Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

The Mystery Of Morality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of Morality (801 Views)

What Is The Source Of Morality / Atheism And Morality; Do Atheists Have A Foundation For Morality / Dialectics Of Violence And Morality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Of Morality by otemanuduno: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2016
KNOLIUD 4:1-53

HAPTER FOUR
THE MYSTERY OF MORALITY
1. Do you expect good because you do good to others?
2. Do you only do good because you want good in return?
3. Better you keep your goodness to yourself if the reason for doing good is because you want good in return.
4. But I tell you this: goodness should be born with you.
5. And if you don’t have goodness with you naturally, then you need to have it by learning it.
6. Do you expect blessing because you gave to someone?
7. Do you only give because you expect goodness in return?
8. Better you keep your gift to yourself if the reason for giving is because you expect gifts in return.
9. Now you have heard that you should give and you shall receive, but I say this, the reward of giving is the joy that flows in your heart when you do it.
10. But if there is no joy when you give, then find that joy and give.
11. And where do you put your gifts? Shall you give it to those who make papers with it and share to those who shall throw those papers away?
12. But I say no! Rather, give it to those who are hungry and to the orphans and to the patients lying sick in the hospitals. For no paper can save the sick of their illnesses.
13. Or do the homos eat papers at all? No, but the papers are for the sheep to eat.
14. Who are the sheep, if not those who sheepishly believe in anything they hear from the representatives of their deity on earth without verification.
15. And who are the goats? They are like the same: these are the sons of Lucifer, which is called Largas. They abhor the doctrines of Sol and Saul, but adore the doctrines of Murhamid and Mirza.
16. And who are the sheep? These are they who are polished by the doctrine of Faulkin and Saul, but abhor the doctrines of Murhamid and Mirza.
17. But I tell you, two wrong doctrines shall remain wrong.
18. Even so shall a million wrong beliefs not amount to right.
19. But righteousness is only contained in one thing: this is only in doing good and what is right.
20. Why do you think that Nymphidis sets up his people to speak against morality without religion?
21. This he did to make you think that doing the right thing without the help of a god amounts to nothing.
22. And he sets up himself as a god among them, whose name they exalted with the tip of their pens.
23. That is the beauty of a pen: it can make the insignificant things look significant.
24. It can raise war and alter peace.
25. Or have you not heard of a true story of a man who was murdered for writing the name of Nymphidis, which is Yahweh, in a little letter instead of a big letter? For he wrote him as god instead of God.
26. This sparks up an uproar in that land and Souls were wasted.
27. Why can’t you leave the fights for your gods if you think that they are all-knowing and all-seeing as you think them to be?
28. Now, judge by yourselves all you homos. If you as fathers have two sons or two daughters and you have done all to nourish them, giving them all that is necessary for life, but one of them kept coming back to you to cry for help every day and night, while the other is using the resources at hand to do much business and make mansions and do great exploit to help humanity, tell me, which of them shall you regard as the greater?
29. Shall you choose the crying one over the other, who have used the resources you gave to him to make available the element that flies in the air to move people from one continent to the other? Who made a talking tablet instead of the stony ones in the past? Who made a recording eye instead of the natural ones: who makes aids to hearing, sight, curing diseases and doing more and more findings?
30. Or shall you choose the crying one who made no impact on humanity but always noisy, violent when you corrects him, neglecting the use of the brain to attend to stories from some orators? Then at night, keeps on disturbing the neighborhood with noise which he called prayers to a never-tired god?
31. Now do you think that a true God will need no rest after setting up the skies, making many planets and putting the seasons in order so that you could know when to gather your harvests and when to plant them?
32. I tell you, a true God needs rest as the one he created also.
33. Judge the matter yourselves: if the one you take as god, which is Yahweh, needs rest on the seventh day, taking a day out to rest out of seven, why then do you think he does not get tired?
34. Or do anyone need rest if he is not tired?
35. But Nymphidis has made himself so great among you to think of him as he who needs no rest at all.
36. When a follower of Jesus shall believe and pray and do praises in the name of Allah, because his tribe calls God no other name than Allah, such a one shall think he is receiving the same move of the spirit and shall share testimonies which are only a product of his emotion.
37. But when he shall hear that the name Allah is not befitting for the god of a follower of Jesus, he shall change his way and criticise the name Allah thereafter, forgetting that he has called on that name before, thinking it the same as God and miracles seemed to have happened to him. But I tell you the truth, Yahweh is Allah and Allah is Yahweh. And he is the greatest author of confusion of the world.
