alcohol
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by kan12(m): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2016
God called the dad not her if she chooses nt to follow her dad,dats her case with God. but wats d proof dat de gel is a pastor's daughter.ana edeya n'ihu?.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by KissCODE(m): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2016
Nixiepie:
it is not true at all.
Pastors kids are as human as any other person. They are not more corrupt than other kids of their age.

On the matter:
I am sure this girl is giving her dad sleepless night.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Ryabcool(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Not exactly.I guess the problem is everyone expects the pastor's children to be well behaved because if they are not,it would reflect badly on the pastor. (After all, the Bible does say that a married cleric must be in control of his own house...or else he won't make a good leader.).

It isn'tjust pastors. Any child whose father is in a postion of authority is under far more pressure than those who are not. And that pressure is immense. You can only react to it in two ways....either be excessively good.....or be excessively bad.

I would like to conclude that ultimately as a Christian,it is what God thinks of you that is important. (and no,that is no excuse for bad behaviour). Working to please God means surmounting the fear of falling down.

I think Pastor's daughter started out as a good girl.Problem was...she was being good for the camera.And after as while,it becomes difficult to maintain the facade,and the mask cracks.

And Christianity, as I have learned and am still learning ,is not about being good for the camera. It is always about being good for the Master.
master? What happened to Galatians 4v7?
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by notoriousbabe: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2016
Lordabas:

Where is your proof
it's true. Take it or leave it
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by loganx: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2016
The pastors are more corrupt...we are too blind to see
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by shokayz(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2016
Na the papa be Pastor nah no be the babe.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Alayorbobo(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2016
Don't blame her, afterall GOD only call the father he didn't use conference call †o call em both
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by bigiyaro(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2016
Bonapart:
Everything is wrong with the whole pix

Y'all been spoiling the father's name
Dnt forget she's free to chose her part

Remember Eli's children
also remember that a pastor being a man of God is supposed to be exemplary in "bring up a child in the way he should go so dat, wen he gets old he will not depart from it" as far as am concerned spoiled children of pastors r glaring failure of fathering skills.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2016
Omo that babe set die grin shocked shocked grin
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by kidaberry(f): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2016
donkross1:

You are right but have you ever wondered why it's like that?

It's because at a very tender age, Pastor's kids are expected to be saints, role models etc. When they are young, they do not have the opportunity to do what their mates are doing. If they are caught doing bad things alongside their friends who are not Pastor's kids, they get to take all the blames and even get more punishments. After growing up a little and they get little freedom, they tend to explore their freedom to the fullest in order to cover up for the times they have missed. My opinion tho or maybe na only me e happen like dat to.

Those of you complaining would bug a pastor with programs and activities such that he barely has time for his family and children how then do they get his attention?

Do you think angels would teach them or good morals falls from heaven?

they are humans too, she's a girl not like she's made and carved in heaven she has feelings and emotions she has peer pressure she also wants to belong. Everyone steals when a pastors child steal oooo she stole, My dad would always say the problem with you is that you expect too much from people turns out in not in that boat alone. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

Thank You
estharfabian Ishilove

1 Like

Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Churchgeh(f): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2016
Cos they don't know what to believe, either there patents double life or the truth the parents preaches sad just saying
Nixiepie:
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by sweetgala(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2016
Lordabas:

Where is your proof

I actually know a few and that description is rather true
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Arckeen: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2016
Victoria kimarni
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by alaskido(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2016
I beg make una free the girl jare. Na the father be pastor no be she. Babe enjoy your life while it last. If you need some balling, I am at your service grin grin.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Bonapart(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2016
bigiyaro:
also remember that a pastor being a man of God is supposed to be exemplary in "bring up a child in the way he should go so dat, wen he gets old he will not depart from it" as far as am concerned spoiled children of pastors r glaring failure of fathering skills.
i disagree with you a thousand times.... trust me h'v been around pastors for a long time and even till now...
They never stop teaching and correcting their children but those who will go astray must surely go astray
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Bonapart(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=Emmahunk post=45016781][/quote]that's judgement already when you know nothing about her upbringing
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Bonapart(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2016
jojosweet:
and Eli paid with his life: raise a child in the way he will not depart from....i hope you know the rest wink
Eli corrected his children but didn't chastised them... figure out the different
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Bonapart(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2016
riczy:
we're do u worship?
In His Presence
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Bonapart(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Says the vagrant.
Point noted. Keep your head stuck in the rectum of a mortal like you.
I bet you are currently envious of one of your friends, Saint ISinNot.
you are just confused
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2016
she is pretty and sexy, I'll hit that any day.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Nasiruddeen(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family / RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.