Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) (31269 Views)

Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Who Snatched Bag Of A Bank Customer In Lagos Beaten By Mob / Man Who Snatched A Phone In Owerri Caught This Morning. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Btppolitics: 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
The fate of 2 robbers out of 7 were sealed today in a rather gruesome fashion as their robbery operation failed. The 7 robbers had commenced a robbery operation around 6pm today at Okumagba Avenue, Delta state were they had snatched 5 Tricycles popularly known as “Keke napep”. They had started making away with the tricycles before they got held up in traffic. Other commercial tricycle riders were also in pursuit of the robbers before catching up with them in the traffic congestion. The 7 robbers abandoned the tricycles and ran for their lives. However, fate caught up with two of them as one was caught at Emibiren junction along Deco road, Warri while the other was caught at Estate Okumagba Avenue, Warri.

An anonymous eyewitnesses who spoke to BTPPoliticsToday confirmed that the 2 out of 7 robbers who were caught were beaten blue black by an angry mob. In addition, the ongoing fuel crisis ravaging the country did not stop the angry mob as petrol was made available to burn the alleged robbbers who got caught.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638166_58b6819f985e1c3e01802e8af336f5e0_jpeg5aedc14b68814e083750530545a8613b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638167_260fca45e7f1d914599d41de95a16423_jpeg5017bc343b10d2650b662033f2b7ec93
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638168_8b092d20eafc7773aa5ae74cf2024d90_jpeg275f52903819f74d8c0d638ed685cf52
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3638169_2a91fe6060d6f7ea60fa36869e913ff3_jpeg6e0f7cc8ae89f4da10bc6cd54d59a33a

Rumor also has it that a good number of armed robbers who get caught and arrested end up being released by the police.

See video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyo8X0SfkBU

SOURCE : http://btppoliticstoday.com/robbers-barbecued-death-warri-gruesome-fashion-see-pics/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by bangalee1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
ftc
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by EduRegard: 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jungle justice indeed.

Lalasticlala, Seun u guys should move this to front page so others can learn.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Destinygrl(f): 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
mtchewww

this is getting embarrassing

burning people up and down

no human value whatsoever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by pyyxxaro: 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Obviously

Warri nor de carry last

Osibanjo come and see o

Make una share the 5 5 thousand una nor gree

Na see wetin Anini children con de dooo

10 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by repogirl(f): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
This isn't funny but I can't help laughing.

Grand theft auto in hold up, really? grin

Is it desperation or just brainlessness, I wonder! Lmao!

But still, instant death sentence is quite harsh! When will jungle Justice stop for crying out loud.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Destinygrl(f): 12:12am On Apr 25, 2016
AlanSugar:

Do the so called humans value themselves? What a job to be robbing upandan! Jungle justice, the best solution, the only solution! The surest way to rid the society of crime.
you can't solve a crime by committing another crime , two crimes does not make a right .
they should be handed over to the police and let the law tak its course people shldnt tk law into their hands

9 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by UnclePati: 3:53am On Apr 25, 2016
Dear Op

7 persons cannot enter one tricycle keke.

Hw come there is no weapon found on them.
Where is the account of the owner of the snatched keke...y didnt he tell his own side of the story.
Where is picture of the keke dat contained 7 persons.

Hope u guys ve not killed innocent people cos ur 7robbers story in one keke is vague.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by gwmlogistic: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2016
UnclePati:
Dear Op

Where is the account of the owner of the snatched keke...y didnt he tell his own side of the story.

Hope u guys ve not killed innocent people cos ur 7robbers story in one keke is vague.
Always read carefully before you start typing. Trust me it would go a long way to help you out. The robbers snatched 5 keke napep

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Bukybabe(f): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2016
UnclePati:
Dear Op

Didn't you read the part were they ran for thier dear lives

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Destinygrl(f): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2016
ediko5:

I pray that you fall a victim for arm robbers and in the process the will kill one of your love one then you will realize how satanic robbers are.

that's your prayer for me?
it just shows the sorry state of Ur mind
you are no better then a terrorist or ISIS yourself
don't quote me again I don't have time for psychos

11 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by dammytosh: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2016
gruesome.

That is them real life.

Their Nairaland Brothers are defending Saraki despite seeing evidence of illegal transfers. Some are even asking for the difference between a Credit Card and an Account. I don't know how that explain the fact that Govt funds was transferred to and spent from the card.

-Right to fair hearing

-Change of judge

-Witch hunt.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2016
Area!!

this is wickedness and am totally against jungle justice

but let me b frank here. I leave in warri.

and warri is surely not a place one can steal and easily go uncut .

I pity those robbers though.

but why u o go thief for were dem take de learn stealing ?

STEALING IN WARRI IS LIKE COMMITTING SUICIDE MISSION. THEY LUCKY ITS NOT IN ENERHE JUNCTION. Those remains 5 for hear am

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by holadguy(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm,people burning their own brother without notice, someone's son.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by mandax: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2016
Jungle justice? too bad!!

Alas it can turn out that the person burnt was NEVER a thief. Aluu Four in Portharcourt on my mind.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Dollipsejay(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2016
jungle justice!!!!! Thought it was lasgidi tho
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by MARKone(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2016
Tomorrow when they(arsonists) see politicians that have "robbed" them silly, they'll be hailing him or her, that is injustice.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by SKIPCY(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2016
they dont deserve to die like that..
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by MarysMeal: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2016
I don't know why people are just too lazy. Why can't they go and hustle by themselves instead of stealing? Now, see what happen to them. The rest 5 who escape will definitely do thanks giving and will never steal/rob till they depart this world.

As for those who are planning to rob, if you want to, don't try it in Warri, Sapele, Mushin, Ajegunle, APapa, Onitsha and other cities in Southern NigerIa or same fate awaits you.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by gozzlin: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2016
sad
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by Onyenna(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2016
Phuck!
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by stano2(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2016
WTF!! this is bad o, look at children looking at something like this , tomorrow the join the league of burners..

Till today I find it hard to join in beating someone,watching talk more of putting someone on fire.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by tohshine(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2016
Come n eat ooo meat don ready
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by macaranta(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2016
Welcome to the streets,the downside of this jungle justice is mistaking the thief for another fellow maybe due to similar body build /clothing.
Re: Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video) by omanifrank(m): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2016
oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Surrender Their Weapons During Church Outreach In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Army Arrests Samuel Chukwudon, Boko Haram Logistics Supplier / CCTV Captures The Moment A Couple Stole N600k Naira Worth Of Wigs In Abuja (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.