Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

5g Is 30 Times Faster Than 4g LTE: Average Speed Of 3.6 Gigs Per Sec - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5g Is 30 Times Faster Than 4g LTE: Average Speed Of 3.6 Gigs Per Sec (504 Views)

Nokia Is Trying To Attain 5G Read More / Nigeria Will Accept Homosexuality Faster Than You Think !!! / 10 Habits The Average Nigerian Should Let Go Of! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5g Is 30 Times Faster Than 4g LTE: Average Speed Of 3.6 Gigs Per Sec by HajimeSaito(m): 1:00am On Apr 25, 2016
Recently, there has been a lot of excitement over the unvailing of Ntel's 4g service which boasts speeds of up to 203 mbs per second (although speed tests actually revealed it to be more in the range of 54 mbs per second. In other parts of the world, technology has gone even further.

5G speeds of 3.6Gbps were achieved by Huawei and NTT DoCoMo in first ever large-scale field test. 5G researchers achieve 1Tbps record connection speed in the UK. Scientists Twist Radio Beams to Send Data at 32 Gigabits Per Second, 30 Times Faster than 4G LTE. ITU: 5G network to boost connectivity speeds up to 20Gbps.

However things are still at the experimental stage and 5g will not be commercially available for the next 5 or 6 years.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/japanese-5g-researchers-achieve-breakthrough-100gbps-wireless-internet-speeds-1543485
Re: 5g Is 30 Times Faster Than 4g LTE: Average Speed Of 3.6 Gigs Per Sec by NiRfreak(m): 1:05am On Apr 25, 2016
Based on the quality of our internet service by its providers, Nigeria doesn't deserve more than 3g technology....even the 3g is still being underused
Re: 5g Is 30 Times Faster Than 4g LTE: Average Speed Of 3.6 Gigs Per Sec by TPAND(f): 3:44am On Apr 25, 2016
Tell me something.

When are going to enjoy such internet speeds in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Should I Involve The Police,on This Very Issue,i Need Your Advice. / Check Out These Performances If Our Musicians Were Students / Which Phone Should I Go For? I Have 22k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.