Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities (38617 Views)

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by bayulll011(m): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
superstar1:

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/catholic-church-houses-burnt-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-communities/

Silly people keep waiting for the goverment to come and help u,nigeria today is meant for the fittest,arm urself,when u see any intruder in ur community shoot them first before you ask questions or else you will be the victim,those silly herdsmen are devil in human form.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Abagworo(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
IamAtribalist:

coolI have ALWAYS known this about Igbos. You will never see me use the word Igbo and bravery in the same sentence grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

Igbos are never cowards. Forget the fact that things have fallen apart as a result of political errors and inability to unite. The herdsmen have an upper hand everywhere including the North because they are guerrillas without any permanent settlement that their opponents can attack. That's why I believe its better to avoid the clash in the 1st place. You cannot fight who you can't see.

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by AshiwajuFoward: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
But seriously, this sheet isn't funny anymore. At this rate some of our SE brethren won't have a village to return to this Christmas. Fvck those terrorists they call herdsmen. Buhari's silence is deafening.

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Obiwiz(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
coolitempa:
This has to stop...where are the vigilante groups to extract their portion since government has failed in protecting its citizens.....where are the political leaders from Enugu....where are the police who chose to protect cows and turn a blind eye to vandalism and killing of the innocents....this is not the change i voted for... angry
You voted for this. Just that you were too much in a hurry(or perhaps too simple-minded), you didn't scrutinize these people before falling cheaply for their sugar-coated campaign promises.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Rexyl(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Danfuster:

I disagree... Yorubas are not ready/willing to path with even quarter foot of land with the fulanis, we don't even wanna sell our land for their ranches if they come up with that, the best they can get Is a lease on strict agreement, that way we can keep their asses in check and send them packing when they mess up

I think the secret behind establishment of cattle ranches and grazing reserves across the country for the herdsmen is to plant Fulani everywhere and predispose some States and LGAs to communal crises that can spark up violence and if possible result in attempts to claim and posses lands of their hosts.

The trend of Fulani violence in States like Benue, Taraba, Plateau, others are a strong warming that unsuspecting communities and tribes are sleeping with burning coals inside roofs of their buildings.

Those who are educated among the people keep saying the herdsmen are causing violence because they are illiterate, while the illiterate herdsmen are saying they don't need formal education to rear animals. Interestingly their educated leaders equip and give full protection to the illiterate ones. They are ready to defend them anywhere, but not ready to educate them.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by mavinc4u(f): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Do we still have men in Enugu, what is the meaning of this news? Even the kingdom of God suffered violent and it was taken by force. They were signing peace whatever with this blood sucking demons and now they are after them. In fact I don dey vex now. By the way, Where is father Mbaka?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Cubeet: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
MENELIK1:
We have been establishing it for them that the Ibos are the greatest COWARDS in Nigeria, Agatu are cowards because fulanis invaded them, ditto for Plateau, Taraba and the rest. Even the crises of mile 12 where Hausa people will not pray for again, Ibos painted it negatively against the Yorubas and accused them of running away as far as Ibadan. Today, just 500 fulanis sacked the whole Enugu state and the Cowards only resist the fulanis on nairaland. Ibos are congenital COWARDS.
500 Fulani sacked the whole Enugu state or a Small Village in a community in Enugu state.
It seems you read and dont comprehend.. Let's keep watching and see what's gon happened. Abia massacre of the Fulani's will repeat itself
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
What is the Enugu state government doing about it? Stupid black people. Cannot act fast to stop anything. Lazy human beings. Busy beating abacha and ugba. Clogging their brains nonesense.

I ran out of my medication. I hope I'm making sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Litmus: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
This may be a blessing in disguise. If Nigerian ordinary people cannot unit to solve this one issue that affect people Nationwide in this grievous way of literal life and death, then Nigerians should forget ever being able to influence the politicians one day or those revolutionary dreams of the young.

This should end that grazing bill or you Nigerians are hopeless. As for the Fulani, if they're not responsible, they should be in the vanguard of trying to save their name and culture for these wanton acts of killing in their name are the beginning of the end of that way of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by loopman: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Igbos are right after all to have rejected Buhari at the polls.
This attack skyrocketed after Buhari victory.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Obiwiz(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Legal minds in the house, please can you guys educate us on the gun laws of the federal Republic of Nigeria? We need to know and be informed. Looks like no place is safe anymore. We need to know who and who are legally permitted to move around with guns, and the type of guns dey are allowed to carry and under what circumstances.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Bucaty: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
D enugu governor is to be blem for this when he is dare negotiating peace and dinni with them at d government house,if u believe d governor is afraid of BUHARI type like nd share

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by sinistermind(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bring Back Bakassi Boys grin
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by jerayme: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
People just going about their businesses. This is a clear sign that we are nt our brothers keeper. In that way they will put fear in every heart and capture/islamise more territory.

