Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) (19499 Views)

Poor Officiating From Referee Folusho Ajayi Ruins Opening Match Of NPFL / Kingsley Okechukwu Ogbodo Donates Football, Jerseys To Enugu Rangers. Photos / Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 12:49am On Apr 25, 2016
It is no longer news that the Nigerian Premier Football League under the management of the LMC is currently the fastest growing league in the world! What is news however, is simply the return of Night matches in our stadia.

The Nest of Champions was used to kick start this awesome experience last season when Akwa Unitd hosted the Solid Minners(Nasarawa utd) on Friday nite 15th of Septmber. 2015
The hostilities were captured on the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2619795/nest-champion-host-first-npfl

Come this season, newly promoted Mountain of Fire Ministry Fc of Lagos relunched this project as they hosted Kano pillars and Wikki Tourist in a week 10 and 12 fixtures respectively at the Agege stadium!

This weekend NAS-Enugu (Rangers Fc VS Nasarawa Utd) and Nest of Champs Uyo (Akwa Utd VS Enyimba Int'l) successfully hosted Nite matches

From the impressive turn out for these matches I belive Nite matches have come to stay in our League!

Pictures they say speaks louder than the. . . . . . . . .? Reporting from Nnamdi Axikiwe Stadium Enugu

Robosky, Taiocol, Crownprince102, Adolayi, favourcyntosis, Krasid, Honeric01, Groundnutoil, Ajibel, Danycrusoe, krattoss, Yellowsun, Redreact

9 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 1:00am On Apr 25, 2016
Some fine footworks from Chisom Egbuchulam who won the. Best player in the month of march along side his coach. Emama Amakabo

4 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 1:03am On Apr 25, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:02am On Apr 25, 2016
Its really exciting to see the turnaround of the Coal city Antelopes after decades of trophy less seasons. And the fans turn up is something to cheer about...Kudos to LMC. More turn up will bring out the best in our league.

11 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 7:01am On Apr 25, 2016
NRIPRIEST:
Its really exciting to see the turnaround of the Coal city Antelopes after decades of trophy less seasons. And the fans turn up is something to cheer about...Kudos to LMC. More turn up will bring out the best in our league.

Rangers has really got their acts together since second-half of last season when coach Imama Amapakabo took over from Kelechi Emetiole.

Last season's Rangers Vs Enyimba match held the record match attendance and this match currently holds the record Nite-match attendance in the. History of the NPFL

7 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2016
More

16 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2016
.More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2016
NPFL‬ Table After Week 13
1 Enugu Rangers 12 24 7
2 Abia Warriors 12 23 7
3 Ifeanyi Ubah FC 13 22 2
4 Kano Pillars 12 21 8
5 Lobi Stars 13 21 4
6 Wikki Tourists 12 19 9
7 Akwa United 13 19 4
8 Rivers United 13 19 1
9 Warri Wolves 12 19 0
10 MFM FC 13 19 -1
11 Heartland 12 17 0
12 Plateau United 13 17 -5
13 El Kanemi Warriors 13 16 -4
14 Nasarawa United 12 15 -3
15 Shooting Stars13 15 -8
16 Sunshine Stars 12 14 1
17 Niger Tornadoes 13 14 -2
18 Giwa FC 12 14 -5
19 Enyimba 8 13 0
20 Ikorodu United 13 6 -15

4 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by yellowsun: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2016
uduokirika1:
It is no longer news that the Nigerian Premier Football League under the management of the LMC is currently the fastest growing league in the world! What is news however, is simply the return of Night matches in our stadia.

The Nest of Champions was used to kick start this awesome experience last season when Akwa Unitd hosted the Solid Minners(Nasarawa utd) on Friday nite 15th of Septmber. 2015
The hostilities were captured on the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2619795/nest-champion-host-first-npfl

Come this season, newly promoted Mountain of Fire Ministry Fc of Lagos relunched this project as they hosted Kano pillars and Wikki Tourist in a week 10 and 12 fixtures respectively at the Agege stadium!

This weekend NAS-Enugu (Rangers Fc VS Nasarawa Utd) and Nest of Champs Uyo (Akwa Utd VS Enyimba Int'l) successfully hosted Nite matches

From the impressive turn out for these matches I belive Nite matches have come to stay in our League!

Pictures they say speaks louder than the. . . . . . . . .? Reporting from Nnamdi Axikiwe Stadium Enugu

Robosky, Taiocol, Crownprince102, Adolayi, favourcyntosis, Krasid, Honeric01, Groundnutoil, Ajibel, Danycrusoe, krattoss, Yellowsun, Redreact

Waoooh wonderful thread

Bia lalasticlala bia mee un ifa ka oyiee ife na front

3 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Benjom(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2016
Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
More

3 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:37am On Apr 26, 2016
Nwanne,keep it coming...deme sor.
Although I love Enugu Rangers due to what my elderly relatives who followed the club in the '70s has said about the club...Hell,an Umuoji guy Ernest Ufele is one of the founders of the club alongside Emmanuel Okala and Joe Azinge and rest. And later Ikechukwu Ofoje another Umuoji guy captained the team.
However,I have no real experience with the club. Never watched them play or anything.Looks like they are doing really well this season,yet,the real fight hasn't even begun.

