Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

MAN CITY: Kelechi Iheanacho's Real Madrid Dream! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MAN CITY: Kelechi Iheanacho's Real Madrid Dream! (595 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAN CITY: Kelechi Iheanacho's Real Madrid Dream! by mymadam(m): 5:58am On Apr 25, 2016
Manchester City starlet Kelechi Iheanacho is hoping to fulfil a dream this week, and play against Real Madrid in the Champions League.

The 19-year-old striker started his fourth Premier League game of the season on Saturday, netting twice in a 4-0 rout of Stoke City.

He has looked a natural goalscorer whenever given the chance to play by Manuel Pellegrini, bagging 10 goals in 30 games, but his Champions League career has so far been limited despite the Nigerian’s obvious talent.

Iheanacho has managed just two minutes of action in Europe’s premier competition, coming on as a late substitute against Dynamo Kyiv and then PSG, but the youngster still has hope he will be given the chance to feature against Real Madrid this week.

The La Liga giants visit the Etihad for the first leg of City's first Champions League semi-final, offering Iheanacho the chance to challenge himself against the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale.

"I think I should dream about that because it's a great team to dream about," he said. "It would be a dream come true to play against them.

"Ronaldo and Messi are the greatest players on the planet so I think playing against them is a big thing to anyone. It would be a big thing to me if I play against him on Tuesday."

Barring injury concerns for Fernando and Yaya Toure, the Stoke victory was the ideal start to a huge week, with City moving closer to securing a top-four spot.

Iheanacho was not the only player to impress in the win, and he believes such a morale boosting game is perfect preparation for the clash with Zinedine Zidane’s men.

The youngster added: "This game is a great preparation for us against Real Madrid. On Tuesday, we need to focus and work hard because they're a good side. I think we are prepared to face them."

http://www.footballgists.com
Re: MAN CITY: Kelechi Iheanacho's Real Madrid Dream! by Akkord4gov: 6:31am On Apr 25, 2016
If not because of CR7,i would have wished that Man City wins

Hala Madrid
Hala CR7
Re: MAN CITY: Kelechi Iheanacho's Real Madrid Dream! by Midegee(m): 6:50am On Apr 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Hala Madrid
Hala CR7
CR7 is your cousin ba??
Re: MAN CITY: Kelechi Iheanacho's Real Madrid Dream! by Akkord4gov: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2016
Midegee:
CR7 is your cousin ba??

If yes or no,will that add to ur happiness
Re: MAN CITY: Kelechi Iheanacho's Real Madrid Dream! by Segadem(m): 8:04am On Apr 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Hala Madrid
Hala CR7
[size=14pt]go and write it down, man city will defeat Madrid home and away[/size]

(1) (Reply)

5 Factors That Will Affect Jose Mourinho As Manchester United Coach / Match Goes To Penalties - Takes World-record 52 To Settle / Sports Minister, Dalung Reacts To Athletes Begging For Money To Attend Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.