Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians (15750 Views)

Naira Hits N495/dollar As Forex Scarcity Lingers / Naira Appreciates As Manufacturers Lament Forex Scarcity / Forex Scarcity: Banks In Multi-million-dollar Racketeering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by yinchar(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is good and in the long run would surely benefit all Nigerians. However, my reservation is the banks charging customers at the parallel rates despite getting forex at the official rate from the CBN. Also, Dangote and the likes shouldn't be the only beneficiaries, there are many companies that needs access to little forex from the CBN. As indicated in the report Dangote alone received $14million at the official rate, this needs to be checked and balanced.
Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by 989900B: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Dangote / other established coys seems to be getting the larger chunk of available forex but i hope SMEs and others into essential imports are getting their fair share too cos those are the bedrock of any economy.

We don't get, and that is the problem. The cheese should be spread more even . . . too many sharp practices that should be curtailed to make the whole policy more productive.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by Presbulg(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
May be this is actually a good thing
Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by joey150(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Babalegba:
He failed woefully in that instant.I hope they've now all been sacked
you better wake up from your dream
Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by haibe(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
lilreese:
Why the bank charging us parrael rates then ?

Because cbn doesn't provide all the forex they need, just the once for running their activities in guess.
Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by tete7000(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bring out the best in a country with no power and no fuel now couple with forex scarcity? If I hear!

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by DonCortino: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Babalegba:
He failed woefully in that instant.I hope they've now all been sacked
Sack fire!! The case is as good as being swept under the carpet. No b naija we dey??

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by NaijaEfcc: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
thunder fire you!!! angry insensitive leader!! angry God punish you and your generations yet unborn!!! may hardship bring out the best in your generations!!! angry
Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by Allwility: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Na wa o.
Minister Adeosun said we didn't need IMF loans basically because we would have to devalue the naira. Now, we'll be getting loans from IMF's sister- the World Bank. All that grammar the Rencap report was blowing was just a case for devaluing the naira. Let's be consistent for once na.

Nigeria and it's yo- yo policies.
Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by bejeria101(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Your ancestors be mumu!
Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by ClintonDal(m): 3:37am On Apr 26, 2016
This man is confused. He attacks the ban on forex in one post an turns around praising it on another interview. Oga which one make we believe?
Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by judondasylva(m): 7:15am On Apr 26, 2016
foolish talk
Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by Alezy(m): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2016
bejeria101:
Your ancestors be mumu!
lolz

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by bejeria101(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2016
Alezy:
lolz

You are damaging pples business,intl students are stranded or worse have return home because of dis evil policy and you are spewing trash. I have 4 friends who are back in the country that were doing masters prog because of dis daft policy.
Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by abdool59(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Instead of continuing where GEJ administration left off he started a whole new program that they are not sure of.
GEJ agriculture programs landed the minister on Forbes twice but the dullism in this new administration is causing unassailable damage to Nigerians lives.
What else can I say...

Big IDIOT
Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by Alezy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
bejeria101:

You are damaging pples business,intl students are stranded or worse have return home because of dis evil policy and you are spewing trash. I have 4 friends who are back in the country that were doing masters prog because of dis daft policy.
this government is a shame. that's all I can say.
Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by bejeria101(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Alezy:
this government is a shame. that's all I can say.

Then we have the enugu killings,bros frm a good source maybe you wld hear it later,the GOC was told to stand down,while pple are been killed,na God go kill buhari
Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by Alezy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
bejeria101:

Then we have the enugu killings,bros frm a good source maybe you wld hear it later,the GOC was told to stand down,while pple are been killed,na God go kill buhari
that's one of his stupid plans to islamize this country. ...Am just smiling because I know my God gives very long rope for u to change ur ways.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Forex Scarcity Bringing Out The Best In Nigerians by ItuExchange(m): 6:30am On Apr 27, 2016
The governor is correct to some extent.

Neteller here: .com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notify Customers Before Debt Recovery Moves, CBN Tells Banks / Recession: Investment Inflow Shrinks By N642bn Under Buhari / Dangote Refinery Sets 2020 For Petrol, Fertilizer Export Begins This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.