Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. (2250 Views)

Pepsi Overtakes Coke As World’s Most Effective Brand In Effie Index / How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2016
My name is OLABISI, popularly known as BOCCO in my school days, back in a local town called IKERE EKITI. Have been into painting for some years but I wasn't doing it right. All I want to do is something unique, differ from others. after conducting some research, I develop a kind of painting that appear more like wallpaper. Have tried all my possible best to market my concepts to people. but it was not working, some client find it hard to believe it's painting some think it's Photoshop. I had the opportunity to meet ORDINARY AHMED ISA, PRESIDENT OF BREKETE FAMILY. but the dude find it difficult to believe. Nairalander I will needing your advice, comments and criticism. lalasticalala and seun I need your assistance badly.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2016
more pictures.

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Kunleoduwole(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2016
can you pls send me your phone number....
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by akudinaobi(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2016
Its cool I like it have seen it befor
But not as good as this thumbs up dude
Am into painting too but stuco painting
The marble type
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2016
more pics

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2016
Kunleoduwole:
can you pls send me your phone number....

whatapps:07068638111
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2016
EXTERIOR PAINTING... before and after

Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Pavore9: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Creativity!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2016
akudinaobi:
Its cool I like it have seen it befor But not as good as this thumbs up dude Am into painting too but stuco painting The marble type
thanks bro... here is my digit 07068638111
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2016
more

Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Got some calls and chat on my whatapps. nairalander I appreciate
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by kentochi(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Morewealth121:
Got some calls and chat on my whatapps. nairalander I appreciate
Don't over look the power of this forum.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
For those asking me if I can execute smaller project or a single room, yes I can. No job is too big or too small am just looking for avenue to showcase my skills

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
A Nairalander called me late last night @ Akure, close to Oba-Ile. since am in Akure had no choice but to grant her request with the fact that am busy in the site. she's a stylist n she wants her shop painted.
she wan just paint d place make he no be like say she no paint at all... beside it's free and I don't select job, everybody is my client both the poor and the riches. someday we all become bigger.... so far this is what we spring up with
check pics below.

Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
kentochi:
Don't over look the power of this forum.
Nairaland is bigger than I think
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by eninaija(f): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Well done, you will go higher and higher
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
eninaija:
Well done, you will go higher and higher
Amen and you too bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by damola1: 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
It is beautiful
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Ura: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2016
Well done bros. Most great businesses experienced sentiments at start up. But don't give up and remain focused. remember that you must advertise very strongly, especially with pictures. You can scan and enlarge the pictures, go to public places like government ministries and parastatals and place on their notice boards, visit institutions around you like campuses, place your pictures on their notice boards, there are a lot of ways you can get people to notice your work. But it is important that you make it a bit affordable at first. Good luck to you and to all of us hustlers o! Things will surely get better.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Ademat7(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2016
@morewealth121 pls don't hide in ekiti/ondo axis enter Lagos and give client something to blow their mind
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2016
Ademat7:
@morewealth121 pls don't hide in ekiti/ondo axis enter Lagos and give client something to blow their mind

well understood bro. I really appreciate. I don't base in ekiti or Ondo state. just that am much more familiar with those axis. I began my painting skill in IKERE-EKITI. just that I have more clients in Ondo and Ekiti state than others. my base is ABUJA, DUTSE ALHAJI to be precise.
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2016
Ura:
Well done bros. Most great businesses experienced sentiments at start up. But don't give up and remain focused. remember that you must advertise very strongly, especially with pictures. You can scan and enlarge the pictures, go to public places like government ministries and parastatals and place on their notice boards, visit institutions around you like campuses, place your pictures on their notice boards, there are a lot of ways you can get people to notice your work. But it is important that you make it a bit affordable at first. Good luck to you and to all of us hustlers o! Things will surely get better.

Bro I really appreciate. ure 100percent on point. but its not easy yo convince client, Nigeria especially. God bless our hustle till we don't need to advertise ourself again
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by iamphill: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2016
chat me on whatsapp
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by OCTAVO: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
iamphill:
chat me on whatsapp 09038514880
have done that already. thanks
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by 4tunebest(f): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
@ op if all these are truly your handiwork, then don't worry you will soon stand before kings and not ordinary men
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by akudinaobi(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Do you do marble effect on pillar , round pillar , I need the job to be done at imo state
Morewealth121:

thanks bro... here is my digit 07068638111
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
4tunebest:
@ op if all these are truly your handiwork, then don't worry you will soon stand before kings and not ordinary men

I really appreciate sir. they are all my handiwork. hopefully d best of my today will surely become d worst of my tomorrow. this is not my best am better than this. put me into task and see how creative I am..
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
akudinaobi:
Do you do marble effect on pillar , round pillar , I need the job to be done at imo state

sure bro. am also good at marble effect very well. going to IMO state is not a big deal. have been to IMO state before. somewhere at mbatoli if am correct.
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by doyinisaac(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Morewealth121:

I really appreciate sir. they are all my handiwork. hopefully d best of my today will surely become d worst of my tomorrow. this is not my best am better than this. put me into task and see how creative I am..
you are creative and determined....what is your phone number...
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
doyinisaac:
you are creative and determined....what is your phone number...

07068638111. I will be expecting ur cal sir
Re: A Nairalander Developing A Brand In Painting. by Morewealth121(m): 7:55am On Apr 27, 2016
For those finding it difficult to believe its painting... here are the procedures below.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Issues With My GTB *737* Shortcode. / How To Earn 3000 Naira Daily / Buy, Sell & Exchange Your Skrill, Neteller, Paypal,pm,btc. Etc Instant Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.