Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

D'banj Gbona Feli Feli Video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / D'banj Gbona Feli Feli Video (726 Views)

D'banj And Plumsted School Students Dance Oliver Twist / D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer / D'banj's Oliver Twist Banned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Gbona Feli Feli Video by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2009
Have any1 seen Feli Feli video, whats the house view? to me i think its cool bt not what i expected but he tried, will try and upload soon!
Re: D'banj Gbona Feli Feli Video by jeffoski(m): 4:04am On Aug 08, 2009
the video is cool to me he would have put the girls in the video in koko mansion.those girls are creamy chicks and fine i would love to watch them everyday that those horro things called girls they put in the mansion
Re: D'banj Gbona Feli Feli Video by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2009
There is no way he cud use d girls in koko mansion cos the video was shot in london simultaneosly as koko mansion was being held in 9ja, and behold, the girls of koko mansion re reserved for fall in love video especially whoeva comes first.
Re: D'banj Gbona Feli Feli Video by nex(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2009
I'm disgusted at that video. There was little or no effort at making a video of optimal quality. I'm very sorry that they made a video at all.
Re: D'banj Gbona Feli Feli Video by ginky: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2009
The video is nice but does not fit the lyrics of the song.Infact,it was totally different.How does d'banj running to save a kokolette relate to "am hot and your not"?.

I still like d'banj sha.

(1) (Reply)

District 9 Recieving Good Reviews Worldwide / Ambo 5 Is Back / Help!etv Is Not Showing On My Mytv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.