Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Mr Dickson Needs Your Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mr Dickson Needs Your Help (1032 Views)

Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / She Needs Your Advice / This Boy Needs Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Dickson Needs Your Help by PastorAji(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2016
Pastor: Mr. Dickson why should you do such abomination?

Mama: Dickson, you disappointed me a lot.

Papa: tufia!!! You are a bunch of disgrace to me Dickson

How did I have it all wrong?

What dragged me into this mess??

Why? Why?? Why

cc: happney65
cherrybrown
ademoladeji
beebeeoh
hurklan
ritababe
eniqurl
lalasticlala........ snake peppersoup in the front of Mr Dickson
Re: Mr Dickson Needs Your Help by ritababe(f): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2016
pastor
Re: Mr Dickson Needs Your Help by PastorAji(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
I had been a faithful husband for the past four years and highly supportive towards my wife. I stood by her through thick and thin when we were seeking for the fruit of the womb. My mum was equally supportive of us during that time. I was elated when I got home that day and my wife broke the news that she was a month pregnant. After some weeks she was admitted to the hospital for a “threatened abortion”. The Doctor summoned me into his office

Doctor: Mr. Dickson, I will appeal that your wife should take it easy in her shop. And because your wife is a strong woman if not, we would have lost the baby.

Me: ok sir

Doctor: I would suggest she should be in bed-rest for the next four months

Me: ah!!! Doctor!!! Please don’t do that sir.

Doctor: you either look for someone to help her or she stays with us for the four months or we lose the baby – which I am not ready to

Me: I have heard you Dr. Olawale. I will discuss with her when we get home.

When we got home, I tried as much that she should rest. After a while she brought up the topic

Nkechi: Dickson dear, I have been thinking all this while; instead of someone coming to stay with us, I will be managing myself till when I give birth.

Me: Nkechi, do you want to kill me? Doctor said that you should rest and not to stress yourself.

Nkechi: I still have the strength to work.

Me: I would have loved to call Mama to send someone immediately to come and stay with you……………

Nkechi: No………

Me: or let me ask your mum…………… (I dialled Mama Nkechi Number) Mama, good evening ma. We’d decided that Onyinye should come and stay with us for the meantime. Because Doctor said that she should either be on Bed – Rest or…………

Mama Nkechi: Mba! We will not lose the baby. I will tell Onyinye to start preparing to come down to Okigwe.

Me: Thank you Mama.

Mama Nkechi: infact when she is coming, she will bring all the herbs I have specially prepared for Nkechi.

Me: Thank you ma

Few days later Onyinye arrive Okigwe and quickly she settled down. A brief description of Onyinye; She is a 17year old girl, short, have a “medium frontage” and a very “good backside”. We enrolled her to one of the secondary schools around us and she was very helpful to my wife.
I observed that every time she was at home, she always put on camisole in the house without bra. So, I always see her frontage dangling and seeing her backside in her short skirt. My 3rd leg always throb to taste her but I always restrain myself.

Few months later, sex between my wife and I was almost non – existent because of Medical Advice. Most times I come from work I was always h*rny and when I see her sister I feel like grabbing her and squeeze her backside. 6 ½ Months into the pregnancy, my wife had to go to Aba for an important function and her sister and I were the only one around. When I finished supper, I tried chatting with my wife but she wasn’t responding. I tried chatting with other friends but none was responding. Then I saw my wife’s younger sister coming to seat on the single chair we have (in her usual dress – camisole with a short – fitting skirt…………… no bra). I was skyrocketed to Jupiter and my 3rd leg was the thrust and propeller. I told her to pick up something for me from the TV and when she got there, I grabbed her backside and squeezed it. A “sound” escaped her mouth but she protested

Onyinye: Uncle Dickson, please don’t implicate me

Me: I am h*rny and you know I can’t have sex with your sister.

We had sex that night and since then we always had sex in the house whenever we had any slight opportunity. I always compensate her with cash and gifts (though I always give her through my wife)

When my wife gave birth in the hospital, she had to stay for some days because of “tears”. One fateful day when I returned from home to pick up some things from home, I saw my wife’s sales girl sitting down in the hospital. When she wanted to stand up I saw the flash of her pant and our eyes met. Some minutes later when I was seeing her off, I drew her closer to me and whispered to her

Me: I liked what I saw

She smiled. Then later I stylishly collected her phone number from my wife’s sister and started communicating with her. After a while it graduated to having sex with her. I was alternating between the three of them – My wife, her Sister and her Sales Girl.

One fateful day, as I was coming from work, I saw the flash of my wife younger sister. I parked my car and called her

Me: Hello smallie

Onyinye: Dickson, I am pregnant

Me: (see disrespect) you are not serious

Onyinye: I am serious Dickson. Infact my sister has started suspecting me

Me: where are you?

Onyinye: I am at James Nwaobasi Street.

Me: I am just a street away. wait for me there

I raced down quickly to meet her and when I saw her she was crying

Onyinye: My own don finish o. Uncle, I am pregnant for you

Me: how did you know?

Onyinye: I used the PT strips I always see in the bathroom cabinet this morning.

Me: Blood of Amadioha!!! I yaf die.

I begged and convinced her to terminate the pregnancy. She reluctantly agreed to after much persuasion. We both went to meet one of my former colleague at his clinic who did the D&C successfully. I had to lie to my wife that I sent Onyinye on an errand that will take sometime before she returned. The following day she returned from the clinic and we agreed to stop the rendezvous between us; though Ebube (her sales girl) and I are still having sexual intercourse. Three months later, our baby fell sick and was rushed to the hospital. When my Wife and her sister stayed in the hospital, I stayed back at home because of work. Ebube called me and I told her I was at home. She came and we had sex. We were in the act, when the door opened and Mama entered

My Mama: Chineke!!! WHAT ABOMINATION AM I SEEING (She faints)

We rushed her to the hospital and she was admitted to the ICU after some days, she was discharged and she spilled the beans to my wife and Papa.

I was summoned to the family meeting when Onyinye also spilled the beans that I was also sleeping with her……………………

Pastor: Mr. Dickson why should you do such abomination?

Mama: Dickson, you disappointed me a lot.

Papa: tufia!!! You are a bunch of disgrace to me Dickson

As I opened my mouth to talk, I heard the alarm sound and I woke up

[size=14pt]ALAS!!!!! IT WAS A DREAM!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Mr Dickson Needs Your Help by PastorAji(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
[size=13pt]Question:
1. If you are Mrs. Dickson and such an incident happened, what will you do?

2. What should have been done to avert such incident?
i. By Mr. Dickson
ii. By Mrs. Dickson
[/size]
Re: Mr Dickson Needs Your Help by ritababe(f): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
lol
Re: Mr Dickson Needs Your Help by cherrybrown(f): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2016
PastorAji:
[size=13pt]Question:
1. If you are Mrs. Dickson and such an incident happened, what will you do?

2. What should have been done to avert such incident?
i. By Mr. Dickson
ii. By Mrs. Dickson
[/size]
If am mrs dickson i will quarrel with my husband very well but we will not separate because nobody is above temeptation but i will mark him very well as for my sister she betrayed the trust i have for her i will be happy if my husband is sleeping with another lady and not my sister because my sister will not have respect for me or my husband again.number two answer every lady should no the kind of person she have as a husband since the doctor said you should rest what you need to tell your husband is to call of his sister or if possible look for sales boy to avoid something that touches the heart

(1) (Reply)

Pls N Pls,i Have Been Hearing Of Lalaatic,abeg,i Wan Know Am,not For Anything O, / Please Help Find Akinde. / Festus Keyamo's Response To Apostle Suleiman's Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.