Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,363 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:11 PM

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing (42632 Views)

The Modern Woman's Penchant For Indecent Dressing / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Ishilove: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fight broke out between two brothers and church ushers who wanted to enforce the church rules on dressing during a Sunday service at a popular church in Isolo, Lagos state, southwest Nigeria.

During the fracas, two ushers were brutally battered and they suffered injuries.

P.M.NEWS gathered that the fight temporarily disorganized the service on that day before it was brought under control by the church security.
The incident happened at Living Christ Mission church located at disciple street in Aswani at Isolo.

The brothers, Chisom Alamduru and Victor Alamduru have been arrested and charged before Isolo Magistrate’s court for the allegedly assaulting their victims.

The victims, Emmanuel Ndukwe and Okechukwu Olomeforo suffered their fate after they reportedly prevented the suspects from entering the church during the service.

P.M.NEWS gathered that the suspects went to the church wearing clothes the ushers considered inappropriate for the service.

While they were about to enter the church, they were prevented and it resulted in exchange of words and subsequently a fight.

The brothers reportedly told the ushers that the church did not belong to them and that the ushers cannot determine what they can wear to the service.

During the squabble, the suspects reportedly battered the victim before the church security men separated them.

Due to the degree of the injuries sustained by the victims, the brothers were handed over to the police at Aswani divison.

They were charged to court with conspiracy and assault under the Criminal code.

They pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs A.O. Adedayo granted them bail in the sum of N100,000 with one sureties in like sum.

They were remanded in prison custody at Kirikiri pending when they will perfect their bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 11 May 2016.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/04/25/two-brothers-batter-church-ushers-over-indecent-dressing/

2 Shares

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by queenstll(f): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Tunami(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
ok.
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
ok
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by dfrost: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
I know the church very well. That's something serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Tallesty1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Madness

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Presbulg(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Not even a single hint of what the two guys wore that made it indecent.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Presbulg(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Not even a single hint of what the two guys wore that made it indecent.
I also don't get the logic wanting to serve God turned to wrestling competition.

7 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by LarrySun(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Caption should go like this:

The faithful ushers of our local parish were pounded hard, but the faithfuls in question did not turn the other cheek.

It's high time our churches started requesting the services of bouncers rather than ushers.

10 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Mediapace: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
What did i tell you yesterday,ah Ushers gan sha

Ishilove it'd been a long time we heard from you,new topic today

Can i call it change

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by adebayo201: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
So, church can't solve their differences between themselves again

This is really end time.

3 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by adebayo201: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
LarrySun:
Caption should go like this:

The faithful ushers of our local parish were pounded hard, but the faithfuls in question did not turn the other cheek.

It's high time our churches started requesting the services of bouncers rather than ushers.
It's the church security that brought order back...
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by JoeBlocks(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Looks like someone got served hot. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by AyamConfidence(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
Okay we know there are some attires indecent for going to a house of worship but the manner of approach of the ushers matter a lot....of they had respectfully conveyed their opinion they wouldn't have been served.... that church sef need deliverance......mad ushers, mad members, and they claim to worship God....na them sabi jere

11 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Fkforyou(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
F
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by MadCow1: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by cold(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hmm..i have no business with churches. But if you must go to church why don't you look the part rather than pretending what you wear doesn't matter,it's what's in the heart that counts. Reason why i don't take Christians seriously. So much hypocrisy it's not even funny.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by seyiseni: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Crazy things will just be happening up and down
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by ireneony(f): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good for the ushers. ..
Salvation is for everyone

This was why jesus condemned the scribes and pharisees.

3 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by braine(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
kiss
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by kennyman2000(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Those two brothers no get joy sha.
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Bgorgeous: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Charged to court for what
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Sijo01(f): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jesus said, I came for the sinners. Like 5:32

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by amarachi06(f): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Na like this, dey take suspend me for one church like that and they called it " appearance of evil" because l use my Pastor's son Sagem Camera phone and snapped me what we call selfie now but back then in 2006, it was a sin.

The guys, ushers are sinners with no self-control. Fighting in God's House? Unbelievable!!
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by huntax(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
dfrost:
I know the church very well. That's something serious
The guys are probably cultists. They go around feeling like they own the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by goshen26: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
I think Ushers do not the right to prevent anyone from entering their father's aws, if their dressing is inappropriate let them in first, with time u stylishly, jokingly correct then.....We have people in that same service that their inner (heart) dress is worse that those boys' own..

#my opinion

7 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Jediel1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol no b their fault oo. d ushers no undastand say na d clothes wey dem see iron b4 nepa take light.
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by KOMBE: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
It's their father's house and the brothers have the right to wear whatever they like... Just on a lighter note. The ushers should have handled the matter in a matured way.

4 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Sijo01(f): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bgorgeous:
Charged to court for what

Conspiracy and assault
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by kullozone(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
sorry oh!some ushers can be very rude too sha!i stopped going to a church once because of their ushers..so proud!
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Mediapace: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
After all these dramas you are still supporting your fellow ushers
ireneony:
Good for ushers. .. Salvation is for everyone
Re: Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing by Robinhood477: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
abeg way daura da for African I wan go see muhammmadu Buhari father dis tin don yaya me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders / .::Ramadan Kareem::. The Moon Has Been Sighted! / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.