3 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 7:43am On Apr 26, 2016
NRIPRIEST:
Nwanne,keep it coming...deme sor.
Although I love Enugu Rangers due to what my elderly relatives who followed the club in the '70s has said about the club...Hell,an Umuoji guy Ernest Ufele is one of the founders of the club alongside Emmanuel Okala and Joe Azinge and rest. And later Ikechukwu If one another Umuoji guy captained the team.
However,I have no real experience with the club. Never watched them play or anything.Looks like they are doing really well this season,yet,the real fight hasn't even begun.

They are topping the league even with an outstanding match which is almost certain they will win cos the match was abandoned in the 75th minutes in Jos against Giwa fc who were already loosing to Rangers by a lone goal. Once the remaining 15mins is played in Abuja Rangers will extend their lead by 5points margin

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Temismith(f): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2016
k
Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Young03(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2016
proudly coal city # 042#

its our tyme for continental ticket

5 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 26, 2016
awesome

3 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by ERCROSS(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2016
fastest growing league my ass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Hollawaley(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2016
Lale joyen bolo wa
Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by rheether(f): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2016
Calm, peaceful and safe. Enugu is the safest city in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Spanner4(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2016
grin

Wow, that's a good one indeed with the floodlight

Hope some badt guys will not be doing sth else during that period, una knw wat I mean na

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by budusky05(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2016
nice move

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by adedam007(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by emir99(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2016
It will be fantastic if All league matches are played at night their Wil be more turn out

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by seunny4lif(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2016
See my sunshine shocked shocked shocked
Wetin happen shocked
Our Chelsea Fc of Nigeria grin grin
Waiting for Chelsea fans grin

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by emerged01(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2016
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Hillzy(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2016
Wow. Kudos mehn to dem am very impress
Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by saintdennis(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2016
uduokirika1:
NPFL‬ Table After Week 13
1 Enugu Rangers 12 24 7
2 Abia Warriors 12 23 7
3 Ifeanyi Ubah FC 13 22 2
4 Kano Pillars 12 21 8
5 Lobi Stars 13 21 4
6 Wikki Tourists 12 19 9
7 Akwa United 13 19 4
8 Rivers United 13 19 1
9 Warri Wolves 12 19 0
10 MFM FC 13 19 -1
11 Heartland 12 17 0
12 Plateau United 13 17 -5
13 El Kanemi Warriors 13 16 -4
14 Nasarawa United 12 15 -3
15 Shooting Stars13 15 -8
16 Sunshine Stars 12 14 1
17 Niger Tornadoes 13 14 -2
18 Giwa FC 12 14 -5
19 Enyimba 8 13 0
20 Ikorodu United 13 6 -15

This table is the reason I dislike African leagues (thanks to caf) how can enyimba have 4/5 games in hand! Even viewing the S.A psl table same thing with pirates (last season) and it derailed their domestic season because the pressure to win the oustanding is too high.

If caf can't organise midweek caf Cl n confed cups then they should scrap the tournaments.

Still na enyimba get this season..rangers can't even finish top 5. They did same gra gra 2/3 seasons ago.

4 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Safemode(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2016
ohhh. am blushing. my pant is wet. Akant believe this is Nigeria Professional Football League. This is La Liga.

2 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2016
Enugu is a very safe place... This can't happen in warri i'm sure of it coz only God can tell the atrocities which will take place after the match, Lol...

Kudos to the LMC, way to go.

2 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2016
saintdennis:

If caf can't organise midweek caf Cl n confed cups then they should scrap the tournaments.

It's not as easy as you think bro..

CAF ain't as rich as their counterparts in other confed's, same as our clubs here in Africa. Also take into cognizance the fact that Africa is a very big continent ( imagine pirates from S.A against El Zamalek in Egypt, consider the distance to and fro, jet lag and all that, it would be tough bro) and not as developed as Europe/Asia/America or even South America.

When you consider all these, you'll understand why it will be difficult albeit not impossible though but it will take years.

5 Likes

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Odogwuskido(m): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2016
I pray it will last. Make I no hear say EEDC carry their property oo. Don't get too excited yet

1 Like

Re: The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) by Kgdavid(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2016
This is heart warming.... smiley smiley i'm so so so delighted....Nigerian football is on the rise!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career / AFCON 2024 Quarter Final Teams and Pairings / Boris Becker Lost £100m Fortune Investing In Nigerian Oil Firms, Goes Bankrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.