Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

VIDEO: Apostle Johnson Suleman Replies El Rufai, "Ask Me The Day Of Your Burial" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: Apostle Johnson Suleman Replies El Rufai, "Ask Me The Day Of Your Burial" (1054 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Apostle Johnson Suleman Replies El Rufai, "Ask Me The Day Of Your Burial" by PROPHETmichael: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2016
"Pray for the plan of the enemies (those in authority), to turn Nigeria to a country of one religion; it will not work. I said something sometime back about one governor that is trying to Islamised Kaduna,he said he want to put a bill to try and control preaching and the reason he wants to do that is because of the islamic uprising i.e. the issues of insurgency in the islamic world.
If you want to correct your people, correct your people; we don't have problem with christians and if you want to balance your people, balance your people; we don't have problem with christians and the man said i should give him the day of his death. You are dead already, ask for the day of your burial. I don't give date for death but i can give date for burial.........."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEb6KORgVn4
Re: VIDEO: Apostle Johnson Suleman Replies El Rufai, "Ask Me The Day Of Your Burial" by Marvel1206: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2016
Abeg na dem sabi jare
abi dem want make seun come settle their fight ni
Re: VIDEO: Apostle Johnson Suleman Replies El Rufai, "Ask Me The Day Of Your Burial" by jmichlins(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2016
This man need good spanking. You may not know but know that this statement is enough to grant you enough detention without trial. The security detail of the governor can raise the threat level of their principal and as such can arrest and detain anyone associated with it without trial. Mind how you talk please
Re: VIDEO: Apostle Johnson Suleman Replies El Rufai, "Ask Me The Day Of Your Burial" by misreal(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2016
the apostle has spoken well..christianity is not the problem,islam is.if the governor,needs to regulate anything he should regulate bh, and fulani herdsmen.he should leave the church out of it.in history,no one has ever fought the church and went away with it........jesus is lord....
Re: VIDEO: Apostle Johnson Suleman Replies El Rufai, "Ask Me The Day Of Your Burial" by Amberon: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
yh

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Sultan Of Sokoto Says Fasting Continues Tomorrow / Rccg Convention 1st-7th August 2016,theme:amen / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/04/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.