Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa (69884 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by oshaosha2014(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol. You seriously need epp. Give unwanted pregnancy a chance.
randomspy:
who pregnancy epp?
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Angelberry:
Thanks
U welcome dear
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by missyQween(f): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
lekpaboy:
imagine small children enjoying what older ones are meant to enjoy

I seriously wonder....
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by missyQween(f): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
What a pity....
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Shortyy(f): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Again i insist that you lack a proper understanding of teenagers and the young. Even adult women get seduced to sex after which they regret it and can't even mention it to their best friends. Some go on a depressive tailspin which leads to social maladjistments. My job has brought me in contact with several abused women, so while you pipe urself unto perfection, realize and understand that the rest of us are humans and not angels
what did you call them? ADULTS. They are grown ups, living their lives, old enough to take care of themselves. This on other hand, is a little girl. God! Don't even try to justify what this little girl did, cos she made a silly mistake, and she should have taken the responsiblity of her action instead of ending her life.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by agent9(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:
Why didn't she expose who got her preggy?

And why would she comit suicide? Maybe she is tired of life though. Wish her luck

Egoistic suicide
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by mira4u: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
sapiosexual1:

You see na, claiming to be smarter than the poor 14yr old girl yet you don't know the basics, that it's cycle and not circle

grin
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Poseidon000: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
[size=13pt]
mysticgal:

What happened in, 1986?
Ucheosefoh:
What happened in 1986?
Vomm:
What happened in 1986?

This was the fate of my victim[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJwO3vIi0eo-rk3O7NHymiVigMPzjeiXT3B6HS2Boc6Ob0YoU5[/img]
After I reported him to okija shrine and okija decided to give him a pet warning.grin
[/size]
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by mysticgal(f): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]

This was the fate of my victim[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJwO3vIi0eo-rk3O7NHymiVigMPzjeiXT3B6HS2Boc6Ob0YoU5[/img]
After I reported him to okija shrine and okija decided to give him a pet warning.grin
[/size]
Lol
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by BlackOnassis(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Shortyy:

what did you call them? ADULTS. They are grown ups, living their lives, old enough to take care of themselves. This on other hand, is a little girl. God! Don't even try to justify what this little girl did, cos she made a silly mistake, and she should have taken the responsiblity of her action instead of ending her life.
You are not really making any sense. Adult makes mistakes, how much more a "little girl" as you put it.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by mavinc4u(f): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
randomspy:
who pregnancy epp?

You of course. At least you came to the world through pregnancy.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by mira4u: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin I can see some silly girls forming holy on this thread like they are better than the 14 year old. Its better for her to carry on with the pregnancy than the abortion/murder these ones forming holier-than-thou have committed.

angry murderers!!!
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by CharlieMaria(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
aAK1:
could be the father...... just thinking out loud
My thoughts too...
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Mariopgomery(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Shinelle:

Hello ?..... 14 year old!

good luck in court proving that sex with a minor was consensual. Esp unprotected pregnancy - resulting one at that ):

last time I checked old men get married to underage girls all the time in Nigeria. even if he is arrested nothing serious would be done to him , cases like this are rampant.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Mariopgomery(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
lanxlot:
cud av bin ur sister
is that supposed to make me feel bad?
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
sapiosexual1:

U welcome dear
Though that's not a nice way to go about it.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by babyfaceafrica: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Again i insist that you lack a proper understanding of teenagers and the young. Even adult women get seduced to sex after which they regret it and can't even mention it to their best friends. Some go on a depressive tailspin which leads to social maladjustments. My job has brought me in contact with several abused women, so while you pipe urself unto perfection, realize and understand that the rest of us are humans and not angels
has your job ever brought you in contact with men who have been seduced to sex?...or is it only women who get abused and seduced?
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Shortyy:

what did you call them? ADULTS. They are grown ups, living their lives, old enough to take care of themselves. This on other hand, is a little girl. God! Don't even try to justify what this little girl did, cos she made a silly mistake, and she should have taken the responsiblity of her action instead of ending her life.....
My friend, you must really be smarter than the law itself.
Why do you think the law was made to protect minors?
Why do you think sex with a minor under whatever circumstance is a punishable offense?
Why do you think minors can't be sent to jail but to a correctional institute?
There is a reason why the law was made to protect them, that's cos they are called minors. Literally.
You really need to take a step down from your moral high horse of perfection, you're dealing with humans.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
randomspy:
who pregnancy epp?
You grin
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Rich4god:
Its high time serious sex education shld b introduced in both our families and schools... Most girls make serious mistakes before the clock 18... And seriously, guys shld stop taking advantage of naive girls.

