Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities (38616 Views)

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by coolitempa(f): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Organs:

@coolitempa, there is more to these stories. Na today fulani herdsmen don dey roam up and down for that area?? You know they are not on FB writing and commenting!. I feel there is more to the story, just like BH, they became radicalized when the police killed their leader on the streets of Kano, and other blood thirsty people joined and all hell broke loose. The govt needs to SINCERELY get to the root of this matter. All i hear is Fulani killing people here and there as if they have not been living in Peace and harmony prior. Also, the media barely reported the killing of 5 keke riders in Enugu about three weeks ago. Yes, there are armed robbers amongst fulani herdsmen robbing and killing people that should be arrested and if found guilty of armed robbery, executed, but there are also innocent fulani's that are killed by others (check out youtube video of the agatu's burning fulani's alive) and those ones are not reported but the reprisals are reported. So, Yes Govt needs to be fair and just and bring ALL the guilty to TRUE JUSTICE.

Unless you have proof that there is more to these stories then it is best you do not suggest this is so. I am totally appalled by the lack of action by the security services against these criminals. I am appalled that these people are allowed to openly carry weapons even though we know it is constitutionally illegal. You cannot have a nation of law where some are made to feel and act as though they are not bound by these same laws.... angry angry angry angry...I am very angry now ....I tell you.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by DonCortino: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Gext22:
My people have been turned weaklings by crumbs from a useless one Nigeria.
They are now more Nigerian than anybody else.
The bravery that the Igbo race is known for is now more or less a fairly tale. The brave men are all gone. Cowards are what we have now.
Ojukwu would be turning in his grave right now.
Tomorrow if they come out to defend their communities I bet u the army will surface n arrest or shoot them. What do u want them to do?
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by babs01(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
superstar1:

What is the difference?
cool
superstar1:

What is the difference?
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by nonhuman(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
what an arant nonsence
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by agbamasoe: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
pls these are not Fulani's oooo there are boko haram. we should be watchful. this is only way they want to penetrate east. is it today Fulani are in those areas.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by comos: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
RaptorX:
Good, kill all those bastards. Death to the Fulanis and to hell with the useless bigot president.

breaking news from Uzo Ugwani, military has made some arrest, mostly Igbos

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Austin4lif: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lumiere91:
all they know is sex.
who is talking about sex? How old are u ?
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by agbamasoe: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
it is now that Fulani man is a president that Fulanis are raining. is a shame on president that he cannot call his people to order.he is not fit to be president. what are the securities doing. when they were moving in trucks towards that area. they claim to be traders u see this country.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by poseidon12: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
And some gullible fools are supporting reserving some areas in all states for the marauding Fulani herdsmen. All states in the south need to have strong, armed vigilantes that can be mobilized quickly to deal with the Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by sonnie10: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
RealCJ:
coward!
You don't get it. It is called sarcasm
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by comos: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
breaking news: GOC 82 Division Nigerian Army Enugu Brigadier Gen Ibrahim Attahiru rushes to Uwani

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Balkan(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
I
RaptorX:
If this had happened in Yoruba land, you will see this thread infested with the Igbos calling us cowards. Mile 12 is still fresh in mind with all the mocking and insults they heaped on Yorubas, it's now your turn to show the world how you are not cowards. If hundreds of Fulanis are not dead in reprisal attacks b4 this week's runs out, then you clowns are the biggest cowards the world has ever seen, we are waiting to see your response to being chased out of your own towns and villages.
go and find out what is going on with the Abokkis now. There is no chest beating. You will definitely hear the news
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by SirShymexx: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol. Sorry, I had to laugh.

Er-New-Gle folks must be Yorubas. I can't believe the notorious chest beaters didn't beat their chests when the rampaging Fulani marauders came calling.

I just pity Lagos and the refugees that will come calling cos of the Fulani invasion. While Yorubas headed towards Ibadan after the Hausa carnage in Lagos, these lot are going to run to Lagos. Maybe God help Lagos and its impending refugee crisis lol.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by KissCODE(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
juniorportland:
fulanis con dey worse pass boko boys o

I know its becoming politicised, why Wld a stark fulani illiterate that barely speak English be able to mastermind a well planned kidnapping act and even ask for a 10naira Ransom.....or a well coordinated babaric art like this one

its both politics and a new line of business

junior Portland
cheesy for someone to say that fulanis are illiterate is an illusion. They may not know english education but they sure know arabic & quoranic education.

Another thing you must know is that the real owners of those cows are big business men & senior politicians & they empower them with guns and other things.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by ezelos(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
DelGardo:

OP this your news get as e be o.

We know about Holy Catholic Church, there is also Christ Holy Church (Odozi Obodo) but there is nothing like Christ Holy Catholic Church.

Please stop misleading the people and inciting violence just because you hate Buhari.

. Op is truly sick!
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by cheruv: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
mandax:
Na foolish Igbos yet to join IPOB de give Fulani herds men impetus.

There's nothing that makes Fulani more fearful and restrained from violence than talk about dividing Nigeria.
Ndi dika obailala, egift, yeske, berem, abagworo dgz...ndi a bu efulefu nye ala Igbo!!! angry
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by cheruv: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Abagworo:

Biko don't bring war to my land. Make sure you do whatever in your village.
When I see a full blooded Igbo begging the Fulani instead of crushing him totally, my heart bleeds cry

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by ofoka: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Violence is brewing and authorities are just just looking the other way. South east people please rise and protect yourr land and yourselves

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Emmahunk(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
FanYogo1:

My friend sharrap. Too little too late. Enugu is the new Agatu, believe it or not. Karma is one sexy bi.tch.

I don't really know why the insult but since that's the way you roll, watch your back bro. Finally it will be nice if you wake up from your slumber because I am not from the said Enugu State
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by chiefobdk(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
superstar1:

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/catholic-church-houses-burnt-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-communities/

whoever wrote this article is a liar.

the thr is nothing like Christ holy Catholic church...odozi obodo.

odozi obodo. is Christ true mission. Christ holy church.

U had to rop in Catholic church to increase sentiment.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is an act of war...Pick up arms and guide your community,This is a master plan by the grand dads to disintegrate the nation...I sense some people are trying to insite IPOB to violence there by turning the world against them...But no one folds his hand and get killed...Let me ask what is the presidents view about this(silence) what is the military and Dss doing in this regards(silence) but they arrest any one that wants to attack the fulanis...Its politics today but tomm it might be war...Ban me for all i care afterall its been a month i last visited this site so it takes nothing away.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by pet4ril(f): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
victorvezx:
where are the chest beating, chest pounding, Akpu eating IPod touts? after today u will never insult any tribe or call them cowards again.
this is wrong, whether, south, north, east or west, i think everyone has right to live....... God Almighty should forgive us all our sins and make peace to reign in our dear country

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Theman13: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
I've always known at the build up to the elections that if these Gambaris are given the opportunity to take over the reins of this country, boko haram (then BH) would simply metamorphose into something else (now FH ) for easy access into the SE and later SW parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by ukandi1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
DelGardo:

OP this your news get as e be o.

We know about Holy Catholic Church, there is also Christ Holy Church (Odozi Obodo) but there is nothing like Christ Holy Catholic Church.

Please stop misleading the people and inciting violence just because you hate Buhari.

That he called d church's name wrongly does not mean he is misleading people. What is wrong with all of u? We are Enugu residents and we are affirming what has been reported yet u try to refute it to sooth urself? What if d national dailies report d incident tomoro? We are at war in d south. Infact its a siege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Wabros: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
The news is 100% true

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based / Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock / Fashola & Lai Mohammed: Hilarious Fictive Conversation A Nigerian Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.