Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Is Your Phone Giving You Joy? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Your Phone Giving You Joy? (445 Views)

Mtn Is Giving Away Free 4GB Data This 2017 :check Out / XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. / New Glo Jollific8 Tariff Plan - Giving You 800% Value Of Your Recharge Amount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Phone Giving You Joy? by Sphilip1(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2016
Many of us are fund of boasting on our cell phones, we say that it could do this and do that.

We might have gotten others into beleiving that our phones are the best, meanwhile deep in our heart we feel like crushing the phone or dashing a less privilaged.

I feel the same pain when the touch pad of my android phone stops responding cos it fell and got cracked.

One way or the order, your phone is not giving you that joy you need.

Waste no time.... Kindly share the problems your phone is giving you and let the phone gurus help you out...

Here are some solutions that could help: http://www.techkibay.com/2016/04/3-features-you-should-find-in-good.html
Re: Is Your Phone Giving You Joy? by lekjons(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2016
Oh! thanks for this..

My phone's calibration pad got broken and it's multitouch hasn't been working.. But I didn't notice if it's caused by the broken pad or some software problem.. Any help pls?

Though it's working perfectly except for the multitouch..

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible? / Nokia @ It Again,window 10 Now On Moblie / Iphone 6 Needed(80k Budget)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.