Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

There Is No Excuse For Being Full of excuses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Excuse For Being Full of excuses (340 Views)

The Theists Wheel Of Excuses / Kemi Olunloyo: We Should Stop Using Religion As Excuse For Character Defamation / 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Excuse For Being Full of excuses by holla0404(f): 7:22am On Apr 25, 2016
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR BEING FULL OF EXCUSES
Ninety-nine percent of failures come from people who have a habit of making excuses, you are never a failure until you begin to blame somebody else. Stop blaming others, you'll find that when you become good at making excuses you won't be good at anything else. Excuses are the tools a person with no purpose or vision uses to build great monuments of emptiness. You can learn from your mistakes if you don't waste your time denying and defending them, it seems to me these days that people who admit they are wrong get a lot farther than people who prove they are right.
Some men have thousands of reasons why they cannot do what they want to do when all they really need is one reason why they can. One of the biggest alibis is regret, don't leave any regret on the field, give your all in the game of life. The most valuable thing I have learned from life is to regret nothing! Eliminate your regret, for the truth is that a thousand regrets do not pay one debt.
Regret is an appalling waste of energy, you can't build on it, its only good for wallowing in.
When winners makes mistake, he says "I was wrong", when loser makes mistake, he says, "it wasn't my fault"
NOTE ~~ In every thing you do stay away from complaining and arguing so that no one can speak of a word of blame against you.
Remember the best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own, you don't blame them on your mother, the ecology or the president. You realise that you control your own destiny.
Its my prayer that God grants us the grace to take responsibilities!
Have a very impact full day ahead.
http://www.loveofgodoutreach.com/2016/04/there-is-no-excuse-for-being-full-of.html#.Vx20zI7TVDt

(1) (Reply)

All Will Be Well / Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of May 2016 / Blessed Forgetfulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.