Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. (1851 Views)

Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by radicalove(f): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2016
Please Read to the End

"Dear Everyone,
My name is Cynthia and I have been married for a year now
but I am already fed up with the marriage. I want out but
my church is against divorce.

I met my husband, Ugochukwu, in church and in fact, it was
the pastor that linked us together and he forbade us from
having any form of premarital sex. Before I joined the church,

I had had my fair share of playing around in school and I am
a very sexually active woman.

We were not allowed to be alone so as to avoid any temptation
and therefore, we got married barely six months after we began
courting.

On the night of our wedding, when I expected to consummate our
marriage, my husband pleaded tiredness due to the wedding and
the reception.

Little did I know that he was hiding something from me until the
third night that I practically forced him to have sex with me.

That was when I discovered that Ugo has the penis the size of a
what a 10-year-old boy would have, that is when it is fully erect.

I was highly disappointed but I tried to cover it and get myself
tuned to it but apart from having such a tiny manhood, Ugo could
not last up to a minute.

And it has been the same all through and I am getting so frustrated
by this. I cannot tell anyone, not even our pastor so as not to
shame him.

He has given me the permission to have a sex partner outside but I
can't do that while married to him.

I think the best thing to do is to divorce with but anytime I bring
that up, he would cry and beg me not to leave him.

But for how long would I continue to stay in such a marriage?
She needs advice fast on what to do.
=====
Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by dacovajnr: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2016
Get Use to it Ma'am afterall you had your fair share of playing around during your university yrs and had the bigger ones during those periods this is a new chapte Oya carry your cross r#PracticeMakesPerfect undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2016
Though i dont support pre marital sex but I have this feeling that the pastor knows about it. My dear take it as the cross you have to bear. Every home has issues peculiar to them. Though i would agree your husband did not go about the issue the right way,please dont leave him. He did not creat himself. Find other things that could excite you about him. Turn the situation and put yourself in his shoes. He must have suffered alot in low self esteem so i plead you dont cheat on him. Make up your mind to bear it. I can only imagen what you are going thru. You are strong. God's grace my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2016
She should accept the offer to cheat and remain married afterall the husband approved. EfemenaXY what do you think?
Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2016
dacovajnr:
Get Use to it Ma'am afterall you had your fair share of playing around during your university yrs and had the bigger ones during those periods this is a new chapte Oya carry your cross r#PracticeMakesPerfect undecided

Ur level of Idiocy is quite alarming!
Can u live wt a wife whose vagina is too wide for u to feel a thing and on top of that pushes u away from her body just 10seconds into sex for d rest of ur life, just because u hv had ur own share of tight vaginas during ur own university years?

I am sure ur answer will b capital NO but u want ur fellow human being to live with d situation just because she is a woman abi?

I wonder y most Men are hypocrits! SMH

10 Likes

Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by dacovajnr: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2016
mineANDurs:

Ur level of Idiocy is quite alarming!
Can u live wt a wife whose vagina is too wide for u to feel a thing and on top of that pushes u away from her body just 10seconds into sex for d rest of ur life, just because u hv had ur own share of tight vaginas during ur own university years?

I am sure ur answer will b capital NO but u want ur fellow human being to live with d situation just because she is a woman abi?

I wonder y most Men are hypocrits! SMH
Your point Exactly?
Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by nnamdibig(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2016
Your pastor scammed you into marrying a man you barely know. And still preach against divorce. Manage ugochukwu my dear. Just get yourself a intimacy gadget. If ladies can hear this. Pastors most times don't have a stable home yet young girls seek their advice on how to live with a man ignoring your parents that have lived together for decades.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by EfemenaXY: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2016
lofty900:
She should accept the offer to cheat and remain married afterall the husband approved. EfemenaXY what do you think?

Sexual incompatibility. No kids (yet). She isn't happy with him.

She should leave him and start afresh. With someone whom she would find happiness, fulfilment, and content with.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by babythug(f): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2016
Dear OP there are some options available to enlarge the area these days. Both herbal and orthodox. Perhaps they can explore that. He can also be taught how to be better in bed. Not everyone is fortunate to have it 100% sexually even in marriage. If there are no other issues id advice they at least explore options of enhancing their sex life before considering an end to the marriage

1 Like

Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by babythug(f): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2016
EfemenaXY:

She should leave him and start afresh. With someone whom she would find happiness, fulfilment, and content with.

