Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

If You Have Nice Football Stragedy Hook Up With Me? I Will Pay Any Amount - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Have Nice Football Stragedy Hook Up With Me? I Will Pay Any Amount (827 Views)

Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Please Help Me !!!i Am Addicted To Gambling!!!! / Real Madrid Will Pay Sunday’s Opponents Malaga €1m If They Win La Liga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Nice Football Stragedy Hook Up With Me? I Will Pay Any Amount by ogo4god: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2016
Yes i mean it,if you have sure stragedy let me know i will pay for it,....Thanks.
Re: If You Have Nice Football Stragedy Hook Up With Me? I Will Pay Any Amount by nnadychuks(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2016
ogo4god:
Yes i mean it,if you have sure stragedy let me know i will pay for it,....Thanks.
stragedy or strategy? I'm good @ it
Re: If You Have Nice Football Stragedy Hook Up With Me? I Will Pay Any Amount by imagrg(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2016
nnadychuks:
Give out 4 consecutive trial games. The odds must not be less than 12 odds. I'm interested. I shall make a deal with you after the trial games. CASH DEAL is involved please. Reach me on WhatsApp if interested. 08035096342. **Please, do not attempt this deal if your games are not 100% sure as serious cash stake is involved!
Re: If You Have Nice Football Stragedy Hook Up With Me? I Will Pay Any Amount by ogo4god: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2016
sundayayinla@gmail.com, is my email, let talk or you can send your number to me..Thanks.
nnadychuks:
Re: If You Have Nice Football Stragedy Hook Up With Me? I Will Pay Any Amount by Fabelpick: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Get 100% accurate free daily picks with highest points at [url]fabelpick.do.am[/url] and start winning every day
Re: If You Have Nice Football Stragedy Hook Up With Me? I Will Pay Any Amount by sharpk007(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
ogo4god:
boss greetings
Re: If You Have Nice Football Stragedy Hook Up With Me? I Will Pay Any Amount by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
hello fellas!!!!

wanna bring to your notice that Greenland avenue is back and kicking strong. this time around nobody is forcing you to join the VIP. all you need to do is to join bbm channel to be getting free games.
Buh if you care to join VIP,there you will be getting your daily sure games and also have opportunity to learn how to punt.. will teach you and also give you the applications you need that will help you.. thanks.

bbm channel pin; C002F74DE

whatsapp no: 07033033101..
Re: If You Have Nice Football Stragedy Hook Up With Me? I Will Pay Any Amount by kidman96(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=ogo4god post=45020681]Yes i mean it,if you have sure stragedy let me know i will pay for it,....Thanks.[/quot]

Do you have N10m?
Re: If You Have Nice Football Stragedy Hook Up With Me? I Will Pay Any Amount by ogo4god: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
sharpk007:
boss greetings
i Hail
Re: If You Have Nice Football Stragedy Hook Up With Me? I Will Pay Any Amount by ogo4god: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=kidman96 post=47672683][/quote]10m for what!!!can you explain it better
Re: If You Have Nice Football Stragedy Hook Up With Me? I Will Pay Any Amount by kidman96(m): 6:54am On Jul 19, 2016
ogo4god:
10m for what!!!can you explain it better

giving you a formula that WILL make you a billionaire.you work less than 3hrs a day and can work anywhere in the world as long as you have ur internet and ur browsing devise... like ur blacberry phone.
Re: If You Have Nice Football Stragedy Hook Up With Me? I Will Pay Any Amount by ogo4god: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2016
kidman96:

giving you a formula that WILL make you a billionaire.you work less than 3hrs a day and can work anywhere in the world as long as you have ur internet and ur browsing devise... like ur blacberry phone.
are You On Whatsapp If It Yes,send Your Number To sundayayinla@gmail.com, Thanks.
Re: If You Have Nice Football Stragedy Hook Up With Me? I Will Pay Any Amount by sharpk007(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
ogo4god:
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Droping Any Game I Played Here..anytime I Forecast ..follow My Game / Ex Eagles Striker, Emmanuel Emenike Show Off His Cute Kids As He Nets A Brace / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.