wow, i truely agree with u. Wat u r saying makes a lot of sense. M even scared for dis poor little 14 year baby coz most times, if a child does not want to say who impregnated dem, either there is some older pevert who is always molesting the child and threatens to kill her if she talks, or some hungry boy who does not even care about her used her, dumped her and broke her heart. Ncooooh i realy pitty for dis little angel. Anyway, dis is not new in dis world. I wish someone can tell dis child dat pregnancy at 14 is not de end of de world. See people like oprah winfrey. She was molested and got pregant as a child, bt look at her today, she has achieved soooo much

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Gavel(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
I am wondering why the Police wants to arrest the guy responsible. There is nothing to show that he raped her. Yes, to have sex with a girl under 16 years of age is a crime under the Criminal Code Act, but that's if it's done without her consent. If anybody should be arrested, its the girl! Last time I checked, attempted suicide is still a crime in this country.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by esongzz(f): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Whqt happened in 1986? Lol

Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Kpanshing is one thing, taking responsibility is another thing.

If I'm her dad. That runaway kpasher had better man up and become papa junior or what happened in 1986 will happen againgrin
[/size]
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Angelberry:
Though that's not a nice way to go about it.
I understand, my apologies too. I just don't like an "I'm better than you " posè, You didn't have to do that.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Shortyy(f): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
sapiosexual1:

My friend, you must really be smarter than the law itself.
Why do you think the law was made to protect minors?
Why do you think sex with a minor under whatever circumstance is a punishable offense?
Why do you think minors can't be sent to jail but to a correctional institute?
There is a reason why the law was made to protect them, that's cos they are called minors. Literally.
You really need to take a step down from your moral high horse of perfection, you're dealing with humans.
this argument is baseless pls. what exactly is your point? And what concerns the law on how you raise your child?
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by mikolo80: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Kpanshing is one thing, taking responsibility is another thing.

If I'm her dad. That runaway kpasher had better man up and become papa junior or what happened in 1986 will happen againgrin
[/size]
do yo know how old you have to be to know the word "kpanshing" grin
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by KBEST3(m): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
In ankicin kwado a tudu a shashi ruwa.i support early marriege instead of this girl friend or whatever call it this is a abomination nonsense
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Shortyy(f): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
BlackOnassis:

You are not really making any sense. Adult makes mistakes, how much more a "little girl" as you put it.
ADULTS can live their lives anyhow they want to. A teenage girl is still under her parents care, and shouldn't be opening her legs for any man. If she was raped, i'd pity her. But allowing a man to see her womanhood at such tender age? i seriously have no pity for her.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by KBEST3(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
In ankicin kwado a tudu a shashi ruwa.i support early marriege instead of this girl friend or whatever you people are calling it, this is a abomination nonsense
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by KBEST3(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
In ankicin kwado a tudu a shashi ruwa.i support early marriege instead of this girl friend or whatever you people are calling it, this is a abomination nonsense.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Gavel:
I am wondering why the Police wants to arrest the guy responsible. There is nothing to show that he raped her. Yes, to have sex with a girl under 16 years of age is a crime under the Criminal Code Act, but that's if it's done without her consent. If anybody should be arrested, its the girl! Last time I checked, attempted suicide is still a crime in this country.

According to the law Benson raped her just like they are saying Yunusa raped Ese, because having sex with a minor whether with or without her consent is deemed as rape - so take note, just in case you have a wandering eye for those small small girls in school uniform.
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by opineflu(m): 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
arrest d him 4 wat,rape,abduction. Wich wan abeg officer
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
sapiosexual1:

I understand, my apologies too. I just don't like an "I'm better than you " posè, You didn't have to do that.
That was not my intention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.