It might not be that straightforward dear! With s.ex I feel they can at least attempt to enhance it to make it more pleasurable to both of them. after all even the best couples today must have had a period where they were learners in bed activities!
Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2016
EfemenaXY:

but why did she marry him in the first place. By the way, long time no see cheesy
Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by PoundspassDolla(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Truly this is a painful thing some couples pass through,sex is one of the most important thing that bind couples together,no matter how religious or not couples can be,95‰ chances is that,they can't do away without sex,the man did wrong by not telling her on time ........ So is a pity you are going through this,but cheating and divorce are last options..... So if after all medical treatment are offered and there is no solution then switch to plan B which is to 'cheat',but not with someone he knows,since your husband has approved it,because he loves you & wouldn't want to lose you,since you already know what he is passing through,except if you can't cheat on and wish to divorce him,that would be your choice......... So the pastor isn't to be blame here, he might not know the man's problem,and no woman can marry a man with such issue no matter how much she loves him if she knows early before they get married. So is your call.
Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by EfemenaXY: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
dacovajnr:
Your point Exactly?

Her point is: sexual compatibility is a deal breaker in a marriage. You don't ask a newly wedded young wife to live without that key essential ingredient for the next 30, 40, 50, or possibly 60 years of married life.

1 Like

Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by EfemenaXY: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
lofty900:
but why did she marry him in the first place. By the way, long time no see cheesy

She married him on the assumption that he had the complete package, hence the abstenience.

Yeah, long time indeed-ie. How've you been?
Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
EfemenaXY:

She married him on the assumption that he had the complete package, hence the abstenience.

Yeah, long time indeed-ie. How've you been?
fine, I'll be missing for a while because tomorrow morning I'm travelling to the north, kebbi state to be precise and I heard that no network over there, nothing like 3g, it's only 1g they have over dia grin
Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by EfemenaXY: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
lofty900:
fine, I'll be missing for a while because tomorrow morning I'm travelling to the north, kebbi state to be precise and I heard that no network over there, nothing like 3g, it's only 1g they have over dia grin

Lol! "g" na "g" be it 1/2 a "g" or 1g, all join. cheesy

Journey's mercies. smiley
Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol! "g" na "g" be it 1/2 a "g" or 1g, all join. cheesy
Journey's mercies. smiley
thanks
Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by davidif: 4:00am On Jan 08, 2017
IRserveMyComent:
Though i dont support pre marital sex but I have this feeling that the pastor knows about it. My dear take it as the cross you have to bear. Every home has issues peculiar to them. Though i would agree your husband did not go about the issue the right way,please dont leave him. He did not creat himself. Find other things that could excite you about him. Turn the situation and put yourself in his shoes. He must have suffered alot in low self esteem so i plead you dont cheat on him. Make up your mind to bear it. I can only imagen what you are going thru. You are strong. God's grace my dear.

Word of advise, before giving someone advise make sure you have either being in that situation before or put yourself in there two shoes and think what you would do if you were in there situation.
Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by davidif: 4:00am On Jan 08, 2017
dacovajnr:

Word of advise, before giving someone advise make sure you have either being in that situation before or put yourself in there two shoes and think what you would do if you were in there situation.
Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by sisisioge: 6:37am On Jan 08, 2017
While it is absolutely important to have sexual fulfilment in one's marriage, this situation isn't enough ground for divorce. The wife is so silly! Which kind no sex before marriage bulldung she got herself hooked on? This story sounds so fabricated to me, especially coming from a girl that's been around. She would have atleast talked about the subject and even ask to see the thing grin before they got married.

Anyways, since she don buy her black market make she biko manage am. So long as the guy is a good man.
Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by janvier27(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
He hid a material information. That's an acceptable ground for divorce. If you can't put up with that, divorce him. More honorable to do that than to stay and cheat.
Re: Please Help This Lady, Husband Says *yes* To Cheating But *no* To Divorce. by LewsTherin: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
First off, she needs to leave that church. Pastor obviously scammed her. And if he can scam a member into marriage, he can sell her too.

Second she needs to get her guy to come clean. Fella was in the scam with the pastor and he needs to ask her forgiveness.

Then they have to work it out. I personally don't subscribe to divorce on any grounds so I can't advice that. Guy should learn how to get her off well without penetration or learn to use his tool effectively to get her off - same difference.

In the event he refuses to mend this, then she can get a seperation. Unfortunately for her, she's in it already. No outs. She just has to make the best of a bad situation.

My personal opinion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture) / Nairaland / [resolved]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.