Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media (70634 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by forcee999: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
I've already made a research on her father and found out that even her father(the pastor) is even making headlines for the wrong reasons..... even the girl's parents are on the state of divorce... when such family is not organized, how do u think the children will behave...

although I won't lie, the girl fine wellas
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by hornyman(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
If you look deeply you will see that most disciplinarians usually have wayward children. Most of them condemn other people children leaving their own wards. They don't practice what they preach to the world.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Weah96: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
She used tithes money to purchase Versace perfume and Victoria Secret lingerie. God is good if you serve him well. Hahaha.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Skimpledawg(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=Emmahunk post=45016781][/quote]
I beg to differ a Lil with your point. upbringing in the life of a child (daughter or son) do really matter, but like someone rightly posited, 'most' pastors children choose their own path not minding the reverberating consequences it has on their Pastor Parents. I know of this girl that we grew up together and the dad was a pastor. she dresses godly and pretends while at home buh whenever she goes back to the university, she becomes loosed and extremely wayward. the said parents( pastors) do take their time 'everyday' both morning and night during prayers to talk to their kids the dangers of wayward behaviors. ....But like I said, the girl chooses not to care! in such instances, who do we blame?

I know the family cos I grew up with them.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by gbishman: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jesus is lord for ever and ever, the bible preaches parents bring up a child in the way he/she should grow and at the end he/she would not depart from it. This is a clear example of how that pastor has brought up his kid. I only pity those who are under his fold
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nixiepie:
Pastor kids are more corrupt and confused

Begins with ELI children
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by cybriz82(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
U like...me love her hot body who am I to jugde her.when no b me create her.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by bigiyaro(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bonapart:
i disagree with you a thousand times.... trust me h'v been around pastors for a long time and even till now...
They never stop teaching and correcting their children but those who will go astray must surely go astray
i don't know if u r a Christian, bt if u tink some people r predestined to go to hell, then u can as well as say christ died for nothing.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Weah96: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
bigiyaro:
i don't know if u r a Christian, bt if u tink some people r predestined to go to hell, then u can as well as say christ died for nothing.

Was it not the same Christ who said that the majority of human beings are headed for destruction?
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Bonapart(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
bigiyaro:
calm down bros

Christ came to redeem us and show the way of the Kingdom, rules and principle. So, anyway who refuses to follow the way is condemned already
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by bigiyaro(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2016
Bonapart:
calm down bros

Christ came to redeem us and show the way of the Kingdom, rules and principle. So, anyway who refuses to follow the way is condemned already
so wats does this mean? "those who will go astray must surely go astray"
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by Bonapart(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
bigiyaro:
so wats does this mean? "those who will go astray must surely go astray"
those who refuse to come to Christ has already gone astray
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by reciprokal: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Says the vagrant.
Point noted. Keep your head stuck in the rectum of a mortal like you.
I bet you are currently envious of one of your friends, Saint ISinNot.
Another malformed product of evolution gone bad is using Nairaland as life insurance.

Psychotic degenerate. This is a man living his fantasies as a woman in Nairaland. Dirty little swine. Acursed pervert!

1 Like

Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by postmann: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
reciprokal:
Another malformed product of evolution gone bad is using Nairaland as life insurance.

Psychotic degenerate. This is a man living his fantasies as a woman in Nairaland. Dirty little swine. Acursed pervert!

Don't you know who that retrograde is?
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by reciprokal: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
postmann:

Don't you know who that retrograde is?
hehehehe, I no know o. Na who e be?
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by postmann: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
reciprokal:

Can't you see he's the darkenedbaboon, con artist?
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by reciprokal: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
postmann:

Can't you see he's the darkenedbaboon, con artist?
Bwahahaha, make I go wear my looking glass. I dey come.
Re: What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media by skallion7(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
reciprokal:
GBAM, i know you are daddy freeze. But, don't worry your secret is safe with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family / RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.