38. Is that not the foolishness of a tribe of Murmoh in this world and in the world to come? They sing praises of Abassi, thinking him to be the Yahweh whom they serve. They sing the praise of Abassi in their sanctuaries, yet their pastors felt led and moved by the singers who sing the praise of another god, which is the husband of Atai.
39. And the all-knowing Yahweh they thought they are worshipping shall never minister this to the heart of any of their ministers, saying, I am not Abassi, because Abassi is a god in the land of Efik, a minority tribe. He is the husband of Atai.
40. How do you share my glory with Abassi?
41. So also, when a singer in the land of Murmoh shall feel moved to sing in his dialect, shall he not praise the name of Olodumare or Olorun and no one shall stand against him to say, why do you share the glory of Yahweh with Olodumare or Olorun, a mere god of the Yoruba people.
42. But I tell you, they shall all be moved in their sanctuaries, saying such and such singers sang the praise and worship today and the spirit moved.
43. Now I tell you, if Yahweh is omnipresent as he claimed to be, he would have corrected these errors among his worshippers.
44. But because his seat is in Salem, he does not see the people in other places who called on his name.
45. Now the conclusion of the whole matter is that you need no religion but your brain to thrive in your world of confusion.
46. When a homo emphasizes so much on something, he tends to spend much time emphasizing it than practising it himself.
47. This is so when a homo speaks so much about being holy. He shall do all things to make sure people do all which holiness entails. I tell you, this is true of all who emphasizes holiness, even Moussa himself who uses the medium and encourages other to do away with it.
48. Don’t be surprised when such preacher of holiness shall commit secret atrocities in order to keep others do his wish. Remember Oshea of the past world and the Hosea of the storybook of Nymphidis. Hosea, the preacher of holiness, who encourages stoning a prostitute to death; himself had sex with a prostitute, and when he was discovered and caught in the act, he quickly turned it into a story of the god, saying, our God commanded me to marry a daughter of prostitute so that it could be used as a lesson to you, O house of Israel.
49. I tell you, they believed his lies, but not after posing a little confrontation, saying, does this conform with the teaching of Moussa?
50. And Oshea laughed, saying, very well. It conformed with it so well. Or did you not hear that Moussa himself took a wife of the land where our God commanded us not to? And did Mirima not get leprous for challenging him? What about Daoud who ate the showbread which has been commanded that no one should not take except the Levi?
51. Now why do you think a starter of religion leaves allowances for his heroic fictitious characters to do evil and go unpunished? I tell you the truth, such evil are those which himself does. By putting the allowance in that holy book, it is for his own follower to accept him when himself is found doing what the holy fictional hero does.
52. But let someone in the same story do something less, he shall be struck with thunder and lightning immediately. Remember Uzzah who died for his positive reflex action.
53. Or do you not know that in the story of Yahweh, he commits evil in order to keep others doing what he felt was good?
54. Yahweh murders so you don’t murder others. Yahweh sends the spirit of lying so people don’t discover the truth. Yahweh sends the spirit of stubbornness so you can get destroyed. Yahweh becomes jealous and gave himself the name Jealous: this he did so that you don’t go serving other gods. Yahweh sins so that you don’t commit sins yourself.
55. And did you not read in your stories how Yahweh also impregnates a virgin without her consent?
56. But I tell you the truth, the latter is not the truth about Nymphidis turned Yahweh, but the story he puts in the brains of his followers.
Re: The Mystery Of Morality by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Strange doctrine. Why does it borrow so much from the bible while at the same time attacking the bible? undecided
Re: The Mystery Of Morality by stonemasonn: 7:59am On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmm, I've always believed that doing good, doing the right things and living a positive life is true righteousness. after all it was said that God created the earth and its content and saw that it was good. I believe this was the true teaching of Jesus Christ that was ignored.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of Morality by OtemAtum: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Learn wisdom
Re: The Mystery Of Morality by OtemAtum: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
Learn the truth
Re: The Mystery Of Morality by 0temSapien: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Read the truth
Re: The Mystery Of Morality by 0temSapien: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2018
Learn
Re: The Mystery Of Morality by OtemAtum: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2019
Be informed
Re: The Mystery Of Morality by OtemAtum: 8:21pm On May 03, 2019
Be moral
Re: The Mystery Of Morality by OtemAtum: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Learn from the light
Re: The Mystery Of Morality by OtemAtum: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Great mystery

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Many People And Satan Hate Christianity So Much ? / Deeper Life Bible Church Building Collapses In Ebonyi As Big Tree Falls On It / Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.