Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

3 Popular Musicians And A Governor Will Die – Apostle Suleman Prophesies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Popular Musicians And A Governor Will Die – Apostle Suleman Prophesies (681 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Popular Musicians And A Governor Will Die – Apostle Suleman Prophesies by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
The founder of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Suleman Johnson, has shared some prophecies for Nigeria during an exclusive interview with Tribune Nigerian.
Speaking during the interview which was published yesterday by the online media house, the Apostle warned that three popular musicians will die as he also averred that he sees a governor dying this year.
Here is an excerpt of the interview below:

You are from Kaduna State, the same state as Governor Nasir el-Rufai who recently introduced a bill that many consider anti-religious and against Christianity. What are your thoughts about the proposed bill?

Before I talk about the dangerous bill, I will remind the public that my decision to speak again about most of my past prophecies is because an online news agency labelled me a fake prophet and that my prophecies have never been accurate. That report was sponsored by a governor to attack me. That was after I spoke against the anti-religious bill. I prophesied that Nigerian government would start fighting the gospel and the men of God. I still insist that the bill is anti-Christian and it will have dire consequences.
What are your other prophecies for Nigeria?
Three popular musicians will die. One of them is a young boy. Kidnapping would be more common in the South West. I had predicted that all service chiefs would be fired and even this present fuel scarcity. There are still things to come.
Like what?
There will be a major boom in the agricultural sector from this year. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made for repentance because many of them have gone fetish, just as immorality has increased in the industry. Three very prominent Nigerians will die this year unless prayers are made. An attempt will be made on the life of an emir. It will fail, but he will lose some of his men in the process. Rape cases will increase, especially of little children and even pregnant women.
A sect deadlier than Boko Haram is being trained and prepared for an onslaught against the nation. I see a governor dying this year. This year, the looting of the national treasury will be on a massive scale. Former President Goodluck Jonathan’s men from his place will fight him. I see the crisis in PDP widening.
A Yoruba movie actor will die and it will shock many. This is a year of judgment for politicians and wicked leaders. There will be scarcity of money, but food will be in abundance soon. I warned that the APC in Rivers State needed to do grassroots’ campaign because I saw the election being rigged.
Why did you take your crusade to Kenya this year?
Africa will play a crucial role in the spread of the gospel. From all indications, Nigeria has been at the forefront of spreading the good news all over the world. Kenya is where God told us to start our Africa outreach.

www..ng/2016/04/25/3-popular-musicians-governor-will-die-apostle-suleman-prophesies/

www..ng/2016/04/25/3-popular-musicians-governor-will-die-apostle-suleman-prophesies/

There is something wrong with Nairaland today.I tried writing. Source::::::: Naijaloadad
Re: 3 Popular Musicians And A Governor Will Die – Apostle Suleman Prophesies by chiefolododo(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
I hope the governor of Osun state is d one .
Re: 3 Popular Musicians And A Governor Will Die – Apostle Suleman Prophesies by VoteDemiladgold: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
I reject it in Jesus name..
Re: 3 Popular Musicians And A Governor Will Die – Apostle Suleman Prophesies by Adaowerri111: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Prophesies in nigeria are always negative, these men self
Re: 3 Popular Musicians And A Governor Will Die – Apostle Suleman Prophesies by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Emmagenius:
The founder of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Suleman Johnson, has shared some prophecies for Nigeria during an exclusive interview with Tribune Nigerian.
Speaking during the interview which was published yesterday by the online media house, the Apostle warned that three popular musicians will die as he also averred that he sees a governor dying this year.
Here is an excerpt of the interview below:
You are from Kaduna State, the same state as Governor Nasir el-Rufai who recently introduced a bill that many consider anti-religious and against Christianity. What are your thoughts about the proposed bill?
Before I talk about the dangerous bill, I will remind the public that my decision to speak again about most of my past prophecies is because an online news agency labelled me a fake prophet and that my prophecies have never been accurate. That report was sponsored by a governor to attack me. That was after I spoke against the anti-religious bill. I prophesied that Nigerian government would start fighting the gospel and the men of God. I still insist that the bill is anti-Christian and it will have dire consequences.
What are your other prophecies for Nigeria?
Three popular musicians will die. One of them is a young boy. Kidnapping would be more common in the South West. I had predicted that all service chiefs would be fired and even this present fuel scarcity. There are still things to come.
Like what?
There will be a major boom in the agricultural sector from this year. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made for repentance because many of them have gone fetish, just as immorality has increased in the industry. Three very prominent Nigerians will die this year unless prayers are made. An attempt will be made on the life of an emir. It will fail, but he will lose some of his men in the process. Rape cases will increase, especially of little children and even pregnant women.
A sect deadlier than Boko Haram is being trained and prepared for an onslaught against the nation. I see a governor dying this year. This year, the looting of the national treasury will be on a massive scale. Former President Goodluck Jonathan’s men from his place will fight him. I see the crisis in PDP widening.
A Yoruba movie actor will die and it will shock many. This is a year of judgment for politicians and wicked leaders. There will be scarcity of money, but food will be in abundance soon. I warned that the APC in Rivers State needed to do grassroots’ campaign because I saw the election being rigged.
Why did you take your crusade to Kenya this year?
Africa will play a crucial role in the spread of the gospel. From all indications, Nigeria has been at the forefront of spreading the good news all over the world. Kenya is where God told us to start our Africa outreach.

SOURCE:: www..ng/2016/04/25/3-popular-musicians-governor-will-die-apostle-suleman-prophesies/
Re: 3 Popular Musicians And A Governor Will Die – Apostle Suleman Prophesies by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
.ng
Re: 3 Popular Musicians And A Governor Will Die – Apostle Suleman Prophesies by midolian(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mention the day and time pls cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fake prophets everywhere
Re: 3 Popular Musicians And A Governor Will Die – Apostle Suleman Prophesies by Amberon: 4:31am On Apr 26, 2016
I trust only Jesus!
But the only prophet whose prophecies are accurate is prophet TB Joshua.
Re: 3 Popular Musicians And A Governor Will Die – Apostle Suleman Prophesies by promise101: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Amberon:
I trust only Jesus!

But the only prophet whose prophecies are accurate is prophet TB Joshua.
But, while trusting on him(grace), you have to be living rightly(works of the law) so that you will righteous before him. Can you imagine?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Boss / Please I Need Powerful Yoruba Song With Oriki / Most Of These Preachers Are Con-men, Wise Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.