Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Julong Nigeria Your Preferred Dredging And Mining Machinery Company - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Julong Nigeria Your Preferred Dredging And Mining Machinery Company (696 Views)

Quiz !quiz!! Quiz !!!win 1gb Or Credit Of Your Preferred Network. / Way Forward Nigeria- Your Idea Can Make A Difference / Which Is Your Preferred Mobile Operating System: iOS Or Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Julong Nigeria Your Preferred Dredging And Mining Machinery Company by JulongNg(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Julong Dredging and Mining Machinery Company Limited is a specialized dredger and mining machinery manufacturing company with over 20 years of experience, we can design and manufacture a variety of high quality engineering machinery according to customers request. Our products are famous for simple operation, reliable performance, perfect environmental adaptability, low cost and long working life.We have sold and exported are products to dozens of countries and provinces including Asia, Africa, Arab Emirates, South America, Oceania, and Europe. We have built good co-orporation with famous ship-design colleges like Ocean University of China and Jiangsu ship design institute; and we keep advancing.

contact info : Office Tel:+234-84-5588-21
+2348188275712
+2347035182346
Email: info@julongng.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MY Experience With Serial Beggars / Pms And Mininum Wage - Please Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Answers... / Happy Children's Day To My Priceless Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.