Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Do You Think We Should Sack The Senate & House Of Rep? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Think We Should Sack The Senate & House Of Rep? (337 Views)

You Think, We Help You Achieve It!!! / Do You Think We Should Sack The Senate & House Of Rep? / An Open Letter To Seun Osewa: Sack The Spam Mod Before He Ruins Your Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think We Should Sack The Senate & House Of Rep? by teejaysmarty: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
I read on this forum about senegal doing away with their lower house and the Vice president's position to save millions of dollars per year.
Then i begin to wonder if the same can happen here . Come to think of it , these guys are not representing us and they share a huge chunk of our
commomwealth.
The question is why have a Senate that is useless? can you point to something meaningful the senator in you constituency has brought to you neighbourhood except fixing borehole and sharing exercise books. They even go far by printing their names on it as if to say its not the taxpayer's
money?
i just give up!
Re: Do You Think We Should Sack The Senate & House Of Rep? by psucc(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
And the Executive, abi?

Lawless state propagandists.

The Executive is our greatest problem not the legislature.
Every bit of kobo the Legislature spends or embezzles is given to them by the executive either as a 'thank you' or as 'shut up'.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms At Cheaper Rates / Countries You Would Like To Visit. / Welsh Dressers For Sale UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.