Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone (18490 Views)

What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. / Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery / Do The Battery Saver Applications Actually Work? If They Do, Which Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by prinsam30: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
lekkie073:
why will u have a smartphone and be 'offing' data

then go buy Gionee M2 4200mah, it last longer, watch movies, play games and browse
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by joey150(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
you cannot increase your battery life or capacity, you can only reduce the rate at which it depletes or discharges by doing all you mentioned above. Always get that point right. 3000mah is 3000mah. Unless you are sharing new batteries
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by lekkie073(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
prinsam30:

then go buy Gionee M2 4200mah, it last longer, watch movies, play games and browse
I dont play games on my fone.....I seldom watch movies with it....but I browse extensively. ...

and I have a more than efficient powerbank dat serves me well...

mind u, I didnt even complain about my fone battery so I dont understand d reason for ur advice
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
vizkiz:

you for kuku talk say make everybody go buy Nokia touchlight because what is the essence of having a smart phone without playing HD games and browsing
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by prinsam30: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
lekkie073:
I dont play games on my fone.....I seldom watch movies with it....but I browse extensively. ...

and I have a more than efficient powerbank dat serves me well...

mind u, I didnt even complain about my fone battery so I dont understand d reason for ur advice

sorry bro no offense, thanks
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by lekkie073(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
prinsam30:

sorry bro no offense, thanks
nice one.....great spirit ....☆☆☆☆☆☆☆¤¤★★★★

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by DONSMITH123(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
secnelly:
[s]Good day everyone.

Thank you for checking in.
This might be an opportunity you've been craving for, please be patient as you read through.

He is a graduate of Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Second Class honours, Upper division from a reputable institution in Nigeria and works in a Plastic Manufacturing firm.

He wishes to use this medium to reach out to all Nigerians willing to employ experienced hands in their Plastic manufacturing firm and/or willing to add value by employing quality hands to their Plastics manufacturing line.

You're most welcome!!!

I am here with 4 years experience in Plastic processing and have been privileged to work directly with Indians in different fields; about 5 of them managing 30 blow moulding machines, 10 PVC extrusion lines and 20 Injection machines with other plastic processing machines, within these 4 years and have as well gathered wealth of experiences which will be useful in your organisation if you employ me.

I possess sound leadership qualities and can deliver favorably beyond expectation with minimum supervision.
This is to mention but a few.

I will be available for a chat if you deem it fit that i should be part of the winning team in your existing, new or soon-to-be-established' plastic manufacturing institution.

A pm or silent quote in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks for your time and God bless.[/s]
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by piagetskinner(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
lovethchioma:
I do all these.... but yet
Then your phone is gradually going home
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by lovethchioma(f): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
piagetskinner:
Then your phone is gradually going home
Where is home? Lol My phone is still very much good o
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by piagetskinner(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
lovethchioma:

Where is home? Lol
My phone is still very much good o

I mean back to its maker...lol
Enjoy ur day
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by Viccur(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Seen this thread a couple of times. What is Strong with the Mods and OP?
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by lovethchioma(f): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
piagetskinner:

I mean back to its maker...lol Enjoy ur day
yea thanks... you too
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by Orlandihno(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
For all ur battery problem i suggest u should try GREENIFY app. U won't regret usin' it, it works perfectly with rooted phones. It's da best!
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by Mrjosaphat: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
longayink:

It's torch light, not touchlight.
lol u funny
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Great tips
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by secnelly: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
DONSMITH123:
How can i be of assistance?
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by Kaybaba5(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
I always on my data on my snockor phone with greenify installed. No shaking concerning my battery
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by lastchild: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
gidimasters:
[img]http://3.bp..com/--2TBDCJ2v80/Vx2P-kNtQRI/AAAAAAAABTA/Pzg1dGZJsRwPPfBkBmwiNj18-QLW7AvGACK4B/s1600/Android-Battery-Gidimasters-793450.jpg[/img]

As we all know that android smartphone is the most used device in the world when it comes to the phone world. With Features like multitasking, it's easier for the device battery to get drained up at a fast rate.

There are fews reasons why your battery gets drained easily which includes overcharging, apps running in background mode but this discussion has to do with some tips to increase the life span of your android battery.

1. Check The Apps Which Is Using More Power: We have many apps installed on our Android smartphone and also their power consumption is quite different therefore, there is possibility of fast battery drainage. This can be avoided by optimising your android Battery usage. This can be done by going to Settings>>> Batteryuse>>> Select app you want to optimise.

2. Stop Background Services: Apart from using our Android device, we have some application that runs in background mode thereby consuming your device RAM and Battery. Though, background services are okay because you get updates any time from any apps. But Since it consumes, we have stop such service. For doing this go to Settings> Applications >Running services. Turn off services like software update, email and other services you are not currently using currently.

3. Turn Off The Utility Programs: Programs like Bluetooth, Hotspot, GPS, Data Network, WiFi etc should be turned off After Usage.
So we have to turn off this program after usage/when not in use so as to increase the battery life of your android device.

4. Reduce Multitasking: When our Android device seems to run multiple Applications at same time, there is possibility of getting your android crashed. Running many Apps will consume more amount of CPU and battery Because processor have to process more apps simultaneously. Therefore close the Apps that are not in use so as to increase android battery life performance.

5. Decrease Display Screen Brightness: Though brightness has a lot to do with our device but if not careful, it's going to have a big effect on our battery consumption. Screen brightness has to do alot with the glow of your android phone graphics but there are more to lose if its not minimal. Therefore, the brightness of your device should be reduced but visible enough so as to increase your android battery life and also protect your eyes.

6. Turn On Power Saver Mode: Power saver mode is a very cool feature in android. Power saver mode helps to optimise and close all sets of unnecessary services and background processes, decrease the display brightness, switch off mobile data etc. This feature is present in most android device even if not all.

7. Avoid Overcharging Of Battery: Yes, This is probably the first but decided to make it last. This is very common in our country. When we plug our phone for charging then we have to be very much careful on how long it will take to get the phone full charged. when fully charged, the charger should be removed so as to avoid overcharging which will damage your battery and also heat your phone components. So we have to take care of battery charging time. Even their are some application which alarm when battery get fully charged so try to make use of them.

So these are the few tips i have for you today. I hope this post will help increase your android smartphone battery life.

Source: www.gidimasters.com/2016/04/7-ways-to-increase-battery-life-of-your.html
How do i turn on the power save mode
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by Affable200(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thank you. It's a good advice
Re: 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone by gidimasters(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
lastchild:
How do i turn on the power save mode
just swipe you android screen downward then u will see it in the options

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization / Differences Between A Factory, World Wide, And Chip Unlock Iphone? / How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.