Ndi Igbo...sit up and watch and nt pray alone.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by comos: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
fellis:

Edo people will never ever let this nonsense go as far as it has gone in Enugu. I remember some years ago the hausas there wanted to start misbehaving before you can say pim, Edo youths had already burnt their major and Largest Mosque in Ring road and crumpled their mumu business they set up in that area in less than 24 hours. Since that time they have been behaving themselves in Benin.

they have been killing, raping and robbing people around Benin city, but Oshiomole been an APC man refused to cry out or issue any warning to them
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by orisa37: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
God of Nigeria, please stop this Carnage and all the Unreasonableness of the Federal Government on this Issue.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Danfuster(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Rexyl:

I think the secret behind establishment of cattle ranches and grazing reserves across the country for the herdsmen is to plant Fulani everywhere and predispose some States and LGAs to communal crises that can spark up violence and if possible result in attempts to claim and posses lands of their hosts.

The trend of Fulani violence in States like Benue, Taraba, Plateau, others are a strong warming that unsuspecting communities and tribes are sleeping with burning coals inside roofs of their buildings.

I agree with your analyrical dissection of the subject matter. It has never been a better time to collectively (SW, SD, SE) rebuke this menace. We all are sitting on a ticking time bomb
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
As much as I don't see any future hope in Nigeria as a country... the needful should be done as soon as possible. This is what Kanu saw that led to his incarceration. He saw it coming. No wonder he openly solicited for weapons..... the youth of the South East should wake up. We are sleeping while the enemy is at our gate. We should not allow the repeat of 1967..... This is war. Nidigbo, both home and abroad should wake up and defend our Fatherland. This is nothing but an act of war against the South.
A man can only die but once.... and it is better to die a soldier than live like a coward....

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Taribizy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided I think we the southerners need to unite and sponsor an apology to the fulani's on the frontpage of 3 newspapers so this killings can stop. Nnamdi Kanu caused these senseless killings by abusing the hausa fulanis on Radio Biafra and calling for their deaths. We should also support the grazing bill so these guys can graze their cattle in peace. The Fulani's are good and peaceful guys until Nnamdi kanu provoked them. We yoruba's are ready to grant them our lands for grazing. The igbos need to do the same for the sake of peace sad
Do you think they will stop there? They will not stop until islamizatiom is complete n u r saying arabic just b4 they kill. BTW there are no violent fulani herdsmen, BH has migrated from sambisa thru adamawa to the south. I'm sure u see them every day moving like vagabonds buying up scrap metal. They are mastering our terrain n we r busy going to work in our offices n shops. You best prepare n pray thay we Re not wiped off completely. Where are d soldiers? Where are d police? Where is the dss? Where is the president?
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by mymoneygrows(f): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Over 500? Can communities prevent these herdsmen from settling in their community given their level of inhuman activities? Drive them on sight.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Ritchiee: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
victorvezx:
where are the chest beating, chest pounding, Akpu eating IPod touts? after today u will never insult any tribe or call them cowards again.
This is not the time for these frivolities.We must come out strongly together and destroy this fanaticism before it maims us.Everybody must drop the foolish political attire barring the oneness of the South.The South must quickly come together and destroy this menace once and for all.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by sunnyik2020: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
It is a designed plan by the core north, to spread their kingdom by means terror. If u re familiar with history, u will know its second coming of jihadism. They did b4, from sokoto down to kwara.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
victorvezx:
where are the chest beating, chest pounding, Akpu eating IPod touts? after today u will never insult any tribe or call them cowards again.
Wait and see! We shall visit them with great wrath. Keep watching, bro! Our missiles are still in place!
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Rexyl(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Danfuster:

I agree with your analyrical dissection of the subject matter. It has never been a better time to collectively (SW, SD, SE) rebuke this menace. We all are sitting on a ticking time bomb

Whether we like it or not the time has come for the States to equip indigenous farmers with all they need to practice improved animal husbandry, where animals will be kept in pens and catered for. In the SW Fulani herdsmen are causing the greatest disaster to crop production compared with the effects weather and climate.

NOMADIC ANIMAL REARING MUST BE STOPPED! OUR FARMERS SHOULD BE EMPOWERED TO REAR CATTLE BY THEMSELVES!
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Kingspin(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
I have stop eating cow let this monkeys go back to sotoko.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided I think we the southerners need to unite and sponsor an apology to the fulani's on the frontpage of 3 newspapers so this killings can stop. Nnamdi Kanu caused these senseless killings by abusing the hausa fulanis on Radio Biafra and calling for their deaths. We should also support the grazing bill so these guys can graze their cattle in peace. The Fulani's are good and peaceful guys until Nnamdi kanu provoked them. We yoruba's are ready to grant them our lands for grazing. The igbos need to do the same for the sake of peace sad
COWARD! You should also give your wives to them! Imagine! No wonder!
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Abagworo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Rexyl:

Whether we like it or not the time has come for the States to equip indigenous farmers with all they need to practice improved animal husbandry, where animals will be kept in pens and catered for. In the SW Fulani herdsmen are causing the greatest disaster to crop production compared with the effects weather and climate.

NOMADIC ANIMAL REARING MUST BE STOPPED! OUR FARMERS SHOULD BE EMPOWERED TO REAR CATTLE BY THEMSELVES!

I'm glad someone is beginning to reason like me. If Obasanjo and those after him apploed my suggestions by now there won't be herdsmen. This issue we are facing today will keep increasing as more lands are used up for farming while the herdsmen destroy people's farms because they just follow a traditional route previously out of use.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based / Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock / Fashola & Lai Mohammed: Hilarious Fictive Conversation A Nigerian Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.