Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Excessive Heat On Your Hair. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Excessive Heat On Your Hair. (588 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Wear A Quality Weave / Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? / When You Are Almost Bald & Your Hairstylist Performs Magic On Your Hair (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Excessive Heat On Your Hair. by Tonkabelle: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Have you ever wondered why your hair is dry and breaking? Does your hair feel brittle, with little to no volume due to its shedding and breakage? A reason for this could very well be related to the amount of heat you put on your hair. If you are always blow drying and using hair straighteners and curling tongs on your hair this may be a reason for all the problems you are experiencing with your hair. All the forms of heat I mentioned are direct sources of heat. To find out the difference between direct and indirect heat and why you should stop using excessive heat on your hair, read and share my blog post on "5 reasons you should not constantly use heat on your hair". Please click the link below:

http://wurassecrethair..com.ng/2016/04/5-reasons-why-you-should-not-use-heat.html
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Excessive Heat On Your Hair. by Tonkabelle: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2016
Does anyone have any positive or negative experiences to share about using heat on their hair? Do let us know.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Excessive Heat On Your Hair. by Rehil(f): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Tonkabelle:
Does anyone have any positive or negative experiences to share about using heat on their hair? Do let us know.
a friend in school challenged me n i gave it.my hair breakage has reduced,d saloon woman wnt c me again.imagine paying money to damage my hair.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Use Excessive Heat On Your Hair. by Tonkabelle: 2:07pm On May 03, 2016
Thank you for sharing your experience with using heat on your hair. Generally speaking too much heat is not good for the hair.

(1) (Reply)

Be Ahead Of Trends! Classic Bridal Inspiration That Will Knock You Off Your Feet / Outfit Of The Day! / Very Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoe For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.