Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

How To Boost Sexual Potency With Onion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Boost Sexual Potency With Onion (46926 Views)

Make Your Youth Come Alive Again With Alive Women’s Max Potency. / Boost Your Potency With Max Alive Potency Formula (4 Men) + Korean Gingsen / These Resources Can Boost Your Marriage And Parenting Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Boost Sexual Potency With Onion by haykay2005: 2:25am On Apr 25, 2016
Natural science is the solution to all health challenges facing mankind. I will continue to update you on the importance of all natural endowment available to humanity .this include fruits and vegetables, water and the air we breathe to mention a few. They all solve our health problems one way or the other.
The good thing is that they are cheaply available in our homes, offices and surroundings. Today, I will tell you how onion juice and honey can fight potency in men.
Onion is known as one of the greatest aphrodisiac foods, it helps increase libido and also strengthens the reproducing organs. Onions also increase the testosterone levels in the body and can help in increasing the sexual stamina.
Honey is a conception aid. It is a wonderful food known for its medicinal properties. Honey has multivitamin tonic and antioxidant properties. Regular use of honey can strengthen the immune system and also boost sexual performance in men and women. Therefore, honey is recommended for men suffering from impotence and women who suffer from infertility. When onion juice and honey are combined together, they form a good mixture which can be used to cure impotence.
Now, I will show you the steps to take in preparing the onion juice
You can read more here

http://naturaldoor..com.ng/2016/04/how-to-boost-sexual-potency-with-onions.html?m=1
Re: How To Boost Sexual Potency With Onion by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 25, 2016
haykay2005:
Natural science is the solution to all health challenges facing mankind. I will continue to update you on the importance of all natural endowment available to humanity .this include fruits and vegetables, water and the air we breathe to mention a few. They all solve our health problems one way or the other.
The good thing is that they are cheaply available in our homes, offices and surroundings. Today, I will tell you how onion juice and honey can fight potency in men.
Onion is known as one of the greatest aphrodisiac foods, it helps increase libido and also strengthens the reproducing organs. Onions also increase the testosterone levels in the body and can help in increasing the sexual stamina.
Honey is a conception aid. It is a wonderful food known for its medicinal properties. Honey has multivitamin tonic and antioxidant properties. Regular use of honey can strengthen the immune system and also boost sexual performance in men and women. Therefore, honey is recommended for men suffering from impotence and women who suffer from infertility. When onion juice and honey are combined together, they form a good mixture which can be used to cure impotence.
Now, I will show you the steps to take in preparing the onion juice
You can read more here

http://naturaldoor..com.ng/2016/04/how-to-boost-sexual-potency-with-onions.html?m=1

STEP 1
Boil five big onions until they become soft and allow it to cool off. White onions are most preferable
STEP 2
Start by extracting the juice into a container. You use a juice extractor or squeeze out the juice with bare hands. If those onions are big enough, you can extract up to 4 liters of juice from them
STEP 3
Now that the onion juice is ready, the next thing is to add honey. Here, the quantity of our onion juice will determine how much honey to add. The recommendation is the quarter of the size of the onion juice. If the quantity of our honey is 4 liters ,the quantity of the honey to be added will be now be 1 liter .that is (1/4x4)= 1
Ensure the solution is not entirely covered. It needs an air inflow to the container; otherwise, the solution can forcefully break the container in a matter of days
HOW TO USE
Now that the juice is ready for use, the dosage is five teaspoonful every night for 3 weeks. If this is done as prescribed, it will not only help in sustaining erection but, also fight any possible causes of impotence in the body

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Boost Sexual Potency With Onion by mrsmith11(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nice info

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Sexual Potency With Onion by alukas: 11:07am On May 20, 2017
what if I blend or grand the onion. will it still be active?what if I blend or grand the onion. will it still be active?what if I blend or grand the onion. will it still be active?
Re: How To Boost Sexual Potency With Onion by charlsecy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Boil five big onions until they become soft
For how long should they be boiled on average?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.